War breaking out in Gaza.

Weren't they supposed to negotiate a long term truce in 2014?

What happened to that? I haven't heard anything.

It seems they never learn. The palestinians could have had peace with Israel years ago and with very good terms.

Now they are facing sever repercussions from their continued rocket attacks etc. on Israel.

IDF says war in Gaza approaching, communities near Strip could be evacuated
Oh well … there goes the element of surprise.

I wonder who leaked this and why?

They do not need any supprise. It was a warning put out by the IDF. The Israeli Defense Force

Peace would be better than all this fighting.

Of course and Israel has done everything possible to achieve it. The radical muslims are simply unwilling to accept any sort of peace unless it is based on total submission to Islam. Thus they suffer and will continue to suffer.

Israel has shown great restraint in not shoving the Pals into the sea/etc
....can you imagine a country/peoples/etc on the US border [ like Mexico ] with those people murdering many Americans? year after year??
...committing terrorists acts year after year after year against the US???
..you and the US would want those people eradicated

Muslims never learn. The Jews are God's nation and he will always protect his people. You would think 1967 would've initialized this thought but uh...guess not.

Terrorism is Hamas and the PLO's main source of income; they go to 'war' once in a while to keep the aid coming in that makes them the best fed and supplied 'refugees' in world history, and firing rockets into Israel gets them huge cash flows from their neighboring Islamo-gangster states. Surrounding their gun pits with children is worth literally hundreds of millions in aid from Europe for the vermin.

So, yeah, they're going to 'war' for a few days, bump up their revenues, and get cheers from the left wing vermin here.

Of course and Israel has done everything possible to achieve it. The radical muslims are simply unwilling to accept any sort of peace unless it is based on total submission to Islam. Thus they suffer and will continue to suffer.

I do NOT agree with the Palestinians launching rockets against Israel. It is wrong and stupid and will get them no where. Peaceful Protest is the way to freedom for them.

However...on this subject your apparent, general attitude towards the Palestinians and Israeli government is ridiculous.

'Remarks from Benjamin Netanyahu
In a 2001 video, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: "They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."[10][11] Netanyahu then explained how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations", and insisted he be allowed to specify which areas constituted a "military location"—such as the whole of the Jordan Valley. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords", Netanyahu affirmed.[12] However, this is clearly consistent with Yitzhak Rabin's October 1995 statement to the Knesset on the ratification of the interim Oslo agreement: "B. The security border of the State of Israel will be located in the Jordan Valley, in the broadest meaning of that term."'

Oslo I Accord - Wikipedia

Netanyahu had ZERO intention of honoring the Oslo accords. ZERO.

'5 million — Number of Palestinians currently living in foreign refugee camps.
_________

8,701 — Number of Palestinians killed by Israelis since 2000.

1,138 — Number of Israelis killed by Palestinians since 2000.

8:1 — Ratio of Palestinian-Israeli deaths since 2000.
_________

1,772 — Number of Palestinian children killed by Israelis since 2000.

93 — Number of Israeli children killed by Palestinians since 2000.

19:1 — Ratio of Palestinian-Israeli child deaths since 2000.
_________

$3 billion — Average annual US aid to Israel over the past 20 years.

25% — Percentage of the entire annual US foreign aid budget that goes to Israel.'

Israel-Palestine: By the Numbers

Yeah...Israel just had to kill almost 8 times as many Palestinians and 19 times as many innocent children as the reverse. That is what you call Israel doing everything possible for peace? What a hate-filled buffoon you must be...at least on this subject.

And your handle is a song from the 50's...LOL. Jeez...you must be at least 70.

Typical Trumpbot (if that is what you are). An old, ignorant, angry, probably uneducated person who is (sadly) set in his ways and will NEVER change. You are also probably xenophobic, racist and misogynistic to boot.

But now that that is established, I can move on and ignore you. I try to not waste time with hate-filled, set-in-their-ways, useless people like yourself.

Have a wonderful life...what there is left of it.

Last edited:
It seems they never learn. The palestinians could have had peace with Israel years ago and with very good terms.

Now they are facing sever repercussions from their continued rocket attacks etc. on Israel.

IDF says war in Gaza approaching, communities near Strip could be evacuated

Neither side wants peace. If you get peace, you lose the chance to fight and gain the whole region.
LOL if Israel wanted Gaza they could take it in a day.

Can you spell H-A-M-A-S, Tinny.
Who was Israel's boogyman before there was a Hamas?
Your hero, The Liplocker

th

Can you spell H-A-M-A-S, Tinny.
Who was Israel's boogyman before there was a Hamas?
Your hero, The Liplocker

th

Ah yes, Arafat, the multi-billionaire 'revolutionary Hero of the Poor and Oppressed'. Bet Mrs. Arafat is having a good time with his smelly ass long gone.

I do NOT agree with the Palestinians launching rockets against Israel. It is wrong and stupid and will get them no where. Peaceful Protest is the way to freedom for them.

However...on this subject your apparent, general attitude towards the Palestinians and Israeli government is ridiculous.

'Remarks from Benjamin Netanyahu
In a 2001 video, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: "They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."[10][11] Netanyahu then explained how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations", and insisted he be allowed to specify which areas constituted a "military location"—such as the whole of the Jordan Valley. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords", Netanyahu affirmed.[12] However, this is clearly consistent with Yitzhak Rabin's October 1995 statement to the Knesset on the ratification of the interim Oslo agreement: "B. The security border of the State of Israel will be located in the Jordan Valley, in the broadest meaning of that term."'

Oslo I Accord - Wikipedia

Netanyahu had ZERO intention of honoring the Oslo accords. ZERO.

'5 million — Number of Palestinians currently living in foreign refugee camps.
_________

8,701 — Number of Palestinians killed by Israelis since 2000.

1,138 — Number of Israelis killed by Palestinians since 2000.

8:1 — Ratio of Palestinian-Israeli deaths since 2000.
_________

1,772 — Number of Palestinian children killed by Israelis since 2000.

93 — Number of Israeli children killed by Palestinians since 2000.

19:1 — Ratio of Palestinian-Israeli child deaths since 2000.
_________

$3 billion — Average annual US aid to Israel over the past 20 years.

25% — Percentage of the entire annual US foreign aid budget that goes to Israel.'

Israel-Palestine: By the Numbers

Yeah...Israel just had to kill almost 8 times as many Palestinians and 19 times as many innocent children as the reverse. That is what you call Israel doing everything possible for peace? What a hate-filled buffoon you must be...at least on this subject.

And your handle is a song from the 50's...LOL. Jeez...you must be at least 70.

Typical Trumpbot (if that is what you are). An old, ignorant, angry, probably uneducated person who is (sadly) set in his ways and will NEVER change. You are also probably xenophobic, racist and misogynistic to boot.

But now that that is established, I can move on and ignore you. I try to not waste time with hate-filled, set-in-their-ways, useless people like yourself.

Have a wonderful life...what there is left of it.

You could have just come right out and said you were 17.

It would have spared you a whole lot of spittle.

Forum List

Back