War Drums: Thousands of US troops now on Russia's doorstep in Poland deployment

... and just exactly what post did you intentionally misunderstand in order to arrive that deluded position?

Attacked you badly? You ain't seen nuttin' yet.
You said "Send them flowers and everything will be okay, huh?" after I said the U.S. military should not violate international law. Was I wrong to interpret that as you voicing support for the U.S. committing war crimes?
Actually, what you said was, "Yes let's abandon what we're fighting for and become like ISIS"

That had nothing to do with "international law". Or, it was extremely obtuse, at best. Clearly, it was a failed attempt to communicate whatever the hell you think it is supposed to mean.
I made that comment in response to a poster supporting abandoning international law. Do you think we should abandon international law?

Why would we do that? The law is the law ---- unless you're Hillary Clinton, of course.
We shouldn't. So why do you support doing so?
You're going in circles - I already said I did not support contravening (www.dictionary.com) international law.

Are you ready to get back to the subject at hand, or do you feel a prescient (www.dictionary.com) need to embarrass yourself some more?

WAR DRUMS: Thousands of US troops Now on Russia’s doorstep in Poland deployment
Thousands of U.S. troops crept up on Russia’s doorstep Thursday, rolling into Poland amid a slew of unanswered questions about their future in the region. It marked the first deployment of armored brigade combat teams and armor to Europe after a long drawdown from the continent. For decades, Poland had asked for help in keeping Moscow at bay, but

--------------------------------------------------
Obama, Obama your setting Trump up to look like this was his fault, but we know that is not true. It is you who have gone way to far in poking the bear. Way to go hero trying to make your legacy look real good, or is this your plot to stay in for a third term.

Now what sense does it make for Obama to do this as he is leaving office?

Because if the cards are played right he can stay in office. that's why it is important to know history, this is why they want to take it out so the American zombies can stay uninformed and clueless to the Governmental games.

Just like he's going to take your guns, right?

Smoke pot lose your gun rights,
yelled at wife , had to see a counselor lose your gun rights
Went to the doctors, doctor just happens to think your not right lose your gun rights.

If you are that stupid you are what's wrong with our Country losing our rights, and the 2nd amendment is about more than losing gawd damn guns smart ass. or maybe that should be dumb ass.

What the fuck? You seem to be smoking something. Because your response didn't have much to do with anything that's been said.

Thousands of U.S. troops crept up on Russia’s doorstep Thursday, rolling into Poland amid a slew of unanswered questions about their future in the region. It marked the first deployment of armored brigade combat teams and armor to Europe after a long drawdown from the continent. For decades, Poland had asked for help in keeping Moscow at bay, but

Obama, Obama your setting Trump up to look like this was his fault, but we know that is not true. It is you who have gone way to far in poking the bear. Way to go hero trying to make your legacy look real good, or is this your plot to stay in for a third term.

Because if the cards are played right he can stay in office. that's why it is important to know history, this is why they want to take it out so the American zombies can stay uninformed and clueless to the Governmental games.

Went to the doctors, doctor just happens to think your not right lose your gun rights.

If you are that stupid you are what's wrong with our Country losing our rights, and the 2nd amendment is about more than losing gawd damn guns smart ass. or maybe that should be dumb ass.

What the fuck? You seem to be smoking something. Because your response didn't have much to do with anything that's been said.

I'm guessing Old School has polluted the air, or something.

Another source putting their thoughts out there ...
So these guys are saying why they are doing this.
Why Is Obama Moving Troops Into Poland And Provoking A War With Russia Right Before The Inauguration?
January 20th cannot come soon enough. Instead of stepping back and trying to ensure a smooth transition for Donald Trump, Barack Obama has decided to go hog wild and use every ounce of presidential power still available to him. He has been establishing a bunch of new national monuments, he just stabbed Israel in the back at the United Nations, and on Thursday he even took time to give Joe Biden a Presidential Medal of Freedom. But one of the things that has people the most concerned is his endless provoking of Russia. Every few days it seems like Obama is doing something else to aggravate Russia, and if he wasn’t leaving office in about a week I am sure that the mainstream media would be full of speculation about a possible war.

Why Is Obama Moving Troops Into Poland And Provoking A War With Russia Right Before The Inauguration?

You said "Send them flowers and everything will be okay, huh?" after I said the U.S. military should not violate international law. Was I wrong to interpret that as you voicing support for the U.S. committing war crimes?
Actually, what you said was, "Yes let's abandon what we're fighting for and become like ISIS"

That had nothing to do with "international law". Or, it was extremely obtuse, at best. Clearly, it was a failed attempt to communicate whatever the hell you think it is supposed to mean.
I made that comment in response to a poster supporting abandoning international law. Do you think we should abandon international law?

Why would we do that? The law is the law ---- unless you're Hillary Clinton, of course.
We shouldn't. So why do you support doing so?
You're going in circles - I already said I did not support contravening (www.dictionary.com) international law.

Are you ready to get back to the subject at hand, or do you feel a prescient (www.dictionary.com) need to embarrass yourself some more?
Oh good you don't support Trump forcing the military to commit war crimes. Good for you. I guess. The bar is pretty damn low these days apparently.

LMAO WTF , Do you have ALZHEIMERS..............WTF do you think you said above " YEAH LIKE THEY ARE TAKING THE GUNS"................... then came the rest.......... You must be drunk.

LMAO WTF , Do you have ALZHEIMERS..............WTF do you think you said above " YEAH LIKE THEY ARE TAKING THE GUNS"................... then came the rest.......... You must be drunk.

Well, you do have a good point there, he did bring up the guns. Well, they say a shot of Rum each night is good for dementia, but don't know if it will help with pre-existing drunkenness. We may have to consult a shaman here.

“People who didn’t accept the beliefs of the Communist Party developed a ‘new type’ of schizophrenia,” the popular blog site The Mind Unleasedpointed out. “They suffered from the ‘delusion’ of believing communism was wrong.”

“They were isolated, forcefully medicated, and put through repressive ‘therapy’ to bring them back to sanity.”

And Obama’s latest gun control executive order is heading in the same direction.

RELATED: Americans With “Alternative Views” Could be Labeled Crazy, Have Guns Taken

Going that way? like 0.00001% of the way?

I mean, you could probably find a lot of things that are similar with the US and extremist govts like the Nazis and Communists.

I mean, your report is from a year ago. How many people have been complaining about people who have been locked up for having "alternative views"?

"certain political beliefs" would be what? Like thinking all blacks should die? Or for just thinking the govt is wrong?

The quote from the first source is: “ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior,”, sort of thing that Timothy McVeigh did. Did he have mental problems? Hard to tell but he certainly killed a lot of people. How about Dylan Roof? I mean, he's going to be executed because he admitted that his views are that black people should die.

Yes, you need to be extremely careful as to where the line is drawn.

Brendan Raub wrote stuff that the govt considered "terrorist in nature."

"However, federal agents contend that Facebook posts made by Raub were “terrorist in nature.”"

Detained Marine veteran now released, per judge’s order

Full text, Brandon Raub’s proclamation: Take our Republic back

This is what Raub wrote and it's clear this isn't the writing of someone who in mentally ill. It doesn't sound "terrorist in nature" at all.

However it didn't take any legislation from Obama to lock this guy up. This could have been done at any point in US history and the only way to make sure it doesn't happen is if people have A VOICE.

The only way to have a voice is to change the way people vote. The Trump supporting right demanded change, they said the election was rigged, then they won and then they demanded that nothing change. This is something that appears across the partisan board. That people want to win, they're not interested in Proportional Representation, because they don't know whether it would make them lose, and they don't want to lose.

So, this sort of thing is more likely to continue to happen. But Obama still didn't take people's guns away.

Or your post doesn't have anything to do with what was said above. So, you think that because I mention the word "guns" that this is an open invitation to go off on a rant about guns? Seriously? I mean, if you didn't understand what I said, you could just ask for clarification.

Well, you do have a good point there, he did bring up the guns. Well, they say a shot of Rum each night is good for dementia, but don't know if it will help with pre-existing drunkenness. We may have to consult a shaman here.

Yes, I did use the word "guns".

Now, lets imagine a conversation and see how this works.

"I like cakes, cakes are good."

"Rabbits like cakes, rabbits eat their own shit"

"Shit, yeah, I went for a large shit yesterday"

"Yesterday the sky was rather black and looked like rain"

"You're a fucking racist, why do you always go on about blacks?"

If we were playing this game, then maybe he'd be right.

Forum List

Back