WAR: Israel invades Gaza Strip

I think you underestimate the Jews, just as muslims are now present all over the Western world now so are Jews. But the Jews have one advantage: they re more integrated into the society of many Western nations because they have been their for ages and ages and have a very strong impact everywhere in the Western world from Russia to America. Not to forget the strong trade relations Israel has, nothing will change: it will be exactly like the previous Israeli actions, they will act and the world will swallow it wether they like it or not. The least thing the Israeli could do now is do something significant this time, so they don't have to bomb the palestinians regularly for every rocket they were able to fire.

The point is that Hamas is already a pariah in most of the western world and in most of the Arab world, which is why while Arabs who have been raised on anti Jewish and anti Israeli propaganda for generations scream outrage in streets at the current operation, their governments issue only tepid condemnations of the action. When Ariel Sharon led the reoccupation of the West Bank Arab governments screamed just as loudly as the people in the streets, but now when a highly respected Saudi cleric issued a fatwa calling on Muslims to attack Israel, the Saudi government arrested him. The truth is that regardless of what their diplomats say at the UN, most western and Arab governments would like to see Israeli destroy Hamas even if it produces a large number of civilian casualties.

yes... I think you should destroy the only jewish state in the world so there can be another islamic state.

no hatred there, snookums.

nope...nope... nope.

Indeed, there is no hatred, jill. dont forget which of us is arguing for EQUALITY and which of us is arguing for RACISM. Or, which of us is trying to stereotype an entire population of israels ****** class in order to perpetuate blank check violence. Perhaps the hatred stone is one you should refrain from throwing? Hell, do you think no one sees how reflexive your Scarlet A is by this point?

doubtful. Given what we've seen thus far I have no doubt that western christians would react other than preparing for the second coming of christ.

They are not the entire world and many Christians see this as wrong too.

yes... I think you should destroy the only jewish state in the world so there can be another islamic state.

no hatred there, snookums.

nope...nope... nope.

Hey, I have an idea, Jillian. Why don't we give New York to the Kurds? After all, the Americans already have 50 STATES. And the Kurds have none. You can just move, right? It's just that easy!

Hey, I have an idea, Jillian. Why don't we give New York to the Kurds? After all, the Americans already have 50 STATES. And the Kurds have none. You can just move, right? It's just that easy!

noooo no.. THAT is different, of course. Welcome to antisemiteville. Jillian will be around shortly to apply your scarlet A.

interesting...irrational and irrelevant but interesting.

because you know that's not what happened here, don't you?

I mean, I am assuming you are able to drawn some rational relationship to the actual facts at hand.

I mean, I am assuming you are able to drawn some rational relationship to the actual facts at hand.

See Epsilon? The new master race is wholly unique and is above any historic correlation. don't you know that anything that is not hard at work offering black checks to zionists are irrational and irrelevant? Actual fact at hand, indeed.

No ... eventually idiots make Israel not finish the job because of the "civilians" used by the terrorists to shield their installations.

If Israel is permitted to defend itself and get rid of the threat, there's a chance at peace.

Making them stop every time just emboldens terrorists.

Exactly which idiots will force Israel to stand down ? Would these be Israeli idiots, American idiots or some other idiots ?

No ... eventually idiots make Israel not finish the job because of the "civilians" used by the terrorists to shield their installations.

If Israel is permitted to defend itself and get rid of the threat, there's a chance at peace.

Making them stop every time just emboldens terrorists.

Jill - do you really think that giving the Israeli military free rein to hunt and destroy will "get rid of the threat"? History would tend to suggest not, IMO.

Obviously it's not going to happen. But it's a pretty damn good analogy of what you're saying. Basically, that they can just move! Hey, there's other Arab states, so let them move out.

The moral of the story: Don't push onto others what you yourslef would never accept. If that scenario were a possibility, you would never accept it. Why should Palestinians be any different?

Jews Against the Occupation

Lets all remember there are Jews who realize this is wrong.

This is the messed up current government of Israel and not the Jewish people doing this.

Polls have consistently shown that about 80% of Israelis support the current operation although only about two thirds believe it will succeed in stopping the rocket fire and Israeli politicians who strongly support the operation are faring better in the polls than politicians who are seen as only weakly supporting the operation.

"Other polls published this week found that 81% of Israelis supported the war in Gaza, but only 63% believed it would succeed in stopping rocket fire on the South. The surveys were divided on whether there should be a ground offensive in the Strip or whether Israel should seek a cease-fire."

'Post' poll: War boosting Likud, Labor | Israel | Jerusalem Post

Last edited:
Obviously it's not going to happen. But it's a pretty damn good analogy of what you're saying. Basically, that they can just move! Hey, there's other Arab states, so let them move out.

The moral of the story: Don't push onto others what you yourslef would never accept. If that scenario were a possibility, you would never accept it. Why should Palestinians be any different?

The moral of your story... you know nothing about history.

Now, I'll ask you what every other idiot defender of terrorists has refused to answer....

A group of mexican terrorists takes up the northern border of mexico and starts lobbing missiles into cali and texas saying that those areas belong to Mexico.

You gonna give them the land?

Or is the U.S. going to flatten them into oblivion... with every right to do so.

I'll wait... cause THAT is the proper analogy. Yours shows a distinct unwillingness to actually learn history.

Jill - do you really think that giving the Israeli military free rein to hunt and destroy will "get rid of the threat"? History would tend to suggest not, IMO.

woa.. did you just try to compare the new master race with HISTORY? Why do you want to see dead jews floating in the Mediterranean see, tiger bob? Don't you know that nothing else that has ever happened on the face of this planet can ever be compared to israeli "defense"? welcome to the club.

Holy SHIT! you just admitted that you HATE JEWS and WANT TO SEE DEAD JEWISH KIDS line the streets!

A

See Epsilon? The new master race is wholly unique and is above any historic correlation. don't you know that anything that is not hard at work offering black checks to zionists are irrational and irrelevant? Actual fact at hand, indeed.

*Places Scarlet A in the front short pocket* :lol:

Seriously, now that I think about it, why don't we establish a Kurdish homeland? After all, they don't have a state. And they were subject to ethnic cleansing, just like the Jews. Why don't we make it policy: Asians have got tons of states. Maybe we can send Native Americans there and they can establish their own State, because Asians have so many! Then maybe we can send the Tuareg to one of the many states in India, because Indians have so many states. And we'll give New York to the Kurds.

Why not!? How many Jews were there in what is now Israel in 1940? How many Kurds are in NY now? I'm sure if we take 70 years and increase the # of Kurds in NY at the same rate as the increase in the number of Jews in now-israel, we'd have a pretty siezable population for the new Republic of Kurdistan. Wouldn't that just be Grand? t's not like Jillian would have anything to worry about... she'd still have 49 other states to choose from!

*Places Scarlet A in the front short pocket* :lol:

Seriously, now that I think about it, why don't we establish a Kurdish homeland? After all, they don't have a state. And they were subject to ethnic cleansing, just like the Jews. Why don't we make it policy: Asians have got tons of states. Maybe we can send Native Americans there and they can establish their own State, because Asians have so many! Then maybe we can send the Tuareg to one of the many states in India, because Indians have so many states. And we'll give New York to the Kurds.

Why not!? How many Jews were there in what is now Israel in 1940? How many Kurds are in NY now? I'm sure if we take 70 years and increase the # of Kurds in NY at the same rate as the increase in the number of Jews in now-israel, we'd have a pretty siezable population for the new Republic of Kurdistan. Wouldn't that just be Grand? t's not like Jillian would have anything to worry about... she'd still have 49 other states to choose from!

WHY?

simple answer. Because Jesus wasn't a kurd. This is the sole reason the west won't hold israel as accountable as anyone else who tried to pulls shit like this.

just think.. we could import the worlds kurds to NY in order to preserve their ethnic majority.. You know, FUCK democracy by keeping the table stacked in favor of NY Kurds.. Then whip the shit out of anyone who may have lived there BEFORE the creation of this new state after they are labeled terrorists for reacting violently to being kicked the fuck into NEW JERSEY....

Last edited:
woa.. did you just try to compare the new master race with HISTORY? Why do you want to see dead jews floating in the Mediterranean see, tiger bob? Don't you know that nothing else that has ever happened on the face of this planet can ever be compared to israeli "defense"? welcome to the club.

LOL. Actually, it was an open question, not a leading one. I understand Israel's position and have some sympathy for it. I just find that history suggests that defeating this sort of thing militarily is fraught with difficulty if not impossible.

LOL. Actually, it was an open question, not a leading one. I understand Israel's position and have some sympathy for it. I just find that history suggests that defeating this sort of thing militarily is fraught with difficulty if not impossible.

WHAT?>!?!?! are you suggesting that we would not have made further strides in PEACE had we reacted militarily to civil rights instead of mandating equality and common validation of American Citizenship?!?!?!?!

such brazen antisemitism... im just at a loss for words.

The moral of your story... you know nothing about history.

Now, I'll ask you what every other idiot defender of terrorists has refused to answer....

A group of mexican terrorists takes up the northern border of mexico and starts lobbing missiles into cali and texas saying that those areas belong to Mexico.

You gonna give them the land?

Or is the U.S. going to flatten them into oblivion... with every right to do so.

I'll wait... cause THAT is the proper analogy. Yours shows a distinct unwillingness to actually learn history.

Well, let me see... For the analogy to be proper, the US would need to have done a few things first:

1) Did they occupy all of Mexico for 41 years?
2) Did they close off the borders and denied food, medicine, etc imports?
3) Did they build walls all over Mexico, and force the population to move through checkpoints whenever they cross state lines in Mexico?
4) Did they close off major water resources and establish military bases along them (as per the military bases that separate Palestinian settlements in the West bank from the Dead sea?)

If so, fuck yes. You better believe it. If that happened in my country, you'd be sure as hell I'm going to strap a bomb to myself and blow up as many of your good american soldiers as I can.

But you know what, your analogy is still totally wrong. A group of Palestinian terrorists took over the Israeli border?? That's certainly not correct. A very strong, well armed and powerful state took over the border of Palestine. In fact, it took over all of Palestine. And it still does. And it has been for 41 years now. That's what you seem to forget:

ITS AN OCCUPATION. Israel is OCCUPYING PALESTINE. If YOUR country was OCCUPIED, you would be doing THE EXACT SAME THING. The only problem is that you hide behind the most powerful state in the universe. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. So much, that you can't even imagine yourself NOT being defended by the most powerful state in History. Of course, how could you ever understand what the weak and destitute go through?

You may be right, a lot of palestinians are "terrorists". But by god, how much more terror can can you cause than with a fleet of F-15 fighter jets, the latest military tanks, and war satellites? Jesus, THAT's the shit I'm really scared of.

New Topics

Forum List

Back