The Real Trump? Here's the Real Trump, this just in...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Trump Wants Tax Plan to Cut Corporate Rate to 15%

"WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump has ordered White House aides to draft a tax plan that slashes the corporate tax rate to 15%, even if that means a loss of revenue, according to people familiar with the directive.

During a meeting in the Oval Office last week, Mr. Trump told staff he wants a massive tax cut to sell to the American public, these people said. He told aides it was less important to him that such a plan could add to the federal budget deficit..."

(and no you don't need the rest of the article (subscribers only) to get the point)

There it is. Trump effectively conceded that a huge corporate tax cut may very well balloon the deficit...

...and he doesn't care. I doubt that many of the big money corporate interests that apparently have Trump in their pocket care either.

Here's another look:

Trump Wants to Slash the Corporate Tax Rate to 15%: WSJ

"WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump has ordered White House aides to draft a tax plan that slashes the corporate tax rate to 15%, even if that means a loss of revenue, according to people familiar with the directive.

During a meeting in the Oval Office last week, Mr. Trump told staff he wants a massive tax cut to sell to the American public, these people said. He told aides it was less important to him that such a plan could add to the federal budget deficit..."

(and no you don't need the rest of the article (subscribers only) to get the point)

There it is. Trump effectively conceded that a huge corporate tax cut may very well balloon the deficit...

...and he doesn't care. I doubt that many of the big money corporate interests that apparently have Trump in their pocket care either.

Here's another look:

Here is the real whiney, pansy ass, butt hurt, liberal. Get over it...

He doesn't care about the debt, he only cares for the elites and his corps and his buddies corps. He will bankrupt the US like his companies.

He doesn't care about the debt, he only cares for the elites and his corps and his buddies corps. He will bankrupt the US like his companies.
You libfucks didn't give a shit about the debt that Obummer increased from 9 trillion to 19 trillion, why are you so fucking worried now? Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all. Especially during that time, the liberal RICH got much RICHER, and the most in POVERTY. Yep cant get more stupid than a liberal.

The corporate pillage of America's wealth has just moved up a gear.
Is anyone surprised?

FCN2935_cvr300x225_1.jpg

Why the f@ck do snowflakes worry themselves about corporate tax rates? Is it like a "Black Rage" kind of thing. An insecurity complex?

You libfucks didn't give a shit about the debt that Obummer increased from 9 trillion to 19 trillion, why are you so fucking worried now? Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all. Especially during that time, the liberal RICH got much RICHER, and the most in POVERTY. Yep cant get more stupid than a liberal.

He has no choice, Bush put us in a recession and he had to continue to fight the war Bush started for the US.

This Pres is a charlatan, and is going to ruin the country. As it is, we taxpayers pay state and Fed subsidies to these companies that are making billions a year. Trump is a dork.

It needs to be cut. It's nearly 39%.
The U.S has the highest corporate income tax rate among the 35 industrialized nations of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.

The U.S has the highest corporate income tax rate among the 35 industrialized nations of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.

We bail them out, we subsidize them, we do it all. We pay their state and fed tax at the pump, the oil companies have it made.

Actually most only pay 12% now, so at least they are not going to be breaking the law anymore. We shall make honest people out of them, oh wait the elites are greedy, give them an inch they want a mile, now they will only pay 5%. Most are incorp elsewhere anyway.

Here's another look:

Here is the real whiney, pansy ass, butt hurt, liberal. Get over it...

Nice, but you don't need a photo essay to graduate from the 3rd grade. Relax.

So you think, wrongly, that Obama increased the debt by 10 trillion,

but now you're endorsing Trump doing the same thing?

Weird. Goddam weird.

On paper the US does but the corporations rarely pay that number.

You also need to take into account that a great number of those industrialized nations have a VAT tax, which accounts for much of their revenue. We have no such thing.

You libfucks didn't give a shit about the debt .
A Trump Salad tosser like you will approve of anything Orange Anus does...you are pathetic and specially the Fake George Carlin Quote

Isn't it weird how they constantly defend something Trump did by trying to come up with something the same that Obama did, or Clinton did?

I could have sworn they opposed those guys when they were president.

Here's another look:

Do you want your tax rate to increase? I think I pay enough already.

And yes, I did build those roads and bridges.

What the fuck is your malfunction?

Here's another look:

It gets worse....

Trump wants to remove the tax exemption on 401Ks to pay for his corporate tax cut

Is Trump about to change your 401(k)'s biggest tax break?

One big problem involved in corporate tax reform is that it would be costly. Cutting tax rates from 35% to 15% would result in a drop in revenue, and many lawmakers want to ensure that any tax reform legislation is revenue-neutral. To achieve that, Congress would have to couple tax cuts with ways of raising revenue.

One of the largest tax benefits Americans get comes from the exclusion from income of money that they save in 401(k) plans. According to the latest report from the Joint Committee on Taxation, the exclusion of contributions to and earnings of defined contribution plans cost the federal government more than $90 billion in potential tax revenue in 2016. Estimates have that number rising to $146 billion by 2020, and the total over the five-year period from 2016 to 2020 is almost $584 billion.

Last edited:
This I guess is just Trump keeping his campaign promises...

...remember when Trump said he loved debt? I do.

...remember when Trump said this was a great time to go into debt, because interest rates were low? I do.

Here's another look:

Do you want your tax rate to increase? I think I pay enough already.

And yes, I did build those roads and bridges.

What the fuck is your malfunction?

English please, Mowgli.

Forum List

Back