Warren and Cruz are both HUGE hypocrites

BTW, for your information, the foreign owned Federal Reserve Bank has NEVER been fully audited from stem to stern in it's whole 102 plus years of existence....not ever. There is a "polite" audit that is a thinly veiled peek behind what the Fed does and it's nothing but a dog and pony show. There was a partial audit that was allowed and it was found out that the Fed loaned out TRILLIONS to foreign banks during the housing crash in 2008-2009 that we pay interest on with our income taxes.

the foreign owned Federal Reserve Bank has NEVER been fully audited from stem to stern in it's whole 102 plus years of existence

FRB: Annual Report 2013 - Federal Reserve System Audits

What's missing from the linked audit? Compared to a "stem to stern" audit of say IBM?
Be specific.

and it was found out that the Fed loaned out TRILLIONS to foreign banks during the housing crash in 2008-2009 that we pay interest on with our income taxes.

Ummmm....the foreign banks paid back the loans, with interest.
The Fed turned the earnings over to the US Treasury.
Why the hell would we pay interest on repaid, profitable loans?

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts -- Sott.net

What's missing from the linked audit? Compared to a "stem to stern" audit of say IBM?
Be specific.

Thanks for the link. He's as confused as you.

No confusion on my part at all.......

http://nypost.com/2015/02/26/why-does-the-federal-reserve-fear-a-real-audit/

BTW, for your information, the foreign owned Federal Reserve Bank has NEVER been fully audited from stem to stern in it's whole 102 plus years of existence....not ever. There is a "polite" audit that is a thinly veiled peek behind what the Fed does and it's nothing but a dog and pony show. There was a partial audit that was allowed and it was found out that the Fed loaned out TRILLIONS to foreign banks during the housing crash in 2008-2009 that we pay interest on with our income taxes.

the foreign owned Federal Reserve Bank has NEVER been fully audited from stem to stern in it's whole 102 plus years of existence

Be specific.

and it was found out that the Fed loaned out TRILLIONS to foreign banks during the housing crash in 2008-2009 that we pay interest on with our income taxes.

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts -- Sott.net

Be specific.

Why does the Federal Reserve fear a real audit? | New York Post

What Paul is talking about (and she knows it) isn’t a financial audit of the Fed’s books.

See? Because they're already audited.
If you knew what an audit was, you'd sound less stupid.

Be specific.

Be specific.

What Paul is talking about (and she knows it) isn’t a financial audit of the Fed’s books.

I know exactly of which I speak. I hate and despise the Fed bank with a fervor I could never fully express with words. I know my shit....you, on the other hand, do not. It was conceived in deception and has sucked the life's blood out of the middle class and working poor. The banks that are tied to them practice "fractional lending" which explains why only 5 percent of the money supply is actual paper while the rest is merely numbers on a computer screen. They have royally fucked us with this perpetual debt system that attaches usury to every dollar created either paper wise or digitally....how can there EVER be enough Federal Reserve notes to pay off the debt when interest is attached to every fucking note ever created? Answer me that, smart guy......I need the laugh.

Be specific.

Be specific.

I know exactly of which I speak. I hate and despise the Fed bank with a fervor I could never fully express with words. I know my shit....you, on the other hand, do not. It was conceived in deception and has sucked the life's blood out of the middle class and working poor. The banks that are tied to them practice "fractional lending" which explains why only 5 percent of the money supply is actual paper while the rest is merely numbers on a computer screen. They have royally fucked us with this perpetual debt system that attaches usury to every dollar created either paper wise or digitally....how can there EVER be enough Federal Reserve notes to pay off the debt when interest is attached to every fucking note ever created? Answer me that, smart guy......I need the laugh.

Yes, your ignorant hyperventilating is very convincing.

The banks that are tied to them practice "fractional lending" which explains why only 5 percent of the money supply is actual paper while the rest is merely numbers on a computer screen.

How much of the money supply was "real" under the gold or silver standard?

....how can there EVER be enough Federal Reserve notes to pay off the debt

Why in a modern economy would all debt ever need to be paid off? Why would you want to?

interest is attached to every fucking note ever created

I'm holding a $20 FRN note. There is no interest attached.

Be specific.

The banks that are tied to them practice "fractional lending" which explains why only 5 percent of the money supply is actual paper while the rest is merely numbers on a computer screen.

Why in a modern economy would all debt ever need to be paid off? Why would you want to?

When that 20 dollar FRN was created magically from thin air, usury was attached to it......that usury fee is what your federal income tax goes towards every April 15th...to pay interest on a fiat currency (backed by nothing) that is created from a few strokes on a keyboard....how do you not know this? Nearly 500 billion dollars a year is paid on in interest for notes that were created from nothing. FRNs are not "money"...gold and silver is money in the true sense of the word.....FRNs are nothing but debt notes that are owed to someone else......fact.

Be specific.

When that 20 dollar FRN was created magically from thin air, usury was attached to it......that usury fee is what your federal income tax goes towards every April 15th...to pay interest on a fiat currency (backed by nothing) that is created from a few strokes on a keyboard....how do you not know this? Nearly 500 billion dollars a year is paid on in interest for notes that were created from nothing. FRNs are not "money"...gold and silver is money in the true sense of the word.....FRNs are nothing but debt notes that are owed to someone else......fact.

When that 20 dollar FRN was created magically from thin air, usury was attached to it

Nope. I'm looking at it real good. Nothing is attached.

that usury fee is what your federal income tax goes towards every April 15th...to pay interest on a fiat currency

I didn't borrow the $20. Why would any of my taxes be involved?

Nearly 500 billion dollars a year is paid on in interest for notes that were created from nothing.

If you're paying interest on your $20s, you're dumber than I thought.
Who is paying this supposed $500 billion? Where? Do you mail a monthly check for your $20?
Where do you send it? What interest rate do you pay?

You never answered my gold/silver question.

.....FRNs are nothing but debt notes that are owed to someone else

Who do I owe my $20 to? Why?

What do you think all that QE was?

Adding liquidity and reserves to the banking system. Reducing long term interest rates.

The New York Fed created Maiden Lane LLC to buy $30 billion of investments that JPMorgan was unwilling to take over.

$30 billion, out of $4 trillion. Bought at about 50 cents on the dollar. Already liquidated at a profit.

Can the Fed unload its toxic assets successfully?

Over $1.1 trillion of mortgage-backed securities have been purchased since March 1, 2009. These assets, typically rated subprime, are of questionable quality (with total assets of almost $2.4 trillion as of July 1, 2010, nearly half of the Fed's total assets are subprime). More troubling is that these mortgages cannot be properly valued until they are sold to a willing buyer — buyers who are increasingly in short supply.

Who is this guy?

By David Howden, Guest blogger August 4, 2010

Hey, Dave, the Fed bought guaranteed MBS. Not subprime.
Don't quit your day job.

Hey, Dave, the Fed bought guaranteed MBS. Not subprime.
Don't quit your day job.

They bought agency MBS, much of it toxic.

A lot of toxic shit was rated AAA.

Guaranteed MBS is guaranteed.
That means you'll never miss an interest payment.
Never miss any principal.

It's not something packaged by Merrill Lynch that's trading at 12 cents on the dollar.
It's trading above par. Not subprime. Sorry.

When that 20 dollar FRN was created magically from thin air, usury was attached to it

that usury fee is what your federal income tax goes towards every April 15th...to pay interest on a fiat currency

Nearly 500 billion dollars a year is paid on in interest for notes that were created from nothing.

Who is paying this supposed $500 billion? Where? Do you mail a monthly check for your $20?

May this be the start of your journey.........

I didn't mean to be so rude and hateful but the thieving Federal Reserve bankers are a real sore spot with me. I have spent many, many hours researching this because I couldn't believe that we had been played so badly and that it has been able to go on for so long...SMH.

I didn't mean to be so rude and hateful but the thieving Federal Reserve bankers are a real sore spot with me. I have spent many, many hours researching this because I couldn't believe that we had been played so badly and that it has been able to go on for so long...SMH.

Error in the first 20 seconds. The Treasury does not sell bonds to the Fed.

The rest of the video is just as moronic.

Let me know when you can answer any of my questions that you keep avoiding.

Warren voted NO on auditing the FED. Her excuse was it would politicize our monetary policies and they already get audited. Which, they do. By the Board of Governors that is appointed by the President. :eusa_think:
Ted cruz, despite his MASSIVE rhetoric about the FED, didn't even bother to SHOW UP.
They are both full of shit.

Auditing the Fed is a really bad idea.

Unless you think Nancy Pelosi running monetary policy is a good idea.

I thought this video was a great informational watch. It illustrated the need for the "audit the Fed bill."

As many have pointed out, the Fed already gets Audited. What they want to do really, is have the policy minutes be open to congress and the public.

What would transparency do? It would make it so that things like the crash of 2008 would be more understandable to the nation at large. Why did the crash happen, and who did the bailout benefit? Doesn't everyone remember how our representatives didn';t really know, or seem to have a clues what they were voting on or seem to be informed about why the bailout needed to happen?

They just seemed to be threatened with dire predictions and NOBODY knew anything.

If this last proposal had passed, the lower and middle classes would not have been screwed, just like they were with the last crash, just like they were during the Great Depression.

Why do you think the elites and the Fed want things to be opaque? They want to conduct their business behind closed doors.

As it so happens, things do come to light and are open to public scrutiny, like, FIVE YEARS after the fact.

So aren't any of you curious now that these transcripts ARE available, just exactly HOW the FED was shitting itself when the economy was tanking? I certainly was. If you are interested, and before you shoot your mouth off and say shit like, "Auditing the FED is a horrible idea. Her "excuse" is a valid reason." I personally think you should go over those transcripts and think REALLY hard about what our elected representatives would have done if they had known what was going on, especially if they had known the press and the nation were watching.

Why did the crash happen, and who did the bailout benefit?

The crash happened because the banks had too many shaky mortgages that began to default.

The bailout benefitted everyone who is helped by a working financial system. Basically everyone.

So aren't any of you curious now that these transcripts ARE available, just exactly HOW the FED was shitting itself when the economy was tanking?

The crisis was scary. Everyone should have been shitting themselves.

Thanks for the video. That guy sounds confused.
Reading the comments, he makes many errors, especially on what the Fed bought.

You made up your mind about it before you watched it. Wow. Ignorant much?

Every financial crisis is orchestrated because that allows the Fed to procure real tangible assets secured from their monopoly money. The Crash of 1929 is a perfect example of that.....100 percent orchestrated by the very same banking oligarchs that back-doored the Federal Reserve Act that claimed that if they could only control the money supply, runs on the banks would be a thing of the past.

That's retarded.

Error in the first 20 seconds. The Treasury does not sell bonds to the Fed.

The rest of the video is just as moronic.

Let me know when you can answer any of my questions that you keep avoiding.

Yes, they do.............

Forum List

Back