War in Mexico: Criminal Syndicate State?

I was going to say "leave that to your imagination" but then realized that you would have nothing to leave it to. My apologies.

So are you going to answer my questions or simply hurl insults?

I did answer your question...even before you asked it. It is not my fault if you are unable or unwilling to comprehend a simple answer. Or is this one of your games where you pretend to not understand....or maybe you are not pretending. If that is so, my apologies...and sympathies.

you are a fucking idiot! your sympathies be damned.

The reason why the US government will never address this without a major push from the people is because they KNOW how to solve the problem and it requires:

a.) abolishing prohibition. Which they don't want to do.
b.) securing our borders. Which they really don't want to do.

The problem is people don't take anti-prohibition activism seriously, but it is a life or death situation on the borders. Just like alcohol prohibition created gang warfare in New york and Chicago, prohibition today is helping to make the situation worse in Mexico. The borders won't be secure because corporations make to much money off of immigrant labor.

Now, here's a silly little notion I had years ago....we spend all the money and military we have overseas in really CLOSING down the border with Mexico. Shut it down completely. And then, let it be known that the reason we are doing so is because of the threat of ME terrorism......but.....if somehow or another, that threat were to disappear, the borders would loosen up again. Let the Cartels know that if they were to "solve" our problem in their own special way, the borders wouldn't be so locked down........

Get my drift?

If you can't beat em, join em?

it will seriously take a land war to do it. I haven't read all the replies yet so I may re-cover some things, but mexico is already in a war between the gangs and the non-bribed government officials. think elliot ness and capone on a nation wide level.....

we are talking billions of dollars that will not go away on their own and it will take an invasion of some variety from us to stop it. I think the best plan would be something like we have in yemen now where we work with the government to go after big gangs/cartels. it is going to be really bloody though, the people involved in the drug wars are savages and will behead anyone caught followed by dragging them through city streets behind drug bought vehicles.

normal channels do not work anymore. numerous ICE officials and supposed watch dogs already in mexico have been compromised and paid off and it will only get worse under more intense scrutinity.

we really need to get the troops back from the middle east, put them on the mexican border, and have them start marching south. unfortunately this won't happen until a large amount of violence spills into america and gets americans killed.

So you're willing to work with the drug lords?

How about we secure our borders and keep them secure and while we're at it why don't we enforce our federal immigration policies and prosecute those that hire illegals and those that harbor them. That includes cutting off all federal money to sanctuary cities. I go to Mexico at least twice a month, I see first hand the carnage that takes place. The most dangerous job along the border is a cameraman or photographer, for some reason those folks don't like their picture taken. And it's not just the drug runners, it's also the federales that cause mayhem too.

What would any DECENT, Law-abiding American want to go to that shit-hole for? What kind of regular business would they even have there?

Aren't you thrilled that Emily West saved y'all's bacon!

I own two thousand acres just outside of Villa Union. Who is Emily West?

And YOU call yourself a TEXAN?????? YOU don't even know Texas history, LOL!

I was going to say "leave that to your imagination" but then realized that you would have nothing to leave it to. My apologies.

I did answer your question...even before you asked it. It is not my fault if you are unable or unwilling to comprehend a simple answer. Or is this one of your games where you pretend to not understand....or maybe you are not pretending. If that is so, my apologies...and sympathies.

Are you that fucking stupid? You stated and I quote "Let the Cartels know that if they were to "solve" our problem in their own special way...". I asked you how you expected the cartels to solve our problem and what did you mean by their "own special way" and you refuse to answer. Just admit you don't know what the fuck your talking about, because it's obvious you don't. I cannot believe there are people in this world that are as fucking stupid as you are! But here you are!

Are you that fucking stupid? You stated and I quote "Let the Cartels know that if they were to "solve" our problem in their own special way...". I asked you how you expected the cartels to solve our problem and what did you mean by their "own special way" and you refuse to answer. Just admit you don't know what the fuck your talking about, because it's obvious you don't. I cannot believe there are people in this world that are as fucking stupid as you are! But here you are!

You claim to live on the border and go to Mexico quite frequently and you. can't. figure. that. simple. sentence. out. Must seriously suck to be you trying to function in a 70 mph world when you can only go 30 mph.

(But, to tell the truth, I think you're just trying to play "I don't understand" games....badly tho)

What would any DECENT, Law-abiding American want to go to that shit-hole for? What kind of regular business would they even have there?

Aren't you thrilled that Emily West saved y'all's bacon!

I own two thousand acres just outside of Villa Union. Who is Emily West?

And YOU call yourself a TEXAN?????? YOU don't even know Texas history, LOL!

Of course I know Texas history, my ancestors fought for Texas' independence and I had one relative that perished at the Alamo. My family (on my mother's side) was one of the original three hundred and on my fathers side I've had ancestors here since the early 1800's long before Austin received land grant from Mexico. But I don't understand what that has to do with owning land in Mexico. Land is hell of a lot cheaper in Mexico as is the cost of living, the Mexicans are honest hard working people for the most part.

Emily West played no significant role in Texas history, the myth is, she is the subject of the song "The Yellow Rose of Texas" yet there is no significant proof of that. It is also said that the morning of April 21st, 1836 she was making breakfast for Santa Anna and that afternoon the Texans attacked Santa Anna during their siesta. Bottom line is none of it is relevent and none has been proven to be fact. There's not even a certainty what race Emily was, some say she was a black woman others claim she was a mulatto or of mixed race.

You claim to live on the border and go to Mexico quite frequently and you. can't. figure. that. simple. sentence. out. Must seriously suck to be you trying to function in a 70 mph world when you can only go 30 mph.

(But, to tell the truth, I think you're just trying to play "I don't understand" games....badly tho)

No I've never claimed to live on the border as a matter of fact, I'm 300 miles from the Mexican border. But yes I try to go to Mexico at least twice a month, I admit sometimes business doesn't allow me that luxury.

It's really a simple request, you made a statement and I asked for you to specify what you meant. If you can't do that, then just admit that you don't know what the fuck your talking about and that will be the end of it.

So are you going to explain what you meant or not?

"non bribed government officials"
That is rich and I like that one.
Seriously, that is the correct way to label them because they have no names. No one knows who they are.
You folks are arguing over a bunch of nothing. You can not shut down that border in 10 years if we started 5 years ago. We DEMAND them and their products, both legal and illegal at this time.
We break it WE OWN IT.

Forum List

Back