Our political leaders on both sides are doing their level best to get us into a nasty war and it needs to stop

While I do agree that we should stay out of both Ukraine and Israels wars.......here's a little PSA.

Don't ever post your refusal to support one side or the other, or either side........, or you will be attacked by both sides. This is what this country has come too in it's blinded following of distractions. Somebody in a higher pay grade than any of us is quite happy with division at all cost and those of us who seek unity are to be shamed and ostracized.

While I do agree that we should stay out of both Ukraine and Israels wars.......here's a little PSA.

Don't ever post your refusal to support one side or the other, or either side........, or you will be attacked by both sides. This is what this country has come too in it's blinded following of distractions. Somebody in a higher pay grade than any of us is quite happy with division at all cost and those of us who seek unity are to be shamed and ostracized.
Oh I know I'm already getting it. Putin lover from the left and antisemite from the right.

Here's the thing though. I don't care. I stand up for what I think is right. I have said for years that we should stop sending money to ALL NATIONS. It has only become a problem now because my consistent beliefs in America first hurt someone else's feelings because they've been duped by our media and political class.

They've got America into the nastiest war possible against Russia and this one promises to be an extension of that, no matter how Biden tries to put on the brakes..

The world is choosing sides and that happens to be either 'with' America or 'against' America.

It's just a pity that there are no mature adults on this board that are able to discuss it.

But hey, somebody might fool me by showing some understanding?

Risk an opinion. You don't need to be personally responsible on the internet.

The rest of the world is stacking up together and it's not favourable to America and the apartheid regime.

The only reason we send money to any country is so that they will work on our behalf, or so that we can exploit whatever natural resources they have. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. We've been taken advantage of for years, and with an over $30 trillion dollar debt, we continue to send these shitbag countries money.

Ask yourself if China would waste a single dollar on such an arrangement that did not provide a single tangible benefit to them. Will it take us being an insolvent nation to finally wise up?

The rest of the world is stacking up together and it's not favourable to America and the apartheid regime.

The rest of the world can only "stack up together" against us thru clenched teeth, and will stab one another in the back once the opportunity presents itself. They will never present a formidable, long term alliance due to centuries old conflicts over race, religion, and borders.

Gee, one minute the tards are whining that Biden is enjoying a picnic and doing nothing to help Israel, even though he had actually deployed an entire carrier strike force to the Middle East to help Israel.

Now they are whining Biden is doing too much for Israel.

They whine we are turning into some kind of totalitarian country while simultaneously sucking the cock of an actual Russian totalitarian who murders journalists and his opposition and invades sovereign democracies and mass murders civilians.

I used to wonder why their heads didn't explode from cognitive dissonance, but I have since realized that would require actual cognition.

These fools are nothing buy empty-headed vessels used as loudspeakers for their propagandists' talking points. There's literally NO thinking happening.

The rest of the world can only "stack up together" against us thru clenched teeth, and will stab one another in the back once the opportunity presents itself. They will never present a formidable, long term alliance due to centuries old conflicts over race, religion, and borders.
You've hit on the idea that America needs to continue to depend upon. That's the admission of guilt that I've been trying to bring into the discussion.

Will it work again or are there too many indications that it can't be the way forward?

Russia and China as the new foes are not the usual ones that can be defeated by well worn methods.

But dog bless you for staying on topic and not immediately turning another discussion into spam and profanity.

Gee, one minute the tards are whining that Biden is enjoying a picnic and doing nothing to help Israel, even though he had actually deployed an entire carrier strike force to the Middle East to help Israel.

Now they are whining Biden is doing too much for Israel.

You've noticed too!

You're only wrong in that you're thinking that Biden has been turned loose with US foreign policy that can decide the fate of the world in the near future.

It's not, he's following directions, but having difficulties because the other side keeps changing the script.

If the apartheid regime move ahead with unfettered brutality, the rest of the world is going to witness it, and that promises a much wider war.

What countries can be trusted to continue to support evil and apartheid?

I will never vote for any pro-war candidate.
Said Charles Lindbergh's and Neville Chamberlain's appeasement voters.

lindbergh-america-first-2.jpg

chamberlain.jpg

I'm rooting for Isael but against U.S. participation in war between the Arabs and Jews over a country that's similar in size and population of New Jersey. Unfortunately, I don't picture the U.S. as that shining city on the hill in regard to murder and hate. Folks sure find it easier to solve the problems of others rather than facing our own.

I will never vote for any pro-war candidate.
Then you may not ever vote again, because apparently there are no real antiwar candidates.

Can you name just one that has had the courage to say so and go against the grain of America?

Forum List

Back