A Father Cuts His Children’s Throats.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
An eight year old and a one year old died at the hands of their father. The eight year old pleading and saying he was sorry. My god, I cannot imagine doing this to another human being much less my children,

Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show

An 8-year-old cried “daddy, I’m sorry” as a Texas father slit his children’s throat on Saturday, then called his estranged wife to tell her he left her a “present,” court documents show.

Jean Pierre Ndossoka, 62, was charged Tuesday with two counts of capital murder in the deaths of his two children, 8-year-old Marcel Ndossoka and 1-year-old Anna-Belle Faith Ndossoka, in his Houston apartment. The children’s mother, Sabine Ntongo, discovered their bodies after receiving a disturbing call from her estranged husband.

An eight year old and a one year old died at the hands of their father. The eight year old pleading and saying he was sorry. My god, I cannot imagine doing this to another human being much less my children,

Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show

An 8-year-old cried “daddy, I’m sorry” as a Texas father slit his children’s throat on Saturday, then called his estranged wife to tell her he left her a “present,” court documents show.

Jean Pierre Ndossoka, 62, was charged Tuesday with two counts of capital murder in the deaths of his two children, 8-year-old Marcel Ndossoka and 1-year-old Anna-Belle Faith Ndossoka, in his Houston apartment. The children’s mother, Sabine Ntongo, discovered their bodies after receiving a disturbing call from her estranged husband.

They are African their culture is savage, so what do you expect.

Their culture allows them to slaughter their children? How horrific!

Their culture allows them to slaughter their children? How horrific!

Well just look at how they operate in Africa itself, it cannot exactly be called being civilised. They bring their own ways into Western nations, no different than the Islamists do.

They call them Texan! I'm guessing HATIAN immigrants?

4_EEB811800000578-0-image-a-37_1533697852391.jpg

Yep, huge problem.....forget GUNS....Leftist PARENTS kill FAR MORE CHILDREN
This has been covered extensively......
US Message Board - Leftist Parents are the real child killers, NOT GUNS, 500,000:1

For every child killed in a school mass shooting over 1000 are sent to their death by drugged out, crazed or savage LEFTIST PARENTS.

Where's the outrage ????

When Leftists express concern for children, they're so full of shit it would make a public toilet blush.

Last edited:
Yep, huge problem.....forget GUNS....Leftist PARENTS kill FAR MORE CHILDREN
This has been covered extensively......
US Message Board - Leftist Parents are the real child killers, NOT GUNS, 500,000:1

For every child killed in a school mass shooting over 1000 are sent to their death by drugged out, crazed or savage LEFTIST PARENTS.

Where's the outrage ????

When Leftists express concern for children, they're so full of shit it would make a public toilet blush.

How do you know they were leftists???

They call them Texan! I'm guessing HATIAN immigrants?

4_EEB811800000578-0-image-a-37_1533697852391.jpg

Right nestled into the article:
South Carolina mother arrested, charged with homicide after leaving newborn in trash bag on car floor

South Carolina does have a “safe haven” law in place for mothers to safely give up their baby at designated areas without prosecution. This law is applicable for infants up to 60 days old, according to South Carolina’s Department of Social Services.

Why doesn't S.C have a safe haven law. The Carolina's are backwards and GOP run, that's why.

How do you know they were leftists???

How many Conservatives live in Chicago? Detroit?
Don't try to deflect PAINFULLY OBVIOUS FACTS with your BS

Conservatives have more value on life than liberal scum.
Sure, there are some sick white and black Conservatives. SOME.
But it's the exception rather than the rule.

How many Conservatives have gone and shot up Democrats at a baseball game?

Why doesn't S.C have a safe haven law. The Carolina's are backwards and GOP run, that's why.

LAME

And it IS NOT why. TONS of leftists in the Carolinas. TOO many in fact.

Out of the other side of your mouth you cry that the NATION is GOP run, yet look at all the chos you deranged leftists cause

Forum List

Back