Warning: Earth Needs More CO2

My god!!!!! The earth is actually undergoing CO2 depletion!!!!

For the sake of all humanity, go out and buy an SUV, turn up the A/C, run the furnace at 78 degrees, burn as much firewood as you can - do this NOW to save us from certain climate change disaster!

The science says it is so - EARTH NEEDS MORE CO2!!!!!!

http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/in...Store_id=84462e2d-6bff-4983-a574-31f5ae8e8a42

Why? There are plenty of lefties talking ....

Why Gunny, not just talking, but running the government now. After the late eight years of incompetance and corruption, what a relief!

Lordy, lordy, all this yap-yap, and not a single atricle from real scientists supporting your idiotic positions. But then, you people have been divorced from reality for a long time. Anyone quoting ol' she/he/it Coulter has to be a few bricks short.

I get that "bricks" thing from ol "rocks." I like that, It shows an originality not often found on your side.

But, and more consistent, there is that spelling problem you guys seem to have:. What is an 'atricle'? Would that be auricle, as in we dont\'t have a heart? Or an article, as in piece of clothing, or written piece? OH! A-R-T-I-C-L-E

In psychology, we refer to the following as projection, for example "you people have been divorced from reality."

It's actually a winner in the category of unintentional humor. Globalwarming-cooling-doomsday-climatechange-rising sealevel, oh, I'm outta breath. (Pssst: it's not science. It's a business.) This is only "real' to those who either see a pay day, or to those, like you, need to latch on to something to give meaning to your empty, jejune life:
" They are people needy of purpose in life, not in a mundane sense (earning enough to eat or to pay the mortgage, for example) but in the sense of transcendence of the personal, of reassurance that there is something more to existence than existence itself. Even in the most advanced economies, one will always find unhappy educated people searching for the reason that they are not as important as they should be."

The only thing Dalrymple left out was your address.

BTW, I always put Coulter in to make folks like you dance. Right on cue.

Still waiting for you to answer the question I asked earlier, which indicates that you know that BIG GREEN dictates energy policy in this country , not big oil.

But the bigger problem is of a personal nature, shall we say mental, and your need is for a sense of importance, I'm going to help you, by dedicating a poem that might help you overcome this obsession with global warming:

For Chriss, Huggy, and the rest of their posse, by Jesse Jackson:
I Am
Somebody
I Am
Somebody
I May Be Poor
But I Am
Somebody
I May Be Young
But I Am
Somebody
I May Be On Welfare
But I Am
Somebody
I May Be Small
But I Am
Somebody
I May Make A Mistake
But I Am
Somebody
My Clothes Are Different
My Face Is Different
My Hair Is Different
But I Am
Somebody
I Am Black
Brown
White
I Speak A Different Language
But I Must Be Respected
Protected
Never Rejected
I Am
God's Child
I Am
Somebody

Retrieved from "http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/I_Am_-_Somebody"

Here's one article.

Global Warming Deniers Well Funded | Newsweek Project Green | Newsweek.com

And another.

Newsweek Hides Global Warming Denier's Ties To Big Oil - Democratic Underground

Lindzen, for his part, charges oil and coal interests $2,500 a day for his consulting services; his 1991 trip to testify before a Senate committee was paid for by Western Fuels, and a speech he wrote, entitled "Global Warming: the Origin and Nature of Alleged Scientific Consensus," was underwritten by OPEC. His research may be funded entirely by the government, but Lindzen himself -- his kids' college tuition, his mortgage payments -- have at least in part been funded by Big Oil and Big Coal, including OPEC for crying out loud!

And yet another.

ExxonMobil | Center for Investigative Reporting

Núñez’s contention is backed up by lobbying reports on file with the California Secretary of State. Those records don’t show precisely how much each company spent trying to modify or scuttle AB 32, but they do show that the world’s biggest oil companies lobbied on the bill, and that they poured millions of dollars into lobbying efforts during the months lawmakers were debating the merits of AB 32. Big spenders include ExxonMobil ($280,921); Shell ($1,182,717); Chevron ($1,832,467); and an industry trade group, the Western States Petroleum Association ($6,712,215).

Looks like millions.

A Really Inconvenient Truth | theTrumpet.com
"Take funding for global warming research, for example. Over the past decade, research intended to prove the veracity of man-made global warming has been funded to the tune of $50 billion, while global warming skeptic research has received a comparatively measly $19 million. That’s over 260,000 percent more funding for the alarmists!"

This is BILLIONS.

The U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works outlined the staggering scale of the global warming scam in its article “Climate Skeptics Reveal ‘Horror Stories’ of Scientific Repression” (March 6). Take funding for global warming research, for example. Over the past decade, research intended to prove the veracity of man-made global warming has been funded to the tune of $50 billion, while global warming skeptic research has received a comparatively measly $19 million. That’s over 260,000 percent more funding for the alarmists!

Hmmm. the article calls it a scam, how about showing me an independent, non skewed/partisan view on your claim.

My god!!!!! The earth is actually undergoing CO2 depletion!!!!

For the sake of all humanity, go out and buy an SUV, turn up the A/C, run the furnace at 78 degrees, burn as much firewood as you can - do this NOW to save us from certain climate change disaster!

The science says it is so - EARTH NEEDS MORE CO2!!!!!!

http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/in...Store_id=84462e2d-6bff-4983-a574-31f5ae8e8a42

Why? There are plenty of lefties talking ....

Why Gunny, not just talking, but running the government now. After the late eight years of incompetance and corruption, what a relief!

relief=tripling the deficit:cuckoo:

Here's one article.

And another.

Lindzen, for his part, charges oil and coal interests $2,500 a day for his consulting services; his 1991 trip to testify before a Senate committee was paid for by Western Fuels, and a speech he wrote, entitled "Global Warming: the Origin and Nature of Alleged Scientific Consensus," was underwritten by OPEC. His research may be funded entirely by the government, but Lindzen himself -- his kids' college tuition, his mortgage payments -- have at least in part been funded by Big Oil and Big Coal, including OPEC for crying out loud!

And yet another.

Núñez’s contention is backed up by lobbying reports on file with the California Secretary of State. Those records don’t show precisely how much each company spent trying to modify or scuttle AB 32, but they do show that the world’s biggest oil companies lobbied on the bill, and that they poured millions of dollars into lobbying efforts during the months lawmakers were debating the merits of AB 32. Big spenders include ExxonMobil ($280,921); Shell ($1,182,717); Chevron ($1,832,467); and an industry trade group, the Western States Petroleum Association ($6,712,215).

Looks like millions.

"Take funding for global warming research, for example. Over the past decade, research intended to prove the veracity of man-made global warming has been funded to the tune of $50 billion, while global warming skeptic research has received a comparatively measly $19 million. That’s over 260,000 percent more funding for the alarmists!"

This is BILLIONS.

The U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works outlined the staggering scale of the global warming scam in its article “Climate Skeptics Reveal ‘Horror Stories’ of Scientific Repression” (March 6). Take funding for global warming research, for example. Over the past decade, research intended to prove the veracity of man-made global warming has been funded to the tune of $50 billion, while global warming skeptic research has received a comparatively measly $19 million. That’s over 260,000 percent more funding for the alarmists!

Hmmm. the article calls it a scam, how about showing me an independent, non skewed/partisan view on your claim.

Link?

The bottom line is that many people believe that life should be unchanging. The idea that everything will remain the same is an impossible one, proven throughout our history. When it comes to climate, this planet has seen fairly large fluctuations that had nothing to do with man's activities. Man wasn't even here. There will be changes in the future also. Learning to adapt to those changes is the only solution that makes sense, but the fear mongers will continue to tell us we must prevent change or it will destroy us.

The bottom line is that many people believe that life should be unchanging. The idea that everything will remain the same is an impossible one, proven throughout our history. When it comes to climate, this planet has seen fairly large fluctuations that had nothing to do with man's activities. Man wasn't even here. There will be changes in the future also. Learning to adapt to those changes is the only solution that makes sense, but the fear mongers will continue to tell us we must prevent change or it will destroy us.

No one has said that except you.

Here's one article.

And another.

And yet another.

Looks like millions.

This is BILLIONS.

So your point is not that "over 260,000 percent more funding for the alarmists!" is untrue, simply that you want to see it from more sources?

Or are you contending that alarmists get less funding?

Once you can wrap your mind around the fact that big oil isn't the boogey man, but it is really BIG GREEN-Sierra Club-Global Scam that controls energy policy in this country, then the rest of the lies become clear.

Wise up. Why hasn't 'big oil' been able to get drilling in ANWR? Or offshore drilling? Check out Senate Bill 22 which is about to seal off 2 million acres of prime natural gas area and see if you see the fingerprints of 'big oil' or BIG GREEN.

Then ask yourself whether or not you've been lied to all these years.

BTW, how much access do global warming 'deniers' get to mass news media?
"http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?q=5032.0.104.0
“Of the three networks (ABC, NBC and CBS), 80 percent of stories (167 out of 205) didn’t mention skepticism or anyone at all who dissented from global warming. cBS did the absolute worst job. Ninety-seven percent of its stories ignored other opinions.”

Keep an open mind.

Looks like millions.

This is BILLIONS.

So your point is not that "over 260,000 percent more funding for the alarmists!" is untrue, simply that you want to see it from more sources?

Once you can wrap your mind around the fact that big oil isn't the boogey man, but it is really BIG GREEN-Sierra Club-Global Scam that controls energy policy in this country, then the rest of the lies become clear.

Wise up. Why hasn't 'big oil' been able to get drilling in ANWR? Or offshore drilling? Check out Senate Bill 22 which is about to seal off 2 million acres of prime natural gas area and see if you see the fingerprints of 'big oil' or BIG GREEN.

“Of the three networks (ABC, NBC and CBS), 80 percent of stories (167 out of 205) didn’t mention skepticism or anyone at all who dissented from global warming. cBS did the absolute worst job. Ninety-seven percent of its stories ignored other opinions.”

Keep an open mind.

That's because the other opinions are wrong.

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat. This was proven experimentally in 1859. That fact that you can't accept this shows how far gone you are.

Keep an open mind.

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat. This was proven experimentally in 1859. That fact that you can't accept this shows how far gone you are.

Thanks for the "update" and "new insight", rain man.

Still waiting...

Does atmospheric CO2 cause the earth to retain heat?

Of course global warming has been disproven. That is why every single Scientific Society on earth, every National Academy of Science, and every major University state that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger. Damn, you are such a smart fellow, Elvis.

Of course global warming has been disproven. That is why every single Scientific Society on earth, every National Academy of Science, and every major University state that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger. Damn, you are such a smart fellow, Elvis.

The sky is falling the sky is falling. OH fuck!! Help Uncle Al, Help!!!!:cuckoo:

Keep an open mind.

What I can't accept is how humorous it is when sand-box intellects, like yourself, propound theory.
Hey, Prissie, get a load of this:

"Surprisingly, carbon dioxide is only responsible for 9-26% of the greenhouse effect on the planet. The biggest offender is water vapor, which causes a massive 36-70% of the greenhouse effect.

The third biggest greenhouse gas, methane, is 23 times more effective at trapping heat in the atmosphere than carbon dioxide; even though methane emissions are far below those of carbon dioxide, it still accounts for an impressive 4-9% of global warming."
Bovine flatulence contributes to global warming, Or "Cow farts are heating up Argentina!" - Green Daily

WASHINGTON
"As it turns out, Americans may have been blaming the wrong culprit for global warming. A new United Nations report finds it's not being caused so much by our gas-guzzling SUVs as by our guzzling of oversized steaks, chops and burgers.
It may be time to exonerate the global auto industry and point the finger of blame at businesses like Omaha Steaks, McDonald's, Outback Steakhouse and Morton's of Chicago that put profits -- and well-fed customers -- over cooler air. "
Blaming the bovines - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see if you are going to run and hide, as you usually do, or give me another negative rep!!!

How to track a con jobs 101:

They move the target to keep the "value" up: First it's CFC, then CO, now CO2 ....

Each new study has a product which is specifically endorsed, even if well masked: Specific light bulbs, low flow plumbing, electric cars ... all owned somehow by one person ...

The largest and most popular scientists support it: They are all funded by governments and companies which produce "green" products ... kind like American Idol is funded by the Gap ...

Forum List

Back