WAR: Israel invades Gaza Strip

WHAT?>!?!?! are you suggesting that we would not have made further strides in PEACE had we reacted militarily to civil rights instead of mandating equality and common validation of American Citizenship?!?!?!?!

such brazen antisemitism... im just at a loss for words.

:rolleyes::lol:

LOL. Actually, it was an open question, not a leading one. I understand Israel's position and have some sympathy for it. I just find that history suggests that defeating this sort of thing militarily is fraught with difficulty if not impossible.

I agree that the Palestinian militants like Hamas cannot be entirely, finally defeated, so the question is how to best cope with them. History shows that when Israel does not take action against provocations, the Palestinians take this as a sign of weakness and it encourages more provocations and when Israel does take action, this also incites more provocations, so since the militants are going to find some reason to attack as long as Israel does not comply with all their demands, aren't Israel's security concerns better served by taking military actions to weaken the enemy and making it more difficult for him to arm and organize?

The only reason rockets aren't flying over the West Bank fence is that Israel reoccupied the West Bank and the only way the Gaza rockets will be silenced is an Israeli reoccupation of Gaza. This isn't victory, but recent experience in the West Bank shows it is an effective means of coping with an intransigent enemy doctrinally committed to the destruction of Israel. A new Israeli occupation of Gaza will not be a final victory, but it will protect the people of southern Israel from rocket fire, and no one has come with another solution to stopping the rockets.

You know...if I thought that would actually work, if I thought for a moment that peace would come of it, this news would not be so depressing.

But we've seen this before many times.

Eventually, so many boys are sent home in body bags that the Israeli people relent.

Then the warmongers of Palestine start the whole process over again.

There has GOT to be another way.

According to the Bible the end is coming soon. Jesus Christ himself will wipe out the Islamic Armies gathered for the final destruction of Israel after they actually invade HIS land of Eden (Israel). That battle called Armegeddon is a total one way affair. The Islamics march in with their weapons of war, and Jesus comes out of the clouds and kills them all by chipping them up to pieces. Supposedly the blood of the Islamics will be so thick that it will come up to a horses bridle. Poor horse.

A Jewish Israel is worth preserving....

especially from a terrorist organization that needs to be put down.

According to whom? Just wondering.

When you want to preserve something, usually it has made such a huge positive impact on society and or history.

I mean hell, the whole idea of the Aryan movement today that really started with Hitler was the preserving of the white race.

Last edited:
According to the Bible the end is coming soon. Jesus Christ himself will wipe out the Islamic Armies gathered for the final destruction of Israel after they actually invade HIS land of Eden (Israel). That battle called Armegeddon is a total one way affair. The Islamics march in with their weapons of war, and Jesus comes out of the clouds and kills them all by chipping them up to pieces. Supposedly the blood of the Islamics will be so thick that it will come up to a horses bridle. Poor horse.

:eusa_eh: :confused: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :confused: :eusa_eh:

Hey, I have an idea, Jillian. Why don't we give New York to the Kurds? After all, the Americans already have 50 STATES. And the Kurds have none. You can just move, right? It's just that easy!

Or give the Indians some of their land back as they have no states. :eusa_whistle:

:tomato: :tomato:

Well, let me see... For the analogy to be proper, the US would need to have done a few things first:

1) Did they occupy all of Mexico for 41 years?
2) Did they close off the borders and denied food, medicine, etc imports?
3) Did they build walls all over Mexico, and force the population to move through checkpoints whenever they cross state lines in Mexico?
4) Did they close off major water resources and establish military bases along them (as per the military bases that separate Palestinian settlements in the West bank from the Dead sea?)

If so, fuck yes. You better believe it. If that happened in my country, you'd be sure as hell I'm going to strap a bomb to myself and blow up as many of your good american soldiers as I can.

But you know what, your analogy is still totally wrong. A group of Palestinian terrorists took over the Israeli border?? That's certainly not correct. A very strong, well armed and powerful state took over the border of Palestine. In fact, it took over all of Palestine. And it still does. And it has been for 41 years now. That's what you seem to forget:

ITS AN OCCUPATION. Israel is OCCUPYING PALESTINE. If YOUR country was OCCUPIED, you would be doing THE EXACT SAME THING. The only problem is that you hide behind the most powerful state in the universe. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. So much, that you can't even imagine yourself NOT being defended by the most powerful state in History. Of course, how could you ever understand what the weak and destitute go through?

You may be right, a lot of palestinians are "terrorists". But by god, how much more terror can can you cause than with a fleet of F-15 fighter jets, the latest military tanks, and war satellites? Jesus, THAT's the shit I'm really scared of.

None of the points in the analogy have any validity. Gaza has access to Egypt. Are you saying that Egypt is the oppressor?

I have never seen the Mexican try to blow themselves up by the Salton Sea to try to kill tourists.

I don't seethe Mexicans blowing them selves up in order to meet the Virgin of Guadalupe in paradise and engage in 72 different kind so deviant sex with her.

Well at least taht is an improvment on you calling for them to kill all the animals.

This will cause Israel to be a parriah to the rest of the world.

You will rue this day if you live long enough.( I dont know how old you are)

Sure thing toots. Didn't they say this about Lebanon in 2006?

None of the points in the analogy have any validity. Gaza has access to Egypt. Are you saying that Egypt is the oppressor?

I have never seen the Mexican try to blow themselves up by the Salton Sea to try to kill tourists.

I don't seethe Mexicans blowing them selves up in order to meet the Virgin of Guadalupe in paradise and engage in 72 different kind so deviant sex with her.

Actually, Egypt put up a wall which the Pals recently broke down. How many threads have you seen on that?

because the only GOOD INJUN is a dead one, right jill?

again.. CHILLING what you people will do to preserve a jewish israel.

Give it up moron, she did NOT call for them to kill all the ARabs, just the terrorists. Remind us again, what you would do to the Mexicans in our country illegally?

Israel is not going to be seen as the protector.

You can think that all you want but the world does not see it that way. Israel broke the truse in early November. They bombed a tunnel. The world has been very preoccupied with the election but the facts are still known that Israel was trapping the Palestinians and starving them of food and medical supplies. How many Gazans are dead and how many Israelis?

The world will see you from now on as agressors.

Didn't they say this also in 2006?

Jill - do you really think that giving the Israeli military free rein to hunt and destroy will "get rid of the threat"? History would tend to suggest not, IMO.

History also suggests that terrorists are bullies who need to be stopped and that Hamas has no purpose but the destruction of Israel.

What I think is that if any other country defended itself from terrorists lobbing missiles over its borders, no one in the world would blink.

What??? I'm saying IF the United States occupied Mexico, you could expect to see similar atrocities being committed by Mexicans. Not that they actually do that. Similarly, if Mexico invaded the US (in a parallel universe where the US had no superguns), then you would see a similar reaction from the US. If some Alien Invaders came and occupied the US, and destroyed the entire army, would you not expect Americans to resist the occupation by any means? All peoples resist occupation. If you think that that is terrorism, then I'm sure all of you applaud Chinese oppression in Tibet, and that Stalin was a great ol' fellow for killing all those Russian Terrorists who were trying to bring their state down. But of course you don't because he's the enemy. If WE do it it's fine, if THEY do it it's wrong. Same old thing every time.

History also suggests that terrorists are bullies who need to be stopped and that Hamas has no purpose but the destruction of Israel.

What I think is that if any other country defended itself from terrorists lobbing missiles over its borders, no one in the world would blink.

Which idiots are going to tell Isreal to stop the attack ?

I don't really disagree with any of that, but it wasn't exactly what I was asking.

Forum List

Back