War in Ukraine - News and More

I'll start with this.

Jul. 19, 2023

Odessa Port Heavily Bombarded by Drones and Missiles in Worst Attack of the War – Russia Obliterates Ukrainian Infrastructure on the Black Sea​

Cluster ammunition

Biden is sending cluster ammunition to Ukraine because Ukraine is running out of normal ammunition and the US too. Biden said this in a CNN interview, you can watch it here:

Related:

I'm 62 and I've never before heard a US president casually admit to the world that we are low on ammunition. I saw a report yesterday that it will take months to rebuild stocks of anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles as well as 155 rounds. If China is listening, now might be the best time to roll for Taiwan.

I have mentioned this before several times, but of the many war sources I have , Moon of Alabama and Simplicius TheThinker, which is Substack, are outstanding and easily the best .imo . Both are very detailed and100% sourced-- as are separately Russian Military Reports for details ---- but Simplicius is someone special .

I have mentioned this before several times, but of the many war sources I have , Moon of Alabama and Simplicius TheThinker, which is Substack, are outstanding and easily the best .imo . Both are very detailed and100% sourced-- as are separately Russian Military Reports for details ---- but Simplicius is someone special .
Partisan sources that lose the desire for truth when it is the right that is involved in some abroad military adventures.

Here's how it ends....meaning that it is not going to end. Has the fighting in Albania truly ever ended? How about North and South Korea? Wars usually do not end because of decisive military victories. And this one won't end this way either.

Incredible! The favorite dishes of Ukrainian President Selensky! With recipes!
10 myths about the Vilnius Summit that are believed in Ukraine:

I really recommend the Ukrainian sources, they are balanced and informative, no tabloid stuff.

I'm 62 and I've never before heard a US president casually admit to the world that we are low on ammunition. I saw a report yesterday that it will take months to rebuild stocks of anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles as well as 155 rounds. If China is listening, now might be the best time to roll for Taiwan.
If the Chinese intended rolling into Taiwan it would't matter how much ammo you had they would do it and no one could stop them.

Meatgrinder: Russian Tactics in the Second Year of Its Invasion of Ukraine by Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies

Example:

"Russian electronic warfare (EW) remains potent, with an approximate distribution of at least
one major system covering each 10 km of front. These systems are heavily weighted towards the
defeat of UAVs and tend not to try and deconflict their effects. Ukrainian UAV losses remain at
approximately 10,000 per month. Russian EW is also apparently achieving real time interception
and decryption of Ukrainian Motorola 256-bit encrypted tactical communications systems, which
are widely employed by the Armed Forces of Ukraine."

I really recommend the Ukrainian sources, they are balanced and informative, no tabloid stuff.
Now you have totally lost the plot . You would be "inside" at minimum within hours if you posted a single sentence of criticism. To believe otherwise is sheer ignorance . If you posted from outside they would hunt you down and kill you -- 100% certain .

Now you have totally lost the plot . You would be "inside" at minimum within hours if you posted a single sentence of criticism. To believe otherwise is sheer ignorance . If you posted from outside they would hunt you down and kill you -- 100% certain .
The article even criticizes Zelensky personally. I know that there has been plenty of censorship, closures of TV channels, ect, but that all affects pro-russian stuff. As you can see we have Ukrainian sources that do not hesitate to tell the truth about people being forced into the military on the streets, it is even in the state TV. While it is a bad thing to take media and parties away that focus on the Russian population of Ukraine, this population actually doesn´t exist anymore in the new Ukraine so there is no reason to bother with that kind of censorship.
I found that the Ukrainian sources report more accurately and comprehensive than the western sources that often suppress news that are not positive for Ukraine but highlight every Russian casualty. The same applies for Russian sources that also rather report successes than defeats.

The doctors were right - this conscript can crawl through a minefield and clear at least one mine with his body. Glory to Ukraine!

We have at least 4 Biden Body doubles, none of which has any fucking idea what’s going on

Forum List

Back