Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consensus doesn’t govern science. If I repeat it SEVEN TIMES!!! maybe you’ll begin to grasp that you’re wrong. But I’m not optimistic.

I honestly suggest you read something with (for once) an open mind: Michael Crichton explains why there is 'no such thing as consensus science' | American Enterprise Institute - AEI
I and I explained why an how it does.
NO rebuttal.
Now embarrassed at being Mum/Not taken issue/answerLess for pages, and pressed/squeezed by me, you had to go googling.
But of course it does not refute my explanation.

Maybe you can send him over to debate me since you are not conversant. (on that or anything AGW, Science, etc)
`

I bet you think Jurassic park was real. Lol
“Those who know that the consensus of many centuries has sanctioned the conception that the earth remains at rest in the middle of the heavens as its center, would, I reflected, regard it as an insane pronouncement if I made the opposite assertion that the earth moves.” -Nicolaus Copernicus

I’m pretty sure Copernicus didn’t write science fiction.

I and I explained why an how it does.
NO rebuttal.
Now embarrassed at being Mum/Not taken issue/answerLess for pages, and pressed/squeezed by me, you had to go googling.
But of course it does not refute my explanation.

`
Reality refutes your assertion. Consensus clearly does not govern science.

I posted/elaborated indisputable Reality.
You posted one man's wrong [politica] opinion from a political think tank.
LOL
`
Wrong. I shared the contention of a scientist (because I consider medical doctors to be scientists) and that is fact. That he shared his contention with a think tank doesn’t change its value at all.

You are desperately clinging to a naive and erroneous belief. As many have already advised you, science is not governed by consensus. Never has been and never will be. And that’s a very good thing.

He was an MD.

Crichton has TWO University Degrees

Wikipedia,

"He obtained his bachelor's degree in biological anthropology summa cum laude in 1964[15] and was initiated into the Phi Beta Kappa Society.[15] He received a Henry Russell Shaw Traveling Fellowship from 1964 to 1965 and was a visiting lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom in 1965.[15] Crichton later enrolled at Harvard Medical School."

A very talented man with many achievements in the Novel and entertainment industry.

He created ER directed several movies wrote screenplay for Jurassic Park and wrote good science fiction.

"wrote 26 novels, including: The Andromeda Strain (1969), The Terminal Man (1972), The Great Train Robbery (1975), Congo (1980), Sphere (1987), Jurassic Park (1990), Rising Sun (1992), Disclosure (1994), The Lost World (1995), Airframe (1996), Timeline (1999), Prey (2002), State of Fear (2004) and Next (2006)."

"In 1973, he wrote and directed Westworld, the first film to utilize 2D computer-generated imagery. He also directed: Coma (1978), The First Great Train Robbery (1979), Looker (1981) and Runaway (1984). He was the creator of the television series ER (1994–2009), and several of his novels were adapted into films, most notably the Jurassic Park franchise."

He has credibility in his views as an educated man.

They get paid to do that. If they said anything else they wouldn't have a job.
Exactly.

The question that all the warmers have never answered follows....

What would all the climate "scientists' do next week, if they came out today and said: "Sorry, we got it all wrong. There's really nothing to worry about. Our bad."?

*crickets*

Wrong. I shared the contention of a scientist (because I consider medical doctors to be scientists) and that is fact. That he shared his contention with a think tank doesn’t change its value at all.

You are desperately clinging to a naive and erroneous belief. As many have already advised you, science is not governed by consensus. Never has been and never will be. And that’s a very good thing.

Notice he NEVER talks about REPRODUCIBLE research at all just the stupid Consensus propaganda he has no idea how good science research works in the real world.

What is Reproducible Research?

He is deliberately ignoring the evidence he apparently thinks there was no oscillating temperature changes before the magic year 1950 since he is a warmist/alarmist KOOK.
Exactly. He is guzzling down their Kool-Aid and doesn't even realize how big of a dupe that makes him.... all he can say is but but but consensus. Sad.

Exactly.

The question that all the warmers have never answered follows....

What would all the climate "scientists' do next week, if they came out today and said: "Sorry, we got it all wrong. There's really nothing to worry about. Our bad."?

*crickets*
If the planet being 2C cooler than the past with 120 ppm more CO2 won't convince them then nothing will except maybe a prolonged period of cold temperatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back