Was George W. Bush For Real.....Or Just A Frigment

Lets see if it wasn't for affirmitive action obama would most likely be a crack head. grades? Exactly what was obama's grades? I hate to say it cambel, but your an idiot still whining about bush huh? Are you that disapointed in obama? I know you cannot complain, but to go back 12 years to whin. Lol, can we say desperate?

Last edited:
What the hell is a Frigment?

lol

A figment is a small portion......a frigment is one up the ass.

my dear miserable one, you have WAY too much time on your hands, you need a hobby or something

I'm a licensed ham radio operator, circa 1959, work 20 and 40 meter CW and 75 meter phone. I play piano and played with several small dance bands or combos from the 50's to the 80's. I have one straight piano and a full 88 key synthesizer which feeds two Peavey sound systems with powered sub woofers. I live on the lake and fish some....although this time of the year there's little of that activity. My wife has been writing computer programs since the 80's and was an expert in HTML....creating and maintaining web sites for her company before she retired last year. We have a three computer network with wireless access. My god a mitey.....as smart as I am you didn't think this place was all I do.......surely!

Dang, you can talk on the radio, fish, dance, and play the piano. Wow, did you go to harvard to learn to do all of that? Lol

The rantings of a 78 year old male with dementia. If anyone lives in the past on a daily basis, it's good old Cammmpbell. It's the only explanation... and he seems to have added a straight-man to the act.

abbott_costello.jpg

I'm a 78 year old male with about twice as much knowledge in my memory banks as the smartest Republican asshole I've ever met on a discussion board. 'Course I've only posted on 20-25 different ones in the last 18-20 years.

and you are an asshole.....you got on me for not using an Apostrophe but yet look how you misspelled Figment. .....just act like it never happened.... you are no different then all those other so called "Spell Nazis" we have here.....

my dear miserable one, you have WAY too much time on your hands, you need a hobby or something

I'm a licensed ham radio operator, circa 1959, work 20 and 40 meter CW and 75 meter phone. I play piano and played with several small dance bands or combos from the 50's to the 80's. I have one straight piano and a full 88 key synthesizer which feeds two Peavey sound systems with powered sub woofers. I live on the lake and fish some....although this time of the year there's little of that activity. My wife has been writing computer programs since the 80's and was an expert in HTML....creating and maintaining web sites for her company before she retired last year. We have a three computer network with wireless access. My god a mitey.....as smart as I am you didn't think this place was all I do.......surely!

well then you should be smart enough to know......you can be anything on the Internet.....

If public attention can be diverted to liberal fairy tales about George W. Bush, they won't pay attention to the disaster that obama is.

If public attention can be diverted to liberal fairy tales about George W. Bush, they won't pay attention to the disaster that obama is.

ooooo good one
Unfortunately for us, they put that disaster Obama back on us for another four years..Four years of tearing us apart wasn't enough for them I guess

LMAO We better hope that bush isn't a "frigment" of anyones imagination.

Because if he were then Barry has been blamning that "frigment" for everything for the last four years.

Wonder which "frigment" will get blamed for the next four years of his term??

Dang, you can talk on the radio, fish, dance, and play the piano. Wow, did you go to harvard to learn to do all of that? Lol

An east TN high school. The piano is from two of my maternal uncles who played string music by ear....as I do. I took to morse code like a baby to mama's milk. Where did you see anything about dancing?

The main difference between obama and GW is that GW never hated America and the American people like obama does. GW made mistakes. Every president makes mistakes, except for obama. What obama is doing is deliberate, it's not a mistake.

Without family influence Bush's inept ass would have more than likely got killed in Vietnam. Without his brother and Jeb's concubine he would have never been president. Gore got half a million more votes than he did and the fracus in Florida and the U S supreme court absolutely GAVE him the election. He assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears and immediately cut taxes....twice. He started two wars 10,000 miles from home, one totally by choice and unnecessary....then he doubled the national debt.

After he left Yale the university of Texas refused his admission to law school. The reason....his grades:

001362688Final.jpg
medium_George-Bush-2.jpg
There is help for you, Cammie:

Sand_In_Your_Vagina.jpg

Worst President in decades and potentially one of the worst of all-time. I think it says a lot for our electoral system and for the American people in general that this cocksucker didn't wind up swinging from a tree.

:confused: When did Causing Leftist Butthurt While Presidenting become a capital crime?

When lies resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and the system was regulated and manipulated to profit a very few. It blows my mind that you're trying to debate this. George Bush was an evil cocksucker who should be in jail or worse.

I know how you feel. I was just discussing this with my girlfriend, Scarlett Johansson, the other day. I said, "Baby doll, it's funny how people can say damn near anything on the internet." She said, "You're right, sugar. Now come over here and do me again." She almost dislocated my skull:

0.jpg

True story.

Worst President in decades and potentially one of the worst of all-time. I think it says a lot for our electoral system and for the American people in general that this cocksucker didn't wind up swinging from a tree.

:confused: When did Causing Leftist Butthurt While Presidenting become a capital crime?

When lies resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and the system was regulated and manipulated to profit a very few. It blows my mind that you're trying to debate this. George Bush was an evil cocksucker who should be in jail or worse.

Boooooooooosssssshhhhhh liiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeddddddd!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

But neglects to point out the fact that everyone's intel had the same exact information...

Bush may not have been a great president, or even a good one, and some may say not even a mediocre one.. and that is all debatable depending on your point of view.. but to think the man was evil, shows how ridiculously brainwashed you are by the uber leftist slogans and talking points

Forum List

Back