War Is Coming

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
And, like the appeasers of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, the media refuses to heed the warning signs.

2014122417412165580_20.jpg

(Although I got this from one blog, I went to the original source to get this)

So I say western countries will not defeat ISIL. Only Arabs, only Sunni Iraqis, can defeat them. But this is a long way away

He says we must “deal with Islam in a different way.”

My problem with this piece is that he doesn't say what “different way” is going to succeed. Try to change their view of treating Infidels? Try to accept their Sharia law?

Is there truly any way of “dealing with” people who are willing to slaughter tens of thousands to make their demands for subversion come true?

Links to stories:

Q A German journalist on surviving ISIL - In Depth - Al Jazeera English

German Embed Reporter ISIS Plans On Killing Hundreds of Millions in Religious Cleansing - Breitbart

Vox Popoli War is coming

I saw this article awhile ago , pretty interesting . I say that they need to be fought and destroyed but the common thought is , oh well , they can't or won't get to the USA . I still want them destroyed NOW but second choice is to let the next generation fight them in 20 years .

I have said it before, and I will say it again. The best weapon against Islam is the Quran. We only need to assemble some reputable scholars (some of whom must be Arabic speaking) in a library to prove it cannot be the words of God and the entire religion will just fade away over the next generation. We can defeat Islamic extremists with words, and save a lot of bombs and bullets.

we have people even on this board who insist that the ISIS people do not seek a MUSLIM WORLD --------does anyone here
remember Achmadinejad -----announcing in the UN---
"ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD"
there are two real problems----some
people laughed and a whole
bunch of other people say
he didn't really mean it

I have said it before, and I will say it again. The best weapon against Islam is the Quran. We only need to assemble some reputable scholars (some of whom must be Arabic speaking) in a library to prove it cannot be the words of God and the entire religion will just fade away over the next generation. We can defeat Islamic extremists with words, and save a lot of bombs and bullets.

Dajjal give up ------the KORAN is a universe with an internal
"logic". There is a very interesting truth about
delusions--------that truth is THEY ARE LOGICAL
You can never talk a delusion out of even a very
intelligent person who happens to harbor one for
any number of reasons from psychosis to intoxication
or even sleep deprivation. The brain harboring the
delusion can always find a logical explanation. No
matter how obvious it is to an intact brain that the Koran
is nutty------to muslims it is logical

I disagree, Muslims are not monkeys. They have the same sized brains as the rest of us and eventually must see the flaws in the Quran if they are pointed out to them clearly enough. I myself have been involved in a number of cults that were very seductive, but in the end I could see there was something wrong with the theology so I walked away. The are many ex Muslims that left Islam in the same way, for the same reason that they could see something wrong with the Qurans texts.

yeah , koran is the problem and so called islamic scholars have no authority over diehards that want to restore the - caliphate - . What the he11 , caliphate was lost in the early 20th century and diehards want it back .

I disagree, Muslims are not monkeys. They have the same sized brains as the rest of us and eventually must see the flaws in the Quran if they are pointed out to them clearly enough. I myself have been involved in a number of cults that were very seductive, but in the end I could see there was something wrong with the theology so I walked away. The are many ex Muslims that left Islam in the same way, for the same reason that they could see something wrong with the Qurans texts.
Apparently you have a different kind of thinking about it.

While I do admire your non violent and sensible approach to the problem at hand and I am happy to hear that many ex Muslims had the sense to walk away after listening to reason, but, unfortunately, the Muslims living under strict Islamic rule have no such opportunity. For them it is either act like they are believers or die even if they already have the intelligence to not believe.

How can anyone help them unless the people who have murdered and maimed their way into positions of authority over them are killed themselves?

Its not like their intentions of imposing their subhuman barbarity on the rest of the world are secret and they haven't already taken many steps, one more evil than the other, towards that end.

There certainly are no words worth speaking to those whose only aim is to kill and destroy all peoples and cultures and religious beliefs that do not conform to their perverse view of the world, hatred for life and liberty, and glorification of a violent death that injures and kills as many innocent people as possible how ever many times someone points out the many errors in the Koran..

Given all of the facts and the atrocities being carried out worldwide on a daily basis, I think its obvious what the only right course to take is. As openly dedicated to killing everyone else that they have already proven themselves to be in all of their manifestations,, we have to be even more dedicated to killing them first, without compunction, by any means possible through the collective power that can be brought to bear by every other people from every other culture and religious beliefs dedicated to life and liberty and ridding the world of this evil.

Its not like a war is coming... Its already been happening for quite some time.

The most destructive weapon against Muslim culture is Western culture.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I disagree. I think the greatest weapon against isil is the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Holy spirit.

I disagree. I think the greatest weapon against isil is the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Holy spirit.
How do you mean?

I think there's no help for ISIL, we are going to have to kill them, down to the last man. We took these men prisoner and detained them, and that made them even more radical then when they started. If we detained them again, they would probably get even worse.

How do you mean?

I mean the power of God converting people away from radicalism will have far more success than attacking the Quran or even the use of force will

How do you mean?

I mean the power of God converting people away from radicalism will have far more success than attacking the Quran or even the use of force will

Converting Muslims to Christianity has been tried for hundreds of years, without success. My approach is simpler, just destroy their beliefs, and leave them to work out what to believe in themselves.

isis believe in what they are now doing and they are having fun as they do it Dajjal . Do you think that some bearded peacenik muslim scholar is going to change isis thinking ?? I sure don't think so !!

And, like the appeasers of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, the media refuses to heed the warning signs.

2014122417412165580_20.jpg

(Although I got this from one blog, I went to the original source to get this)

So I say western countries will not defeat ISIL. Only Arabs, only Sunni Iraqis, can defeat them. But this is a long way away

He says we must “deal with Islam in a different way.”

My problem with this piece is that he doesn't say what “different way” is going to succeed. Try to change their view of treating Infidels? Try to accept their Sharia law?

Is there truly any way of “dealing with” people who are willing to slaughter tens of thousands to make their demands for subversion come true?

Links to stories:

Q A German journalist on surviving ISIL - In Depth - Al Jazeera English

German Embed Reporter ISIS Plans On Killing Hundreds of Millions in Religious Cleansing - Breitbart

Vox Popoli War is coming

Good guess. But then there hasn't been a single year of peace a war wasn't raging somewhere. So betting on another coming is just good wagering. Unfortunately, war is now a business endeavor. The ones starting them are not coincidentally also the ones selling militaries all the bombs and bullets.

How do you mean?

Converting Muslims to Christianity has been tried for hundreds of years, without success. My approach is simpler, just destroy their beliefs, and leave them to work out what to believe in themselves.
Do you claim to know the koran better than Sunni Man and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

Forum List

Back