WARNING! This thread has no links. To all you haters: Trump loves the USA.

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
Trump ain't perfect. His wife hates him. Liberals hate him. Republicans hate him. The media hates him.
He's had affairs. He doesn't speak well. He's old and fat. He's orange.
I don't give a shit about all that.
Trump loves America.
Trump has the balls to stand up for America.
Trump will do whatever it takes to prevent this inevitable slide into a cesspool of third world sewage.
I want to personally thank President Trump for taking on the constant onslaught of leftist traitor outrage to protect our country for our children and grandchildren.
It's nice to finally have a president that works to protect citizens over government.
MAGA!!!!

Trump ain't perfect. His wife hates him. Liberals hate him. Republicans hate him. The media hates him.
Trump loves America.
Trump will do whatever it takes to prevent this inevitable slide into a cesspool of third world sewage.
I want to personally thank President Trump for taking on the constant onslaught of leftist traitor outrage to protect our country for our children and grandchildren.
It's nice to finally have a president that works to protect citizens over government.
MAGA!!!!

Trump loves the America he has for himself.

He wouldn't love America if he were poor.

Trump loves America.
MAGA!!!!

I wouldn't either.

TR quote as I remember it in snipits... reminds me of Trump in this caustic political environment... good post OP

It's not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or the doer of deeds could have done better... No. The credit belongs with the one actually in the arena whose face is marred by sweat, dirt and blood... who strives valiantly again and again... who if he fails at least fails while striving greatly unlike those cold and timid soles who know neither victory or defeat.

Think of the contrast to the media darling predecessor of Trump

Nice thread. I've figured out the leftists are just harassing normal people on this forum. I'm trying out picking a topic that interests me and going through cleaning out all the leftist obscene and negative people with the ignore list. They'll never be any good, after all. There's no point in ever reading that stuff.

How does he love America? He hates most of the people in America . He hates the physical land, sea, and air that is America. He hates the American government. He hates the constitution.

Only thing he loves is American money .

Nice thread. I've figured out the leftists are just harassing normal people on this forum. I'm trying out picking a topic that interests me and going through cleaning out all the leftist obscene and negative people with the ignore list. They'll never be any good, after all. There's no point in ever reading that stuff.
Backwards, it's the normal people fighting against the tRumpkins.

Now put me on ignore and enjoy your echo chamber.

Trump loves America.
MAGA!!!!

Traitors don't love the United States. Trump's only reason for running for POTUS was to get a hand up on expanding the Trump empire into downtown Moscow.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

For more on the Russian investigation, you can read one article watch 2 FOXNEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go to this link on this board then scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then find the other half of your brain by reading a book.
51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

How does he love America? He hates most of the people in America . He hates the physical land, sea, and air that is America. He hates the American government. He hates the constitution.

weird, liberals say that they hate money whilst demanding that other people give them their money

Trump loves America.
MAGA!!!!

I wouldn't either.
Now that..is one very telling post! I appreciate your candor in revealing that your love for America is dependent on your income and status. It implies that were you to lose your income and status you would also lose your love for America.

You said it..for all to see.

Trump loves America.
MAGA!!!!
Dude, how in the fuck is Trump standing up for this country, when we have an election in less than 6 months and this white fuck head has yet to address the Russian interference issue???? How the fuck is that love for our democracy??? Your president is an opportunistic clown, he's just a photo opt. And yes he loves this country, a country that is fattening his families pockets $$$$$$$$$$$ day after day after day, damit I would love it too. And how in the hell is he protecting you fools....with impending price hikes, cancellation of your products to export, soon to be job losses??? You and people like you have got to get real..Trump is playing you fools and you're too gotdamned stupid to see it, Germany soon to be ingrates!!
images

Trump loves America.
MAGA!!!!
Dude, how in the fuck is Trump standing up for this country, when we have an election in less than 6 months and this white fuck head has yet to address the Russian interference issue???? How the fuck is that love for our democracy??? Your president is an opportunistic clown, he's just a photo opt. And yes he loves this country, a country that is fattening his families pockets $$$$$$$$$$$ day after day after day, damit I would love it too. And how in the hell is he protecting you fools....with impending price hikes, cancellation of your products to export, soon to be job losses??? You and people like you have got to get real..Trump is playing you fools and you're too gotdamned stupid to see it, Germany soon to be ingrates!!
images
Governments can't stop people from posting what they want to in social media. So if some Russian wants to turn into a fake news caster there is nothing Trump can do about it. It's called Free Fucking Speech.

Are you talking about yourself again?

Trump loves America.
MAGA!!!!

Trump loves Trump, and little else.

Wuss!!!

Trump loves America.
MAGA!!!!

I wouldn't either.
Now that..is one very telling post! I appreciate your candor in revealing that your love for America is dependent on your income and status. It implies that were you to lose your income and status you would also lose your love for America.

You said it..for all to see.
Why would I love a country that wouldn't allow me to succeed? I'm not a liberal. Jeez.

Forum List

Back