Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
S4XWMLG.jpg
Everything you need to know is contained right here.

F2.large.jpg

You're literally just too goddamn stupid to be discussing the topic. Anything that the normal people say whooshes right over your head. The cult gave you some talking points, and that settles it for you.
Everything you need to know is contained right here.

F2.large.jpg

So what? Landmass configurations were different. You'd know that if you were a geologist.

I'm a geologist. At least I can prove that by speaking knowledgably on the topic.

I doubt very highly you were ever in Oil E&P.

Otherwise you wouldn't have run away from the discussion of the Permo-Triassic earlier.

I know you were faking it.

I'm a geologist. At least I can prove that by speaking knowledgably on the topic.

Otherwise you wouldn't have run away from the discussion of the Permo-Triassic earlier.

But even our new SCOTUS judge admitted....biologist....geologist.....siesmologist....they don't know shit about shit. Her words, not mine.

If the public doesn't care, the science doesn't matter.

:bye1:

If you were a geologist you could talk about paleo climates and why they changed using the oxygen isotope curve. Bipolar glaciation has never existed before in earth's history and is the number one driver of earth's climate today. Something you know nothing about.

If you were a geologist you could talk about paleo climates

Which I have at length.

If YOU were actually a petroleum guy you would be able to as well. But you only know about the Cenozoic. Which DEFINITELY lets me know you weren't drilling for oil in Prudhoe Bay. LOL.

Buhbye poser.

Which I have at length.
No you haven't. You have no idea why the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet ~3 million years ago, nor do you understand the importance of that transition for today's climate.

No you haven't. You have no idea why the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet ~3 million years ago, nor do you understand the importance of that transition for today's climate.
Ding, you really ought to try to avoid telling other posters what they do and do not understand. It leaves you open to some terrific pwning.

Ding, you really ought to try to avoid telling other posters what they do and do not understand. It leaves you open to some terrific pwning.
The next time that happens will be the first time it happened.

There are two reasons people like you and PV System cant discuss the relevance of the greatest climate change in the last 50 million years; you guys don’t understand it and it doesn’t support your beliefs.

NASA is also a major player in climate change analysis and has been for years. The mandate of NASA expanded decades ago to focus on earth analysis as well. Which is why many of the leading climate scientists are at NASA with the GISS.

The reason is that Jim Hansen is a brainwashed prog who is pushing his agenda.

The USGS also deals with some of the forests out here in the West as well. They also work on issues related to rivers and waterbodies as well.

Your view of the division of the sciences is out of date and limited (more like a cartoon without any real technical knowledge of what you are talking about).

There's no such thing as "division of the sciences," moron. His view of governments job with respect to science is not to push quackery, which is what it does these days.

The reason is that Jim Hansen is a brainwashed prog who is pushing his agenda.

There's no such thing as "division of the sciences," moron. His view of governments job with respect to science is not to push quackery, which is what it does these days.

Let me know when you want to talk about science.

What does science say were the conditions that led to the planet transitioning from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet?

Greenhouse and icehouse states are, indeed, a function of CO2 (HERE) as well as position of the continental landmasses and ocean currents as well as solar outputs.

Literally NO ONE is arguing that ONLY CO2 is the reason. NO ONE.

The key is that the current warming we are seeing can only be explained by factoring in human activities (including release of greenhouse gases) which are going to impact our economy in devestating ways.

I wish there was some way for you to think more subtly about all of this, but apparently you are only interested in one topic you happened to read about somewhere (Wikipedia?) rather than the detailed scope.

And how would you know if NASA spewing out scientific truths ... you're so gullible in that respect ... it's still appealing to authority until Congress passed that mandate on ... NOAA presents the more conservative view, which rarely includes "catastrophism" ...

Do you agree that overplaying the data for sensational headlines is bad for our children's mental health? ...
JIim Hansen is a proven liar, so we know NASA isn't spewing out scientific truths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back