Was George W. Bush For Real.....Or Just A Frigment

Worst President in decades and potentially one of the worst of all-time. I think it says a lot for our electoral system and for the American people in general that this cocksucker didn't wind up swinging from a tree.

:confused: When did Causing Leftist Butthurt While Presidenting become a capital crime?

When lies resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and the system was regulated and manipulated to profit a very few. It blows my mind that you're trying to debate this. George Bush was an evil cocksucker who should be in jail or worse.

Obama is no better than Bush, he and his administion should ALL BE IN JAIL

:confused: When did Causing Leftist Butthurt While Presidenting become a capital crime?

When lies resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and the system was regulated and manipulated to profit a very few. It blows my mind that you're trying to debate this. George Bush was an evil cocksucker who should be in jail or worse.

Jesus, you people are stupid.

Jesus, you are a horse's ass

Worst President in decades and potentially one of the worst of all-time. I think it says a lot for our electoral system and for the American people in general that this cocksucker didn't wind up swinging from a tree.

Oh, I'm not trying to debate it. A fact couldn't get into your skull if it was equipped with a diamond-tipped drill bit.

I'm just making fun of retarded moonbats.

You got nothing you silly bitch, you just run around these forums screaming partisan idiocy with absolutely no substance. You have no original or critical thoughts. You have nothing to add other than what your masters told you to think. You are a useless boring human being.

You got nothing you silly bitch, you just run around these forums screaming partisan idiocy with absolutely no substance. You have no original or critical thoughts. You have nothing to add other than what your masters told you to think. You are a useless boring human being.

I guess I take after you
now don't go away mad but if you feel like going have at it, bye

Funny how people are still concerned and rant on about Bush, apparently with how poorly their Messiah is doing they need some one to blame and a little distraction to vent their anger. Fact Bush is not President, the republicans do not control the senate, and you Messiah and his followers are in control and have been for the past 48 months. Time to man up.

PROJECTING MUCH? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The funny thing is she's more of a man than you are.

you are acting like a whiny bitch now..are you a man?

Without family influence Bush's inept ass would have more than likely got killed in Vietnam.

Of course, Clinton NEVER utilized his family's influence to avoid serving in Vietnam...:cuckoo:

Without his brother and Jeb's concubine he would have never been president. Gore got half a million more votes than he did and the fracus in Florida and the U S supreme court absolutely GAVE him the election.

Of course, Bush did win more votes in Florida, thereby giving him the electoral college, which is all that matters in US elections. They gave him nothing more than the voters wanted. I wasn't one of those voters, FWIW.

And tax revenues increased. True, he spent like a progressive. Sucks, I know.

He started two wars 10,000 miles from home, one totally by choice and unnecessary....

Obama started a few himself...of course now we don't them "wars". Hey, if Bush's wars were so unnecessary, why did so many Democrats vote for those wars?

After he left Yale the university of Texas refused his admission to law school. The reason....his grades:

Well, when we look at Obama's grades....:eusa_shifty:

Cliiiiiiiiiinton! Obaaaaaaaaaaaama!

The funny thing is she's more of a man than you are.

you are acting like a whiny bitch now..are you a man?

How am I being a whiny bitch by stating facts? Do you take money and health care from the government like OKTexas? I'm assuming you don't which makes you more a man than he is. Although you're both pretty fucking stupid.

what he does is his business, and you are nothing but nasty peice of shit...been that way since the first you joined..all you bring is ugly and hate

I voted for Dubya in 2000 and 2004. Not because he was an awesome candidate, but because he was the lesser of two great evils. We keep choosing between lesser evils and that just gets us more and more evil choices, see.

I mean, just when you thought we could not possibly do worse than Bush, along comes Obama!

By 2006 I had decided the GOP was so far around the bend that I was just going to quit voting until the party got its shit back together.

I'm still waiting. In fact, the GOP has accomplished the fantastic feat of doubling down on its insanity since 2006.

Now...to be honest, at first I thought Bush's big rube act was just that, an act. But as time went by, I was finally shaken from my delusion and as much as it pained me, I had to admit to myself he really was that stupid. While I did not disagree with him over the need to invade Iraq, I had serious problems (and still have) with his prosecution of that war. And then his idiotic idea to privatize Social Security really knocked me back. Can you imagine the losses Social Security would have suffered in 2007-2009?

Quite possibly the dumbest President who ever lived. I cannot say that definitively because I have only studied most of the Presidents, not all of them. But he's got a good chance of taking the big prize.

I say dumbest, not the worst, though he is certainly in the top five of the worst.

I can only WISH he was a figment of our collective imaginations. Unfortunately, the reality of his fuckups is staring us in the face every day. The economic crash and the election of Obama would not have been possible were it not for the existence of President George Bush, Junior.

Last edited:
The rantings of a 78 year old male with dementia. If anyone lives in the past on a daily basis, it's good old Cammmpbell. It's the only explanation... and he seems to have added a straight-man to the act.

abbott_costello.jpg

I'm a 78 year old male with about twice as much knowledge in my memory banks as the smartest Republican asshole I've ever met on a discussion board. 'Course I've only posted on 20-25 different ones in the last 18-20 years.

You more than likely have been booted from all 20-25.

Based on your offensive, ignorant and idiotic posts, you probably a live borrowed life on this one.

Methinks you are a member of the Ku Klux Klan(A Christian Organization). You want a sorry kettle of fish? Al Gore got half a million votes more than did Bush. This one was won for Bush by his brother Jeb and his concubine Katherine Harris. Well....the right wing of the U S supreme court helped them but you get the drift.

271......Bush

267......Gore

Last edited:
I voted for Dubya in 2000 and 2004. Not because he was an awesome candidate, but because he was the lesser of two great evils. We keep choosing between lesser evils and that just gets us more and more evil choices, see.

I mean, just when you thought we could not possibly do worse than Bush, along comes Obama!

By 2006 I had decided the GOP was so far around the bend that I was just going to quit voting until the party got its shit back together.

I'm still waiting. In fact, the GOP has accomplished the fantastic feat of doubling down on its insanity since 2006.

Now...to be honest, at first I thought Bush's big rube act was just that, an act. But as time went by, I was finally shaken from my delusion and as much as it pained me, I had to admit to myself he really was that stupid. While I did not disagree with him over the need to invade Iraq, I had serious problems (and still have) with his prosecution of that war. And then his idiotic idea to privatize Social Security really knocked me back. Can you imagine the losses Social Security would have suffered in 2007-2009?

Quite possibly the dumbest President who ever lived. I cannot say that definitively because I have only studied most of the Presidents, not all of them. But he's got a good chance of taking the big prize.

I say dumbest, not the worst, though he is certainly in the top five of the worst.

I can only WISH he was a figment of our collective imaginations. Unfortunately, the reality of his fuckups is staring us in the face every day. The economic crash and the election of Obama would not have been possible were it not for the existence of President George Bush, Junior.

You have a link to show us that President Bush wanted to privatize Social Security ace?

Forum List

Back