what do you think of the EU?

• it is more good than bad

• it is more bad than good

• other

• no opinion on it

Results are only viewable after voting.
i think it a good thing.

now i am curious what you think.

Depends what you mean. There's good and there's bad.

The good, a free trade zone.
The good, people can move from country to country without problems.

The bad is a moving towards some kind of super state, which I think the majority of people in the EU don't want.

A bit late for your inane poll as the EU already shows all the signs of breaking up with bankruptcy a major extra factor .

Might take a few more years though this year has the potential to be extraordinary .,

Moral?
Avoid creating instiutions run by unelected individuals who have corrupt CVs when examined closely .
And something which is effectively sponsored by the WEF which is tacit to the The One World Goverment freaks and evil bastards .
Just saying .

The bad is a moving towards some kind of super state, which I think the majority of people in the EU don't want.
SO, i have a very tasty poison. You could say "it's good , very tasty" but the bad is" it will kill me" --- now is that cogent?

the entire word is moving towards some sort of superstate.

would you rather be part of an eu or a soviet union or a global empire. i kinda like the eu model better than most.

the entire word is moving towards some sort of superstate.

would you rather be part of an eu or a soviet union or a global empire. i kinda like the eu model better than most.

So, if lemmings jump off a cliff, you're going to?

The EU could do things differently. Have the EU, but keep it a union of countries, rather than a super state.

So, if lemmings jump off a cliff, you're going to?

The EU could do things differently. Have the EU, but keep it a union of countries, rather than a super state.

There was nothing wrong with the Common Market.

Till they had to meddle with that.

Among those that can freely move around include the murderers, rapists etc.. Also, the standard of living varies per country so the better countries attract more of the dregs, and because there's no visa system in place, you fill up with car washer spongers and pizza bakers. So you struggle to fill the jobs that we actually want filled.

If you have the Euro, you lose control over your currency, it's managed from Brussels, hence why the UK always retained the GBP. I do believe any country that wants to join the EU must take on the Euro. The guy that invented the Euro actually said, "It won't work".

Another problem being is, the EU give out blanket cover directives, but each member state are different, so what might work somewhere doesn't work well in another country.

The EU allegedly doesn't make laws, it makes directives and if you don't adopt the directive, you get fined. So countries change their law to deliver the directives !!

It's all about money too, and it was never financially beneficial for the UK to be part of the EU.

The EU want to strip each member state of their respective parliaments, to have greater integration. That means, a member states parliament just turns into a local council dictating it's orders from Brussels onto it's citizens.

If anyone thinks the EU is a great system, they have the same IQ as one of my Jack Russell turds.

Among those that can freely move around include the murderers, rapists etc.. Also, the standard of living varies per country so the better countries attract more of the dregs, and because there's no visa system in place, you fill up with car washer spongers and pizza bakers. So you struggle to fill the jobs that we actually want filled.

If you have the Euro, you lose control over your currency, it's managed from Brussels, hence why the UK always retained the GBP. I do believe any country that wants to join the EU must take on the Euro. The guy that invented the Euro actually said, "It won't work".

Another problem being is, the EU give out blanket cover directives, but each member state are different, so what might work somewhere doesn't work well in another country.

The EU allegedly doesn't make laws, it makes directives and if you don't adopt the directive, you get fined. So countries change their law to deliver the directives !!

It's all about money too, and it was never financially beneficial for the UK to be part of the EU.

The EU want to strip each member state of their respective parliaments, to have greater integration. That means, a member states parliament just turns into a local council dictating it's orders from Brussels onto it's citizens.

If anyone thinks the EU is a great system, they have the same IQ as one of my Jack Russell turds.

I remember when we got the Euro. Prices virtually doubled overnight.

Now, we don’t know the true value of anything.

I remember when we got the Euro. Prices virtually doubled overnight.

Now, we don’t know the true value of anything.
Yes, when the Euro was launched, I heard such things in the news as the likes of bread being doubled and tripled in price because the people went from a known currency to an alien currency and thus didn't know it's true value.

Forum List

Back