Warning to the Trump supporters since January 6th

Don't you think its a problem if Peaceful demonstrations are discouraged? Shouldn't people be actually encouraged and praised if they gather for protest against Biden because of their disdain for him?

Seems like an intimidation tactic.
None of those people were jailed for peaceful demonstrations, and you know it dumbass.

Don't you think its a problem if Peaceful demonstrations are discouraged? Shouldn't people be actually encouraged and praised if they gather for protest against Biden because of their disdain for him?

We have to fight fire with fire. They attempted a coup. They get arrested.

No one "attempted a coup" at all. They were unarmed protesters, being a little rambunctious.
5 people died. dumbass

None of those people were jailed for peaceful demonstrations, and you know it dumbass.

I know they weren't charged with peaceful demonstrations. But I think it NEEDS to be emphasized by Biden that he recognizes those people who have disdain for his regime and protest peacefully are patriotic Americans.

He was barking orders to civilians today about his unconstitutional mask suggestions today. Said they were "patriotic". Well, protesting Biden and being part of the La Resistance is also patriotic.

No one "attempted a coup" at all. They were unarmed protesters, being a little rambunctious.
5 people died. dumbass

Just because someone died doesn't make it a "coup". An unarmed veteran was slaughtered in cold blood, and one of the police officers had a stroke.

As long as the veterans death is honestly investigated, I don't have a problem however. But if 46 refuses to do his duty, he should be impeached and the accused officer sent to The Hague to stand trial for a Crime against Humanity.

5 people died. dumbass

Just because someone died doesn't make it a "coup". An unarmed veteran was slaughtered in cold blood, and one of the police officers had a stroke.

As long as the veterans death is honestly investigated, I don't have a problem however. But if 46 refuses to do his duty, he should be impeached and the accused officer sent to The Hague to stand trial for a Crime against Humanity.
Good luck with that Q believer. :)

1611291406109.png

No but there was one that was not charged or given a chance. Just gunned down like the dog of a thug the new president thinks of unarmed protestors invading the Capitol. While his new VP and others in Congress, like seditionist and insurrectionists, cheered on and enabled violent domestic terrorists all last year while their constituency pleaded for help.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Tell it to the dead.

One had to get some lead poisoning so they were being a little more than rambunctious.

Yes, it served that unarmed woman right to be shot through a window. Guess we all should be shouting, "Say her name!" shouldn't we?
Definitely served her right. I dont know her name and could care less about calling the breezy.

It's good to know what the racists think...thanks for sharing.
Sure thing Q believer.

Difference is that I'm not a "Q believer". But, you ARE a racist ass.

Warning to the Trump supporters since January 6th.
Keep it up and below could be you. I am guessing a lot of the minions on this site look like these guys. Maybe one of these guys is a former poster on this site. It has not worked out well for them.

View attachment 446704
I know of one that still posts here He knows I know

Tell Mexico First Joe hello for us.
Only if Mexico will pay for the call.
You won't do anything. You people are commie losers. Total losers. Indoctrinated idiots.
I will tell Joe if Mexico will pay for the call. I'll even do it if they pay for the wall like that incompetent fuckup lied and told you. :laugh:
Joe doesn't even know how to make a phone call. Idiot.
Trump knows Speed dial to Putin

You won't do anything. You people are commie losers. Total losers. Indoctrinated idiots.
I will tell Joe if Mexico will pay for the call. I'll even do it if they pay for the wall like that incompetent fuckup lied and told you. :laugh:

That's good. Now that Trump is retired, and President Putin is looking to step down, maybe the former will sell the latter a membership at Mar a Lago?

While Biden is beholding to Xi

Forum List

Back