War in Ukraine - News and More

If you mean Nato then yes, without them it would have been over in weeks.
No, I don´t mean Nato. I mean the Ukrainian military. Nato actually delivers nothing that helps the front line troops of Ukraine. They are fighting with little support, they are low on everything and yet, the Russians face stiff resistance.

Ukrainian defeat in Avdiivka imminent

In an symbolic act, Russian soldiers hoisted their flag in Avdiivka right there where Zelensky was photographed in December. The cauldron has been split into two. Ukrainian forces are now entrenched in the city center and the large factory outside the city. There is one corridor left for the Ukrainians but it is hardly passable even for infantry because of the wet fields and the Russian fire control. It is even doubted that a retreat is possible. The Azow Regiment (now 3rd - separate - Assault Brigade) is perching like sitting ducks outside the city.

Well, this time, I have a very informative German article. It also says that the mood has changed in Ukraine. The stories about heroes and massive Russian losses are no longer believed there.

Litwin

No, I don´t mean Nato. I mean the Ukrainian military. Nato actually delivers nothing that helps the front line troops of Ukraine. They are fighting with little support, they are low on everything and yet, the Russians face stiff resistance.
Yes they have faced stiff resistance but the West have supplied billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ modern weapons such as Himars which many times have been used to attack civilians, Nato give Ukraine military intel and advisors etc, they wouldn't have lasted long without it, i don't think it will be long before there is a total collapse, they have been press ganging people for a long time into the army, Ukrainians must be very dumb people they have allowed themselves to be turned against Russia with a deadly war by Foreign powers.

Ukrainian defeat in Avdiivka imminent

In an symbolic act, Russian soldiers hoisted their flag in Avdiivka right there where Zelensky was photographed in December. The cauldron has been split into two. Ukrainian forces are now entrenched in the city center and the large factory outside the city. There is one corridor left for the Ukrainians but it is hardly passable even for infantry because of the wet fields and the Russian fire control. It is even doubted that a retreat is possible. The Azow Regiment (now 3rd - separate - Assault Brigade) is perching like sitting ducks outside the city.

Well, this time, I have a very informative German article. It also says that the mood has changed in Ukraine. The stories about heroes and massive Russian losses are no longer believed there.

Litwin
With any luck with the taking of that town the murderous shelling of civilians in Donetsk will ease, i believe there is about 3km gap before the Town is in a full cauldron, the SS Azov were sent there about a week ago but they are trying to run like roaches in daylight.

Yes they have faced stiff resistance but the West have supplied billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ modern weapons such as Himars which many times have been used to attack civilians, Nato give Ukraine military intel and advisors etc, they wouldn't have lasted long without it, i don't think it will be long before there is a total collapse, they have been press ganging people for a long time into the army, Ukrainians must be very dumb people they have allowed themselves to be turned against Russia with a deadly war by Foreign powers.
The West is out of stock. They also emptied the world´s remaining warehouses, for example in Pakistan and Korea. Himars and other artillery systems are very capable but the Ukrainians say they have very only few shells and rockets and can only try to use the systems for pinpoint strikes and not for lasting and extensive strikes. The money helps the state running but is of no help for the front lines troops.

It was Zelensky who said, that Ukraine is now more relying on their own industry that is now starting mass production, particularly drones. He really stressed that it is not the West but the Ukrainian production now that matters.

With any luck with the taking of that town the murderous shelling of civilians in Donetsk will ease, i believe there is about 3km gap before the Town is in a full cauldron, the SS Azov were sent there about a week ago but they are trying to run like roaches in daylight.
The article says it is "a few hundreds of meters". And it can´t be used because it is not passable, hardly even for infantry. Read the article.

The West is out of stock. They also emptied the world´s remaining warehouses, for example in Pakistan and Korea. Himars and other artillery systems are very capable but the Ukrainians say they have very only few shells and rockets and can only try to use the systems for pinpoint strikes and not for lasting and extensive strikes. The money helps the state running but is of no help for the front lines troops.

It was Zelensky who said, that Ukraine is now more relying on their own industry that is now starting mass production, particularly drones. He really stressed that it is not the West but the Ukrainian production now that matters.

Those morons have also emptied our Countries bank accounts, Germany in recession and the same with my Country the UK, bottom line is we are governed by criminals who put the interests of other Countries before our own.

Those morons have also emptied our Countries bank accounts, Germany in recession and the same with my Country the UK, bottom line is we are governed by criminals who put the interests of other Countries before our own.
I doubt it is even in the interest of Ukraine to keep on with the war. There is nothing they can win. The West acts like a stubborn toddler, seals the fate of hundreds of thousands. Will they go on like Hitler, will the Russians have to hoist their flag on the Reichstag again?

I doubt it is even in the interest of Ukraine to keep on with the war. There is nothing they can win. The West acts like a stubborn toddler, seals the fate of hundreds of thousands. Will they go on like Hitler, will the Russians have to hoist their flag on the Reichstag again?
It has never been in the interests of Ukrainians, but for some reason they seem too stupid to know it, many made the same mistake in WW2, and the problems today are the result of the resurrection of the spirit of Bandera, it started not long after Ukrainian independence with that moron Yushchenko, posters commemorating the Galizian SS appeared in Lviv, that was a warning of things to come.

It has never been in the interests of Ukrainians, but for some reason they seem too stupid to know it, many made the same mistake in WW2, and the problems today are the result of the resurrection of the spirit of Bandera, it started not long after Ukrainian independence with that moron Yushchenko, posters commemorating the Galizian SS appeared in Lviv, that was a warning of things to come.
I think Ukraine even issued a post stamp with the founder of Galizien SS back in 2001. The thirties were a hard time for Ukraine and that is remembered today.

I think Ukraine even issued a post stamp with the founder of Galizien SS back in 2001. The thirties were a hard time for Ukraine and that is remembered today.
Yes all this started just after Ukraine became a independent Country, they have totally failed but to hear some people talk it's all Russia's fault, it never needed to be this way.

And now it´s even worse.
Yes but it has probably peaked, i doubt they can become more toxic, see this vid Azov trying to run from Avdivka one with a US patch on his helmet, in 1943 this town was fought over by the Nazis and the Soviets, there is a mass grave there and monument to Soviet soldiers, today Russian soldiers hoisted their banner on the monument, history repeating itself.

Yes but it has probably peaked, i doubt they can become more toxic, see this vid Azov trying to run from Avdivka one with a US patch on his helmet, in 1943 this town was fought over by the Nazis and the Soviets, there is a mass grave there and monument to Soviet soldiers, today Russian soldiers hoisted their banner on the monument, history repeating itself.

It is not fair to compare the German soldiers, who were normal citizens, with the anti-Russian extremists of Azov.
The video however is genuine, the are on the way out of the city.

It is not fair to compare the German soldiers, who were normal citizens, with the anti-Russian extremists of Azov.
The video however is genuine, the are on the way out of the city.
I was just making the point the same battle is being fought again 80 years later, i know many German army were not Nazis but they were there and so would SS units have been, those Azov idiots are more nazi than some Germans were.

I was just making the point the same battle is being fought again 80 years later, i know many German army were not Nazis but they were there and so would SS units have been, those Azov idiots are more nazi than some Germans were.
They were thrown into battle, they were not a group Nazis asking the government to arm them and allow them to shoot at Russians. Many of them were somehow Nazis, but they were raised to be Nazis. And that wasn´t about eliminating other peoples. Just like many Russians were communists. When Gorbachev came up with Glasnost and Perestroika, German and Russian soldiers started to meet and remember the old days.

They were thrown into battle, they were not a group Nazis asking the government to arm them and allow them to shoot at Russians. Many of them were somehow Nazis, but they were raised to be Nazis. And that wasn´t about eliminating other peoples. Just like many Russians were communists. When Gorbachev came up with Glasnost and Perestroika, German and Russian soldiers started to meet and remember the old days.
The point is the war against the Soviet Union was different in many ways to the war in the West, it was total war and a war of annihilation, the Nazis didn't even think of the slavs as human, thats what i find funny about the Ukrainian plastic Nazis they were thought of as untermench by the Germans, they suffer from extreme Stockholm syndrome.

The point is the war against the Soviet Union was different in many ways to the war in the West, it was total war and a war of annihilation, the Nazis didn't even think of the slavs as human, thats what i find funny about the Ukrainian plastic Nazis they were thought of as untermench by the Germans, they suffer from extreme Stockholm syndrome.
In fact, those Slavs in the hands of the Wehrmacht were mostly not treated bad. When it comes to health care, they were even treated equally, none of them was left to die so that a German could be treated. Many were "Hilfswillige" who worked for the Wehrmacht. There was even a whole army fighting with the Germans, the Vlassov Army.

However, this only applies for the Wehrmacht. The political bodies of the Nazis indeed treated them very bad, imposed harsh brutal public punishments on those who resisted the Germans. That was personally ordered by Hitler.

Forum List

Back