Was Barry "The Butthurt" Hussaine Obama really President for 8 years?

The Democrats stopped being the party of the common man.

The common man works, supports and raises a family as best he can. This concept was lost on the Democrats. That's why they lost

Of course, one has to wonder WHO is against unions....and WHO is against raising the minimum wage....and WHO is against HC for all.......LOL
One has to wonder why Democrats can't win in union states. The Rust Belt has abandoned the Democrats and they are paying for it in spades.

Nope, actual manuscripts and yes, dems were the party of slavery and segregation. I know the dems have been trying to whitewash this out of their sordid past for decades but truth is truth.

Hey, moron.........Lincoln was a decent republican, leaving the racist southerners with NO other party but the dems..........Racism is alive and well among YOUR fucked up party.......Are you also a "liberal" birther advocate????......LOL

See what I mean, lol. You're still in denial. Dems will never learn and their racism is actually becoming worse.

Nope, actual manuscripts and yes, dems were the party of slavery and segregation. I know the dems have been trying to whitewash this out of their sordid past for decades but truth is truth.

Hey, moron.........Lincoln was a decent republican, leaving the racist southerners with NO other party but the dems..........Racism is alive and well among YOUR fucked up party.......Are you also a "liberal" birther advocate????......LOL

See what I mean, lol. You're still in denial. Dems will never learn and their racism is actually becoming worse.
When ,if ever will republicans stop accusing Dems of their own faults?? Repubs are hypocrites supreme

When ,if ever will republicans stop accusing Dems of their own faults?? Repubs are hypocrites supreme

When, if ever, with democrats be responsible and accountable for their own actions?

They whined and thrashed about on the floor and moaned and gnashed their teeth for eight years over Obama.

And look, they still are. :lol:

When, if ever, with democrats be responsible and accountable for their own actions?
You repubs still blaming Hillary for Iraq war?? just askin

Dayem, anyone see the interview with that douchebag after it returned for months roaming the globe? What a f@cking faggot Obama is. Totally cluesless. Totally uneducated. Totally inexperienced. So thankful its appointed predecessor f@cked herself by collapsing in a Parkinson's freeze in front of her Scooby van. :p Who ever filmed that and uploaded it is probably a Russian spy! :p
Well golly and another piece of poor white trash learns what a keyboard is....

You repubs still blaming Hillary for Iraq war?? just askin

Don't recall ever blaming Hillary for the Iraq War...even though she voted for the war. Weren't you loonies blaming Lincoln for the civil war, not more than two days ago?

The common man works, supports and raises a family as best he can. This concept was lost on the Democrats. That's why they lost

Of course, one has to wonder WHO is against unions....and WHO is against raising the minimum wage....and WHO is against HC for all.......LOL
One has to wonder why Democrats can't win in union states. The Rust Belt has abandoned the Democrats and they are paying for it in spades.

The states with the largest unionized work forces - NBC News
I think you need to check your facts.

Facts??? When have republicons ever relied on facts?

A fake news site, to be sure, but there you go. It wasn't blacks, Latinos or billionaires that turned out in droves in PA, MI and WI.

It Looks Like Donald Trump Did Really Well With Union Households. That's A Bad Sign For Unions. | The Huffington Post

[QUOTE="Thinker101, post: 17108285, member: 62408"]Weren't you loonies blaming Lincoln for the civil war, not more than two days ago?[/QUOTE]

Where the fuck did THAT come from???....Hey, moron, go back to [under the] bed.

With the exception of AK (and their penchant for idiots as sometime governors) ALL those pro-union states are BLUE !!!!

Forum List

Back