WAR: Israel invades Gaza Strip

Israel is surrounded by 200 million Muslims but they are ruled by cowards.

Someday leaders with courage will emerge and form a coalition to eliminate Israel and it's Zionist leaders.

About 2 weeks ago, you started a thread about the last sermon of the prophet Muhammad, in which you said:

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

I remember repping you at the time because I was delighted to hear that Muhammad had made a point in his last 'sermon' of saying that Arabs and non Arabs were equally important.

Now here you are, 2 weeks later, appearing to support the destruction of Israel.

Can you indicate how these 2 positions are able to live side by side, or have you decided that Muhammad's words were unimportant, in which case why did you make such a big deal about them in the first place?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/66195-the-last-sermon-of-prophet-muhammad.html#post953268

HAMAS was already providing the social services in Gaza BEFORE that organization was elected by the people.

So, the people of Gaza voted for an organization which they KNEW stood for the complete annihilation of Isreal.

Given that, one could easily assume the stance that everything Israel does to stop those rockets is above board, even if it means killing civilians.

Now I don't like that, but that IS the position that the Isreali government has taken, and frankly, I can't find any LOGICAL argument that refutes it.

The people of Gaza are victims...of history, yes, but of their own choice, too.

There has GOT to be a change of heart before there will be peace.

The Israelis have to seriously address the problems that naturally had to come from having created that nation, and the Palestinians HAVE to accept that Israel IS going to continue to exist, too.

Right now, neither side is really willing to accept either of those things.

Wars don't just happen on ground.

Wars really start in the hearts and minds of the peoples at war with each other.

Israel will never be able to finish off Hamas.

Hamas is wildly popular in Gaza and represents the the common Palestanian people.

You are wrong and you will be proven wrong yet again.

It's hilarious how you keep mis-spelling Palestinian, though. Israelie and Palestanian. Hahaha.

Wars really start in the hearts and minds of the peoples at war with each other.
true....

problem is i just can't see any good reason why Israel, or palistine should be in either my heart or mind any more than Zimbabway, Danfur,Venezula, China(or any other country i obviously can't spell)

truth is, there's plenty of countries out there bent on killing their own, or their nieghbors

they start landing on our shores, F 'em, otherwise what's it to America?

true....

problem is i just can't see any good reason why Israel, or palistine should be in either my heart or mind any more than Zimbabway, Danfur,Venezula, China(or any other country i obviously can't spell)

Yup, I fully understand that. A LOT of American would like to just wash their hands of the whole problem.

I know I would.

Sadly, America IS involved and HAS BEEN involved, and will continue to be involved.

truth is, there's plenty of countries out there bent on killing their own, or their nieghbors

True enough

they start landing on our shores, F 'em, otherwise what's it to America?

Guilt, for one thing.

World peace for another.

Since that war seems to leak all over the rest of the Western world (in the form of terrorism) thanks mostly to the fact that without the WEST Israel would never have happened.

As since the USA is the leading power in the West, and since the WEST is responsible for this mess, nobody in the Islamic world is just going to let us wash our hands of the problem.

Last edited:
About 2 weeks ago, you started a thread about the last sermon of the prophet Muhammad, in which you said:

I remember repping you at the time because I was delighted to hear that Muhammad had made a point in his last 'sermon' of saying that Arabs and non Arabs were equally important.

Now here you are, 2 weeks later, appearing to support the destruction of Israel.

Can you indicate how these 2 positions are able to live side by side, or have you decided that Muhammad's words were unimportant, in which case why did you make such a big deal about them in the first place?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/66195-the-last-sermon-of-prophet-muhammad.html#post953268
In Islam you are not to invade other countries or start a war.

You are only allowed to fight injustice or in defense for your land or your fellow Muslims land.

In 1948 our brother Muslims had their land taken away and were kicked out of Palestine.

It is a religious duty according to the Quran to help oppressed Muslims reclaim their land that was stolen from them.

Afghanistain was an example of this when it was invaded by the Russians and Muslims from all over the world joined in on the fight.

It is a religious duty according to the Quran to help oppressed Muslims reclaim their land that was stolen from them.

Afghanistain was an example of this when it was invaded by the Russians and Muslims from all over the world joined in on the fight.

Brzezinski needs to land like this in Gaza with 20 F16's, two fully armed Nuclear subs off shore, two aircraft carries and four Stealth bombers and give this speech to the Palestinians.

First target - DIMONA Dimona - Introduction

That's how you fix the Middle East.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaiJtLrEwVU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaiJtLrEwVU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Yup, I fully understand that. A LOT of American would like to just wash their hands of the whole problem.

I know I would.

Sadly, America IS involved and HAS BEEN involved, and will continue to be involved.

True enough

Guilt, for one thing.

World peace for another.

Since that war seems to leak all over the rest of the Western world (in the form of terrorism) thanks mostly to the fact that without the WEST Israel would never have happened.

As since the USA is the leading power in the West, and since the WEST is responsible for this mess, nobody in the Islamic world is just going to let us wash our hands of the problem.

A common misconception... or misstatement, actually. The Israel/Pal thing has little to do with Islamic terrorism around the world. That is simply jihad. which is the sworn duty of muslim fundamentalists. It is their obligation same as it's the obligation of evangelicals to spread the word as they see it.

My favorite mid-east politics prof in college used to tell us that jihadis were going to be the single biggest problem of the twenty-first century. Apparently, he was correct.

The silly mistake that civilized people make is the assumption that if you make nice to the jihadis, they will suddenly get along with you.

The Israel issue is totally separate and apart.

A common misconception... or misstatement, actually. The Israel/Pal thing has little to do with Islamic terrorism around the world. That is simply jihad. which is the sworn duty of muslim fundamentalists. It is their obligation same as it's the obligation of evangelicals to spread the word as they see it.

My favorite mid-east politics prof in college used to tell us that jihadis were going to be the single biggest problem of the twenty-first century. Apparently, he was correct.

The silly mistake that civilized people make is the assumption that if you make nice to the jihadis, they will suddenly get along with you.

The Israel issue is totally separate and apart.

Mind telling that to more then half of the supporters of Israel on this board then?

Considering the pain in the ass it is, i think some world leaders would prefer Communism over this Middle East mess.

Mind telling that to more then half of the supporters of Israel on this board then?

People can read what they want. I don't speak for anyone else; nor is it my job to act as your emmisary.

It's cute when someone who knows nothing about the history of a VERY complicated region thinks after hearing some absurd palestinian apologist professor or friend talk about the poor palestinians and the big bad israeli's that he has the wisdom to make life and death decisions for millions of people.

Good on, babe!

I know I would.

True enough

Guilt, for one thing.

World peace for another.

so our options are

A) we created them, therby are obligated to them(guilt)
well i guess this flys, but just how far it flys would be the Q. For instance, if you take charge of a drunken brother, are you going to continually fund his drunken brawls?

further, it's been brawl-o-rama for 2 generations, the obligation that we (the west) honored 60 years ago was via a different people, so i gotta ask here why are we obligant any more now to the Isralei's than we would be to that 40 acres and a mule offer?

B)They're freedom fighters, ergo our support(world peace)
everybody in the friggin' world is protesting the current conflict, and it would seem that they aren't watching the same media as i am because they're almost ALL asking the Israeli's to back off. Add to that that every Muslim in the M.E. hates America by proxy of these people whom do some rather bad things i'd wager Americans wouldn't be caugth dead doing (at least in the world's eyes)

and lastly, we are a nation that was once a superpower, but are slowly going broke here, and if we do bust the bank (or starve the beast) where does the $$$ that's left then go?

People can read what they want. I don't speak for anyone else; nor is it my job to act as your emmisary.

It's cute when someone who knows nothing about the history of a VERY complicated region thinks after hearing some absurd palestinian apologist professor or friend talk about the poor palestinians and the big bad israeli's that he has the wisdom to make life and death decisions for millions of people.

Good on, babe!

You think you know me, you don't.

Go back to being ignorant and only seeing what you want to see.

It's obvious that you cannot be reasoned with, any sort of logic on your part was thrown out the window when these response attacks started.

And by the way? It's awfully cute how you keep thinking I'm on the side of the Palis. I already said Israel should of invaded long ago, but do you listen? Of course not Jill, that would be called actually paying attention.

Forum List

Back