Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were showed up
This one is truly a legend in his own mind. I suppose that's why he's been reduced to circlejerks with other cultists in online SafeSpaces.

It's so good to be on the rational side. To "win", all we have to do is point to reality and describe it. No tantrums necessary, no need to fake endless lunatic conspiracy theories.

Now, should I make him run again by talking about the science? Nah. I'll save that for the next post.

This one is truly a legend in his own mind. I suppose that's why he's been reduced to circlejerks with other cultists in online SafeSpaces.

It's so good to be on the rational side. To "win", all we have to do is point to reality and describe it. No tantrums necessary, no need to fake endless lunatic conspiracy theories.

Now, should I make him run again by talking about the science? Nah. I'll save that for the next post.

Here is the full quote:

"They were showed up in the Where is the Climate Emergency? post I made months ago in which they NEVER addressed the CONTENT of the article which draws from NASA, NOAA Satellite data and so on.

It is now my favorite fly paper post exposing their dearth of counterpoints against it since they can't address it, so they beat around the bushes with largely inflated and often stupid "emergency climate" claims instead.

They have been defeated long ago but they never realize it because their live in a fantasy world easily manipulated by numerous media lies."

===

You are one of the warmist/alarmists who got INTIMIDATED by an article and its CONTENT that is above your intelligence level to use with thus you scream instead here and in other threads about it but never post in the forbidden thread itself.

Your next post will be another screaming pile of crap.

You are a moron because you are so stupid on this issue

Let's just do this
Before you try to tell me what you believe the earth's climate is going to do, you should know something about the earth's climate first. But you go right ahead and paste a few more links you can't discuss.

You just won't give up your "forest fires used to always be naturally-caused, therefore humans can't cause forest fires!" argument, despite the whole world laughing at it.

You are one persistently stupid cult imbecile. The average second-grader understands why you're being an idiot, but you can't grasp it. You really shouldn't be bothering the adults.
Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated world. If you knew why you could discuss this intelligently but you don't so you can't. Those are the facts.

It's determined by facts, all of which say you're completely wrong.

Your idiot theory does not explain the directly observed stratospheric cooling, so it's wrong.

Your idiot theory does not explain the directly observed increased in backradiation, so it's wrong.

Your idiot theory does not explain the directly observed polar amplificiation, so it's wrong.

Your idiot theory does not explain the directly observed decrease in outgoing longwave in the GHG bands, so it's wrong.

This isn't a debate. The facts say you're wrong, so you're wrong. No amount of Gish galloping and spamming graphs will change that.

And your idiot theory has nothing backing it up. "IT'S A NATURAL CYCLE!" is just handwaving, the invoking of magic. Natural cycles have causes. Neither you nor any denier can explain what's driving this current "natural cycle". It's very definitely not the sun, since temperature have been skyrocketing as solar output has decreased.
Scientists reach opposite conclusions depending upon which data sets they use.

Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated world.
Which has nothing to do with the fact that all the data says your claims are wrong.

If you knew why you could discuss this intelligently but you don't so you can't. Those are the facts.
Understood. All the data says your claims are wrong, and you can't address that data. Honesty is not an option for you, so you see insults and running as your only viable option.

Scientists reach opposite conclusions depending upon which data sets they use.

That's why they shouldn't use your side's entirely fraudulent data. Meanwhile, all the real data says you're totally wrong.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that all the data says your claims are wrong.

Understood. All the data says your claims are wrong, and you can't address that data. Honesty is not an option for you, so you see insults and running as your only viable option.

That's why they shouldn't use your side's entirely fraudulent data. Meanwhile, all the real data says you're totally wrong.
Everyone has access to all the same data. So there is no fraudulent data. Just disingenuous use of data such as including the urban temperature stations and using LOW variability solar output datasets. Which then makes all of the claims you believe fraudulent.

Just disingenuous use of data such as including the urban temperature stations
It would be open fraud to leave such data out. That's the kind of fraudulent data I'm talking about, and it's not surprising that you endorse such fraud. Honest people don't cherrypick data, but you're here demanding cherrypicking.

You also faceplant because:

A. Temps at urban stations have been climbing more slowly than temps at rural stations, demolishing your conspiracy theory.

B. The use of anomalies completely accounts for past UHI effects.

UHI isn't something that keeps growing. As place gets urbanized, it gets increasing UHI for a few decades, then it's completely urbanized and the UHI increase is done. Contrary to your denier delusions, UHI is not something that keeps getting bigger once the urbanization is over, and the current system accounts for it quite well.

and using LOW variability solar output datasets.
I am unable to make any sense of that. Can you expound upon that conspiracy theory?

Understood. You raved about some nonsense, did a massive Gish Gallop, linked to some kook political source, and then declared victory after nobody paid it any attention.

You know, the usual denier behavior.

"Your next post will be another screaming pile of crap."

Just as I predicted.

===

"You are one of the warmist/alarmists who got INTIMIDATED by an article and its CONTENT that is above your intelligence level to use with thus you scream instead here and in other threads about it but never post in the forbidden thread itself."

You are TERRIFIED of that article which is why you avoid it like holy water.

You haven't addressed any of it thus you have nothing but hot air to sell.

"They were showed up in the Where is the Climate Emergency? post I made months ago in which they NEVER addressed the CONTENT of the article which draws from NASA, NOAA Satellite data and so on.

It is now my favorite fly paper post exposing their dearth of counterpoints against it since they can't address it, so they beat around the bushes with largely inflated and often stupid "emergency climate" claims instead.

They have been defeated long ago but they never realize it because their live in a fantasy world easily manipulated by numerous media lies."

You have yet to address it which is the truth.

"climate emergency"

Been hearing that in this forum for 12 years. Nobody cares....still....

ha-gayyyy.jpg

Incorrect. It's fraud attributing the UHI effect to CO2.
You're literally just too goddamn stupid to be discussing the topic. Anything that the normal people say whooshes right over your head. The cult gave you some talking points, and that settles it for you.

"Your next post will be another screaming pile of crap."
Instead of seething about all those years of undergoing so much humiliation, I suggest you look at the bright side. You've demonstrated to the other cultists how you're willing to humiliate and debase yourself on behalf of the cult, and that's earned you massive amounts of brownie points with your cult.

"They were showed up in the Where is the Climate Emergency? post I made months ago
Much like that time I single-handedly beat up seven Proud Boy white supremacist thugs. I'm a legend in my own mind as well.

Incorrect. It's fraud attributing the UHI effect to CO2.

i1520-0442-16-18-2941-f04.gif

i1520-0442-16-18-2941-f04.gif
What does that have to do with attributing the UHI effect to CO2? It's a wholly different phenomenon that has been left unaccounted for just as heat from electricity usage has been left unaccounted for. Changes in albedo add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back