If Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays ...

Should gays be allowed to discriminate against Christians?

• Seems fair to me.

• No, only religious people should be protected.

Results are only viewable after voting.

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
... then gays should be allowed to discriminate against Christians.

Agree or Disagree?

I don't see what the problem is- if someone is really committed to homosexuality that they don't care to deal with people that have moral problems with it- they shouldn't have to.

I really can't understand why someone would want to ruin their life with a lifelong commitment to a relationship.

“Allowed”? What kind of totalitarian, statist communist question is that? Free peoples should be allowed to associate as they please.

Funny how you Leftards ignore Muslims and their penitent for shooting up homosexual bars.

The leftards gave the jihadi a pass on the Orlando gay joint shooting- they blamed the the NRA- even though Mr. Mateen wasn't a member and in fact the perp's father was a huge Dawg supporter.

Agree or Disagree?
Curious, if gays were allowed to discriminate against Christians... or anyone for that matter, would that not defeat their cause for achieving equality?

I suppose it depends on your conception of equality.

How did you answer?

Discrimination and prejudice are human nature...
I don’t hate anybody but I really dislike Cheyenne and crow Indians because I am Sioux.. it’s in my blood

Lol
It’s obvious gays want nothing to do with Christians, so be it...

If gay dogma practitioners don't want to build a cake that says "homosexuality is a sin unto God", they shouldn't have to. No state can pass a law elevating one religion over another & forcing one to abdicate its core values to promote another.

Yes. But I dont think christians are discriminating gays. I dont discriminate gays. But I think that gays should not take participate in butt piracy or even more so take pride in their hedonistic lifestlye and create a culture about it and pass laws to promote it. I think if someone has gay orientation he isnt evil, and I would never discriminate him, but he should try to live different from those hedonistic flamboyant faggots. I dont think thats discrimination, I also dont tell Heteros to be BDSM etc. and organise parties to practice BDSM or swinger. Its simply about that christians live a different life.

And if you say there are no hedonistic faggots or such check here

latest

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F351540%2Fabc243a8-5e93-4f62-a975-6a24565c9e14.jpg

Agree or Disagree?
Curious, if gays were allowed to discriminate against Christians... or anyone for that matter, would that not defeat their cause for achieving equality?

I suppose it depends on your conception of equality.

How did you answer?

I'd rather not cast a vote in this poll.

People should be able to conduct run their businesses in whatever way they see fit. Within just law of course.

Discrimination is wrong no matter who is doing it. But on the other hand it is morally wrong to force someone to violate deeply held religious beliefs in order to keep his business and livelihood.

Yes. But I dont think christians are discriminating gays. I dont discriminate gays. But I think that gays should not take participate in butt piracy or even more so take pride in their hedonistic lifestlye and create a culture about it and pass laws to promote it. I think if someone has gay orientation he isnt evil, and I would never discriminate him, but he should try to live different from those hedonistic flamboyant faggots. I dont think thats discrimination, I also dont tell Heteros to be BDSM etc. and organise parties to practice BDSM or swinger. Its simply about that christians live a different life.

And if you say there are no hedonistic faggots or such check here

latest

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F351540%2Fabc243a8-5e93-4f62-a975-6a24565c9e14.jpg

Do you have a large collection of these kinds of photos?

Forum List

Back