WAR: Israel invades Gaza Strip

Annie, why have you waited all this time to dodge and not answer my post I made before?

I'll repost the parts that I'm looking for an answer on:

Because your 'questions' beg the question. Never mind though, have at it. You are now part of the cause, not a solution.

Because your 'questions' beg the question. Never mind though, have at it. You are now part of the cause, not a solution.

Wrong again.

Let the record reflect that you refuse to answer my simple question.

What is your solution to Hamas then?

Do you propose we overthrow them? And if so, replace them with whom?

Wrong again.

Yes to over throw, but it won't be 'us' if you mean the US. On the other hand, that would be up to Palestinian people, that so far have always chosen the wrong end of any choice.

Why? My guess is propaganda, then again could be wrong on that, they just want destruction.

Yes to over throw, but it won't be 'us' if you mean the US. On the other hand, that would be up to Palestinian people, that so far have always chosen the wrong end of any choice.

Why? My guess is propaganda, then again could be wrong on that, they just want destruction.

Well that's different from what some of the people before me proposed, which is when you came in and started to disagree with me for whatever reason.

Go back and read the posts fully, then come back and tell me what you think of my original posts instead of just calling me "ignorant" and "closed-minded" when you assume you know what I was talking about.

Just earlier you made a mistake in reading my post, coming to the wrong conclusion.

[quote Modbert;974017]Well that's different from what some of the people before me proposed, which is when you came in and started to disagree with me for whatever reason.

Go back and read the posts fully, then come back and tell me what you think of my original posts instead of just calling me "ignorant" and "closed-minded" when you assume you know what I was talking about.

Just earlier you made a mistake in reading my post, coming to the wrong conclusion.[/quote]

Sorry, I got you all and your thinking. I wish you all well. I may come now and again and disagree, but will no longer try to convince or converse. Peace.

I don't think they've been given much of a choice. A militant group hijacked control of gaza, attacks Israel, and in retaliation, they're caught in the crossfire. You can't blame them for having shitty leadership, where the ones that don't attack Israel are inept and corrupt. It's a shame they have to suffer as a result.

I don't think they've been given much of a choice. A militant group hijacked control of gaza, attacks Israel, and in retaliation, they're caught in the crossfire. You can't blame them for having shitty leadership, where the ones that don't attack Israel are inept and corrupt. It's a shame they have to suffer as a result.

Sure they have, though you refuse to acknowledge.

Wrong again.

If Israel finishes Hamas off this time, then i'm sure Abbas will send a bunch of Fatah party bigwigs to fill the power vaccum until elections can be held.

If Israel finishes Hamas off this time, then i'm sure Abbas will send a bunch of Fatah party bigwigs to fill the power vaccum until elections can be held.

By the time Israel is able to find all the hamas leaders and kill/capture them all then elections will be here.

And most of the Gaza Strip will be rubble.

By the time Israel is able to find all the hamas leaders and kill/capture them all then elections will be here.

And most of the Gaza Strip will be rubble.

I wonder what kind of people will those crawling out of the rubble will elect.

I just wish some people would think to themselves: If I had just crawled out of the rubble that was my home... who would I vote for?

Israel will never be able to finish off Hamas.

Hamas is wildly popular in Gaza and represents the the common Palestanian people.

You are probably correct, because these people are too stupid to realize that the only way to a better life for everyone is through peaceful means. You can argue back and forth all you want about who was or is right and wrong about how we got here, but the fact is Palestinians are not going to force six million Jews out of Israel so they can get their land back.

Israel is surrounded by 200 million Muslims but they are ruled by cowards.

Someday leaders with courage will emerge and form a coalition to eliminate Israel and it's Zionist leaders.

Of course they will. And they'll get their independence in Kashmir, and they'll take over Europe as they become the majority there, as well as Russia. Eventually they'll take over and rule the entire world.

Of course I could be wrong. It could be that once the oil runs out, there won't be any money left to fund their radical views and that things will really turn bad in the Middle East. As they become the majority in Europe and try to force their ass backward ways on Europeans, all out war will be the end result.

You can figure the end result out for yourself. Muslims will lead themselves to their final destruction one way or another.

Israel is surrounded by 200 million Muslims but they are ruled by cowards.

Someday leaders with courage will emerge and form a coalition to eliminate Israel and it's Zionist leaders.

Come on, Answer me. Does Allah support the murder of innocent children and women, the murder of non combatants? Does Allah support the use of his holy sites as armories and training grounds for mass murderers of women and children?

Come on, Answer me. Does Allah support the murder of innocent children and women, the murder of non combatants? Does Allah support the use of his holy sites as armories and training grounds for mass murderers of women and children?
I have answered you a couple of times on this issue.

Just go back to the thread that I have directed you to go to before, and most of you questions will be answered.

I get so sick of hearing about this crap between the poor Muslim's and all the so called Zionists. Tell me something you Muslim m****f***er's was Ramesses a Zionist too?

Ramesses got sick of your fighting all the time too. He threw the Muslims to the dogs for fighting among themselves.

Israel is going to do one better than Ramesses. Muslims need to get their shit together and leave their neighbors Israel alone. Seems to me like we are lucky to have Israel. At least the Muslims have someone besides themselves now to fight with. When the Muslims or Arabs or whatever they want to call themselves get hungry enough, sick enough, cold enough, hot enough, homeless enough, childless enough, etc, etc... go beat your weapons into plow shares so you can take care of yourselves and not have to depend on world welfare to care and feed your violent asses. another thing you might want to consider is contrary to your popular belief, it ain't cool to send your kid's out with bombs strapped on them to perpetruate your hate and vilolence. Not all "Palenstinians" and Israelis want to spend the next forty generations fighting with each other.

Stick that in a f**king rocket and launch it assholes, Rod

Forum List

Back