War Is Coming

I have said it before, and I will say it again. The best weapon against Islam is the Quran. We only need to assemble some reputable scholars (some of whom must be Arabic speaking) in a library to prove it cannot be the words of God and the entire religion will just fade away over the next generation. We can defeat Islamic extremists with words, and save a lot of bombs and bullets.

I disagree. I think the greatest weapon against isil is the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Holy spirit.
How do you mean?

I mean the power of God converting people away from radicalism will have far more success than attacking the Quran or even the use of force will

Converting Muslims to Christianity has been tried for hundreds of years, without success. My approach is simpler, just destroy their beliefs, and leave them to work out what to believe in themselves.
Do you claim to know the koran better than Sunni Man and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

I know the Quran well enough to stake my immortal soul on it that it is a crock of crap. If I am wrong then by the terms of the Quran I will spend eternity in hell having boiling liquids poured on my head that will burn my insides also, and having garments of fire that will burn off my skin and having my skin renewed and burnt off again for all eternity. Because that is some of the horrible things the Quran promises to unbelievers.

I disagree. I think the greatest weapon against isil is the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Holy spirit.
How do you mean?

I mean the power of God converting people away from radicalism will have far more success than attacking the Quran or even the use of force will

Converting Muslims to Christianity has been tried for hundreds of years, without success. My approach is simpler, just destroy their beliefs, and leave them to work out what to believe in themselves.

I know the Quran well enough to stake my immortal soul on it that it is a crock of crap. If I am wrong then by the terms of the Quran I will spend eternity in hell having boiling liquids poured on my head that will burn my insides also, and having garments of fire that will burn off my skin and having my skin renewed and burnt off again for all eternity. Because that is some of the horrible things the Quran promises to unbelievers.
Is that your sales pitch to Sunni Man? I obviously did not put enough laughy heads on your earlier post.

How do you mean?

Is that your sales pitch to Sunni Man? I obviously did not put enough laughy heads on your earlier post.

My sales pitch against the Quran is that it is full of falsehoods, here is a piece I wrote on verse 36.38 which says the sun runs on to a resting place.

The quran says the sun orbits the earth, therefore it is not from God.

when the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 and 36.38 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the flat earth and is reset every dawn , and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. The hadith is clearly saying the sun orbits the earth, and it is a fuller explanation of verse 36.38 in the quran.

I think we need to work on US before ever thinking on working on them.

In a recent thread, an Islamist made a very clear and very incontrovertible statement indicating support for the genocide of Jews. It was direct, it was captured on camera and there were no ifs, ands or buts about it. It is the reaction this received by prominent members of this very board that are more indicative of the real problem. One prominent person trivialized it, accused those who rejected it as being hysterical,and indicated that there was nothing the least bit antisemitic about wanting all Jews dead. Another defended it in posting after posting, attempted to deny the clear intent, tried to bully people into attacking selected Jews, instead, and tried to whip up the notion that a person either supports the Islamists or cannot possibly be considered a liberal. This sort of absolute rot within us will surely destroy us before the Islamists ever do.

It is this fifth column living among us who craft rhetoric in such a way that they seek to divide us by establishing support for all the barbarity as a LIBERAL requirement who are the more immediate danger. These sorts are very active on messageboards, often times using their positions of authority to pave the way for their agenda, and use every trick in the Islamist's arsenal to foster this notion that only "right wingers" (their bogeyman) oppose Islamism and so it is the very duty of any politically correct mindless drone to support it.

This is a clash of civilizations, and as long as there are enormous numbers of idiots among us who hate their own culture so much that they are sympathetic to Islamism, we will just end up so rotted out from within that there won't be anything worth saving. They feed the crocodile hoping it will eat them last, ignoring the fact that the crocodile is closer than they imagine.

In a recent thread, an Islamist made a very clear and very incontrovertible statement indicating support for the genocide of Jews. It was direct, it was captured on camera and there were no ifs, ands or buts about it. It is the reaction this received by prominent members of this very board that are more indicative of the real problem. One prominent person trivialized it, accused those who rejected it as being hysterical,and indicated that there was nothing the least bit antisemitic about wanting all Jews dead. Another defended it in posting after posting, attempted to deny the clear intent, tried to bully people into attacking selected Jews, instead, and tried to whip up the notion that a person either supports the Islamists or cannot possibly be considered a liberal. This sort of absolute rot within us will surely destroy us before the Islamists ever do.

It is this fifth column living among us who craft rhetoric in such a way that they seek to divide us by establishing support for all the barbarity as a LIBERAL requirement who are the more immediate danger. These sorts are very active on messageboards, often times using their positions of authority to pave the way for their agenda, and use every trick in the Islamist's arsenal to foster this notion that only "right wingers" (their bogeyman) oppose Islamism and so it is the very duty of any politically correct mindless drone to support it.

This is a clash of civilizations, and as long as there are enormous numbers of idiots among us who hate their own culture so much that they are sympathetic to Islamism, we will just end up so rotted out from within that there won't be anything worth saving. They feed the crocodile hoping it will eat them last, ignoring the fact that the crocodile is closer than they imagine.

Cursed is the man or woman that wishes harm to any Jew. The curse of God is upon them and evil will not depart from their house.

Cursed is the man or woman that wishes harm to any Jew. The curse of God is upon them and evil will not depart from their house.

I'm fairly sure God will curse just about anyone who wants to engage in genocide

Tru

I'm fairly sure God will curse just about anyone who wants to engage in genocide
He'll curse anyone who is wishing for it too. I was responding to Dognaphobe's post in which he stated people here were openly wishing for harm to come to the Jews. That isn't a wise thing to do.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. The best weapon against Islam is the Quran. We only need to assemble some reputable scholars (some of whom must be Arabic speaking) in a library to prove it cannot be the words of God and the entire religion will just fade away over the next generation. We can defeat Islamic extremists with words, and save a lot of bombs and bullets.

Dajjal give up ------the KORAN is a universe with an internal
"logic". There is a very interesting truth about
delusions--------that truth is THEY ARE LOGICAL
You can never talk a delusion out of even a very
intelligent person who happens to harbor one for
any number of reasons from psychosis to intoxication
or even sleep deprivation. The brain harboring the
delusion can always find a logical explanation. No
matter how obvious it is to an intact brain that the Koran
is nutty------to muslims it is logical

I disagree, Muslims are not monkeys. They have the same sized brains as the rest of us and eventually must see the flaws in the Quran if they are pointed out to them clearly enough. I myself have been involved in a number of cults that were very seductive, but in the end I could see there was something wrong with the theology so I walked away. The are many ex Muslims that left Islam in the same way, for the same reason that they could see something wrong with the Qurans texts.

Dajjal---YOU walked away from cults-----millions have died for them------the really bad news is that MOST people in the world are kinda dimwitted------dimwitted crosses all ethnic groups

The emotional attachment to cults is very strong. It is like an extended family that supports you as long as you are a believer. But I consider myself a seeker of truth and every cult I spent time in eventually disillusioned me.
It was emotionally painful to separate myself from these groups but I knew I was not really one of them.
It would be painful for a Muslim to realize they were being deceived by the writings of a false prophet but they would survive, and possibly find a better God than the cruel and merciless Allah described in the Quran.

The emotional attachment to cults is very strong. It is like an extended family that supports you as long as you are a believer. But I consider myself a seeker of truth and every cult I spent time in eventually disillusioned me.
It was emotionally painful to separate myself from these groups but I knew I was not really one of them.
It would be painful for a Muslim to realize they were being deceived by the writings of a false prophet but they would survive, and possibly find a better God than the cruel and merciless Allah described in the Quran.

Lots of people are LOCKED IN-------family, job, house, community----most of the world DOES NOT HAVE SOCIAL OR PHYSICAL MOBILITY

I think that MOST people are locked in . Thats why 'isis' or any other small ruthless group can control millions of people .

A glorious crusade is on it's way. When the Christians wake up, no government will be able to stop the wrath of the one and only true God.

A glorious crusade is on it's way. When the Christians wake up, no government will be able to stop the wrath of the one and only true God.

Leave G-d out of it------remember that Adam was created
with FREEDOM OF CHOICE -------free will differentiates man from animals <<<< it's the theme of the entire book called in English GENESIS. People are going to react to the barbarity of islam. ----I have a sense that the biggest mistake thus far that the ISIS scum made is -----killing the two Japanese hostages---------the Japanese are not famous for being
"""JESUS CHRIST"""

I don't know Nutz , I see everyday people just standing by and not even getting mad at whats going on . Example would be mrobama and his executive orders concerning amnesty for 5 million illegals and a Mandate for Americans to buy health insurance . Plus he11 , Christians are being slaughtered in some parts of the world and Jew hatred is widespread in Europe .

I don't know Nutz , I see everyday people just standing by and not even getting mad at whats going on . Example would be mrobama and his executive orders concerning amnesty for 5 million illegals and a Mandate for Americans to buy health insurance . Plus he11 , Christians are being slaughtered in some parts of the world and Jew hatred is widespread in Europe .

Obama is -----in over his head. Nice guy---but he is overwhelmed. He does have good intentions. Obamacare is a mistake-----there are more important problems out there and
he just got himself embroiled in something he cannot handle.
As far as his approach to illegals------he should have left it alone-------except for mexico which needs US help----
afterall------mexico is our close neighbor and -----to damned
impoverished. BESIDES WHICH it is being targeted as
a nice little cradle for meccaist terrorist pigs. The scum are
quite active over there

its just my opinion that mrobama knows exactly what he is doing 'Rosie' .

How do you mean?

Secular thought also plays a big role, once people being pushed radical religion realize how absurd it is to hate people on basis of a religion.

Even Christianity, for all its flaws would have a positive impact with peace loving doctrines and a message of tolerance, versus a message of violence and hatred in Islam. More Muslims are converting to Christianity than previously has been the case.

Forum List

Back