War Crimes Trial For Georgia Leader?

That's not fair, Jeepers. You know how excited Republicans get at the prospect of a world war, no matter how far fetched. The guy is probably drooling as we speak.

Wow. You guys are sick. I can only assume you don't recognize the gravity of this situation.

You'll notice you have seen any of the usual suspects on this thread yelling bomb them into the stone age. I don't think anyone has even said send troops. This is not that kind of thing. As Editec said, this makes Islamo-fascism pale by comparison.

I'll go on record. We need to put Bush on trial with his little buddy from Georgia.

We should put you on trial for Arson. You've been quite the little firestarter today bobo. But wouldn't you get more satisfaction out of your posts if they had some substance to them?

We should put you on trial for Arson. You've been quite the little firestarter today bobo. But wouldn't you get more satisfaction out of your posts if they had some substance to them?

I give substance and it goes right over your head, or you think i'm rambling. If you can't explain it to people like you in one or two sentences, then it is TMI. In my experience anyways. Or I'll lay out all the facts/details/proof and then you just ignore them.

Today I just have a hunch that McCain and the GOP are making a lot out of this Georgia thing because ANYTHING is better than discussing Iraq and the economy.

Who gives a fuck about Georgia? Let the EU worry about them. Here is another example of the GOP trying to start another war we have no business being in. What did he say in his speech? Today, we are all Georgian's? What a fucking joke. So does he want to start ww3 over FREEDOM?

Putin will stand trial for it when someone goes and gets him and makes him stand trial. Volunteers? ............I thought not.

Look, this is nothing but naked criminal aggression by a large state. In real life, they can do what they want to whom they want as often as they want and nobody has the power or the will to do anything about it.

Ill go get him. But if im not back in five minutes, give me a nice funeral:)

Did you believe Bush when he said Saddam was a bad man? Hypocrite.

I knew Saddam was a bad man years before I even know President Bush existed. You know, when he invaded Kuwait. When he funded terrorism, etc.

But then, im sure you know it too. You just didnt care.

The Russians have been canvasing the South Ossetia cities with cameras taking photos of each and every dead body to use as proof in this Show Trial.

Never mind that a bunch of the of those bodies were caused by the full scale armor attack on the city by the Russians. But, then again, the Russians were calling it genocide 15 minutes after the attack began.

They aren't about to let facts get in their way. Why should they? I mean it looks like they have useful dupes in the media to help them with their propaganda.

Ill go get him. But if im not back in five minutes, give me a nice funeral:)

No one stopped us from invading a soverign nation. The rest of the world should have stood up to us and faught for their freedom. Freedom from us. LOL.

And Georgia was invading a part of Georgia that doesn't want to be a part of Georgia. Who are they to invade and Russia can't stop them?

Who's gonna stop them? Our troops are serving 5 tours in Iraq and we are spread so thin.

This is why EVERYONE told Bush not to invade until Afgan war was done. Even McCain and Lieberman said it on Meet the Press before Bush invaded.

Of course McCain was still sore at George for whooping him in 2000 and Lieberman wasn't a GOP/Israel lapdog traitor.

But the point was, McCain was right, now he is wrong. So tough guy can talk all he wants about helping Georgia. He can't do shit! We need to regroup, get a new commander and chief, and not Bush's god damn replacement.

That's not fair, Jeepers. You know how excited Republicans get at the prospect of a world war, no matter how far fetched. The guy is probably drooling as we speak.

There are too many naive people in the world. Unfortnately, I'm afraid we are going to have to relearn this lesson the hard way.

I give substance and it goes right over your head, or you think i'm rambling. If you can't explain it to people like you in one or two sentences, then it is TMI. In my experience anyways. Or I'll lay out all the facts/details/proof and then you just ignore them.

Today I just have a hunch that McCain and the GOP are making a lot out of this Georgia thing because ANYTHING is better than discussing Iraq and the economy.

Who gives a fuck about Georgia? Let the EU worry about them. Here is another example of the GOP trying to start another war we have no business being in. What did he say in his speech? Today, we are all Georgian's? What a fucking joke. So does he want to start ww3 over FREEDOM?

Liberal compassion and honor at work, folks.

yeah we certainly don't want to remind people that we won in Iraq or demonstrate that we are the ones proposing the ideas that will actually fix the energy problems and get our government out of debt. It can't possibly be because this is actually a serious situation that is beyond your ability to comprehend.

I am sure alot of people said who cares about Austria when Hitler first made his advances. History really does repeat itself. I just hope we survive it this time.

Lots of people did say that. For a long time, Americans were reluctant to enter into the war and in fact wouldn't do it until Pearl Harbor was bombed. They said it wasn't our fight.

No one stopped us from invading a soverign nation. The rest of the world should have stood up to us and faught for their freedom. Freedom from us. LOL.

And Georgia was invading a part of Georgia that doesn't want to be a part of Georgia. Who are they to invade and Russia can't stop them?

Who's gonna stop them? Our troops are serving 5 tours in Iraq and we are spread so thin.

This is why EVERYONE told Bush not to invade until Afgan war was done. Even McCain and Lieberman said it on Meet the Press before Bush invaded.

Of course McCain was still sore at George for whooping him in 2000 and Lieberman wasn't a GOP/Israel lapdog traitor.

But the point was, McCain was right, now he is wrong. So tough guy can talk all he wants about helping Georgia. He can't do shit! We need to regroup, get a new commander and chief, and not Bush's god damn replacement.

We aren't a tyrant. Tyrants dont liberate dictators and then let the liberated people govern themselves.

If we are unable to do anything, it's only because we have too many traitors.

Forum List

Back