War Drums: Thousands of US troops now on Russia's doorstep in Poland deployment

Obama risking American lives to start World War III so He can null out out the election and seize dictatorial powers? C'mon, now, are you really sure that's NOT His plan?

Oh if you only knew what you don't even know. Don't bet on it. Oh wait he played his little speech tonight lmao.

WAR DRUMS: Thousands of US troops Now on Russia’s doorstep in Poland deployment
Thousands of U.S. troops crept up on Russia’s doorstep Thursday, rolling into Poland amid a slew of unanswered questions about their future in the region. It marked the first deployment of armored brigade combat teams and armor to Europe after a long drawdown from the continent. For decades, Poland had asked for help in keeping Moscow at bay, but

--------------------------------------------------
Obama, Obama your setting Trump up to look like this was his fault, but we know that is not true. It is you who have gone way to far in poking the bear. Way to go hero trying to make your legacy look real good, or is this your plot to stay in for a third term.

Now what sense does it make for Obama to do this as he is leaving office?
President Obama is not a lame duck. Until the Oval Office is given over to Donald Trump, Barack Obama is the Commander-in-Chief. He is honoring a commitment to deploy troops made in 2014 to reassure European allies after Russia's actions in Ukraine.

Obama risking American lives to start World War III so He can null out out the election and seize dictatorial powers? C'mon, now, are you really sure that's NOT His plan?

I didn't say it was for sure, but when you are aware of certain information it is a possibility this is the game plan. Does that mean it's a one hundred percent fact of course not. Let's not forget before FDR took on a third term .
The time lines show similar incidences.

upload_2017-1-12_22-14-29.png

It will be different under Trump. He said the military would commit war crimes and abandon the geneva conventions for him.

In this time, the Geneva Convention advantages only the Islamists, who don't favor them.

Oh ya? Do tell. :rolleyes:

Then you can tell us why you think we should be more like them.
Send them flowers and everything will be okay, huh?
No that would be stupid af. You must be a Trump voter.

Nope --- that was your suggestion. Same ol' BS ---- sit around the campfire and sing Kumbayah, and they will look deep into our hearts and come to love us.

Give me a freakin' break.
No that was not my suggestion. Are you aware this is an OP about Obama asking the military to violate their oath for him? All I did was point out that while the thread topic is sensationalist BS, Trump is actually on record saying he would get the military to violate their oaths for him if he wanted them to. A power it seems you would gladly grant him.

All roads to fascism are paved with plenty of supporters being okay with the fascist engaging in fascism.

In this time, the Geneva Convention advantages only the Islamists, who don't favor them.

Nope --- that was your suggestion. Same ol' BS ---- sit around the campfire and sing Kumbayah, and they will look deep into our hearts and come to love us.

No that was not my suggestion. Are you aware this is an OP about Obama asking the military to violate their oath for him? All I did was point out that while the thread topic is sensationalist BS, Trump is actually on record saying he would get the military to violate their oaths for him if he wanted them to. A power it seems you would gladly grant him.

All roads to fascism are paved with plenty of supporters being okay with the fascist engaging in fascism.

Your assumptions are false and deluded ... a place you seem to spend a lot of time these days.

Your assumptions are false and deluded ... a place you seem to spend a lot of time these days.
You sure? Trump really is on record saying that, and you really are on record supporting it now. My assumptions = officially not false and deluded

You sure? Trump really is on record saying that, and you really are on record supporting it now. My assumptions = officially not false and deluded

Just exactly what do you purport that I supported?

Trump asking the military to commit war crimes.

Thousands of U.S. troops crept up on Russia’s doorstep Thursday, rolling into Poland amid a slew of unanswered questions about their future in the region. It marked the first deployment of armored brigade combat teams and armor to Europe after a long drawdown from the continent. For decades, Poland had asked for help in keeping Moscow at bay, but

Obama, Obama your setting Trump up to look like this was his fault, but we know that is not true. It is you who have gone way to far in poking the bear. Way to go hero trying to make your legacy look real good, or is this your plot to stay in for a third term.

Because if the cards are played right he can stay in office. that's why it is important to know history, this is why they want to take it out so the American zombies can stay uninformed and clueless to the Governmental games.

Just like he's going to take your guns, right?

Pretty much nonsense .... I interpret his answer to be that he wouldn't issue illegal orders, not that the military would obey illegal orders just because he asked them, too.

More to the point, though ---- where have I said that I would follow illegal orders? Or, are you just making shit up again?

Pretty much nonsense .... I interpret his answer to be that he wouldn't issue illegal orders, not that the military would obey illegal orders just because he asked them, too.

More to the point, though ---- where have I said that I would follow illegal orders? Or, are you just making shit up again?

Did you watch the video? Even amid the horror and shock of the audience, Trump stood pat on the military obeying his orders to commit war crimes.

As to your supporting it, you only chimed in on this thread when I suggested that it was wrong to commit war crimes. And attacked me pretty badly. Do you take that back?

Did you watch the video? Even amid the horror and shock of the audience, Trump stood pat on the military obeying his orders to commit war crimes.

As to your supporting it, you only chimed in on the thread when I suggested that it was wrong to commit war crimes. And attacked me pretty badly. Do you take that back?

... and just exactly what post did you intentionally misunderstand in order to arrive that deluded position?

Attacked you badly? You ain't seen nuttin' yet.

Because if the cards are played right he can stay in office. that's why it is important to know history, this is why they want to take it out so the American zombies can stay uninformed and clueless to the Governmental games.

Smoke pot lose your gun rights,
yelled at wife , had to see a counselor lose your gun rights
Went to the doctors, doctor just happens to think your not right lose your gun rights.

If you are that stupid you are what's wrong with our Country losing our rights, and the 2nd amendment is about more than losing gawd damn guns smart ass. or maybe that should be dumb ass.

As to your supporting it, you only chimed in on the thread when I suggested that it was wrong to commit war crimes. And attacked me pretty badly. Do you take that back?

... and just exactly what post did you intentionally misunderstand in order to arrive that deluded position?

You said "Send them flowers and everything will be okay, huh?" after I said the U.S. military should not violate international law. Was I wrong to interpret that as you voicing support for the U.S. committing war crimes?

“People who didn’t accept the beliefs of the Communist Party developed a ‘new type’ of schizophrenia,” the popular blog site The Mind Unleasedpointed out. “They suffered from the ‘delusion’ of believing communism was wrong.”

“They were isolated, forcefully medicated, and put through repressive ‘therapy’ to bring them back to sanity.”

And Obama’s latest gun control executive order is heading in the same direction.

RELATED: Americans With “Alternative Views” Could be Labeled Crazy, Have Guns Taken

You said "Send them flowers and everything will be okay, huh?" after I said the U.S. military should not violate international law. Was I wrong to interpret that as you voicing support for the U.S. committing war crimes?

Actually, what you said was, "Yes let's abandon what we're fighting for and become like ISIS"

That had nothing to do with "international law". Or, it was extremely obtuse, at best. Clearly, it was a failed attempt to communicate whatever the hell you think it is supposed to mean.

Actually, what you said was, "Yes let's abandon what we're fighting for and become like ISIS"

That had nothing to do with "international law". Or, it was extremely obtuse, at best. Clearly, it was a failed attempt to communicate whatever the hell you think it is supposed to mean.

I made that comment in response to a poster supporting abandoning international law. Do you think we should abandon international law?

I made that comment in response to a poster supporting abandoning international law. Do you think we should abandon international law?

Why would we do that? The law is the law ---- unless you're Hillary Clinton, of course.

Why would we do that? The law is the law ---- unless you're Hillary Clinton, of course.
We shouldn't. So why do you support doing so?

Forum List

Back