War breaking out in Gaza.

Well you can use it to vilify Muslims, the Israelis use it which becomes a US issue.

How does that work? Using suffering folks to villify someone or anyone...makes no sense.

The muslims make themselves subject to villification by boing around the world killing innocent people in the name of their fake god allah.

Yes, it's bad, isn't it? The US will use anything and everything to get what they want, which is usually cheap oil.

Ah, yes, the Muslims go around killing innocent people. Just like the US does. It went into Iraq, maybe up to 1 million people have been killed there. It went into Afghanistan and killed some people there to. The US make itself subject to vilification, which leads to people FIGHTING BACK, which is what the Muslim terrorists are doing.

Can you name one predominantly Muslim country (60%+) that is not either a social, economic or polical fiasco? Just one.

Thanks.

Malaysia.

But then to name any country that isn't either a social, economic or political fiasco is rather hard.

Try again....LOL

I'll give you several: Australia, Canada, GB, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Spain, USA.

In 2013, Malaysia was ranked 147 out of 180 nations by Reporters Without Borders in the Press Freedom Index.

Malaysia has one of the world's strictest forms of media censorship, with nearly a hundred movies banned in this decade.

Number of websites critical of the Malaysian Government had been pulled off.

Any songs whether from local or foreign singers, may be censored if the song contains explicit lyrics or sexual references. For example, in 1989, the nation's public broadcaster, Radio Televisyen Malaysia, bans 71 songs by local artists in just three months alone.

Gays are not permitted to appear in the state media, and cannot be depicted in films unless they "repent" or die.

The constitution is self-contradictory on the judiciary, on the one hand providing for its independence and on the other hand limiting that independence. Malaysia's constitution provides for a dual justice system, under which secular law and sharia (syariah) law are both recognised, and secular criminal and civil courts coexist with sharia courts. Sharia law applies only to, and sharia courts have jurisdiction over, only Muslims. In some states sharia courts solely or principally adjudicate family and personal law, while in other states they are empowered to pass judgment on criminal matters.

The Christians there are under siege by the state and national govts. We've smuggled a few families out of there over the years. Obama and his criminal syndicate and his PArty's base have declared Christians aren't refugees, and of course this makes it a lot tougher to get them out of Vermin Land, where the Democrats are hoping they all get killed and doing the best they can to help their Islamo-Pedoes get that done.

Well you can use it to vilify Muslims, the Israelis use it which becomes a US issue.

How does that work? Using suffering folks to villify someone or anyone...makes no sense.

The muslims make themselves subject to villification by boing around the world killing innocent people in the name of their fake god allah.

Yes, it's bad, isn't it? The US will use anything and everything to get what they want, which is usually cheap oil.

Ah, yes, the Muslims go around killing innocent people. Just like the US does. It went into Iraq, maybe up to 1 million people have been killed there. It went into Afghanistan and killed some people there to. The US make itself subject to vilification, which leads to people FIGHTING BACK, which is what the Muslim terrorists are doing.

Can you name one predominantly Muslim country (60%+) that is not either a social, economic or polical fiasco? Just one.

Thanks.

Malaysia.

But then to name any country that isn't either a social, economic or political fiasco is rather hard.

Try again....LOL

I'll give you several: Australia, Canada, GB, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Spain, USA.

In 2013, Malaysia was ranked 147 out of 180 nations by Reporters Without Borders in the Press Freedom Index.

Malaysia has one of the world's strictest forms of media censorship, with nearly a hundred movies banned in this decade.

Any songs whether from local or foreign singers, may be censored if the song contains explicit lyrics or sexual references. For example, in 1989, the nation's public broadcaster, Radio Televisyen Malaysia, bans 71 songs by local artists in just three months alone.

Gays are not permitted to appear in the state media, and cannot be depicted in films unless they "repent" or die.

The constitution is self-contradictory on the judiciary, on the one hand providing for its independence and on the other hand limiting that independence. Malaysia's constitution provides for a dual justice system, under which secular law and sharia (syariah) law are both recognised, and secular criminal and civil courts coexist with sharia courts. Sharia law applies only to, and sharia courts have jurisdiction over, only Muslims. In some states sharia courts solely or principally adjudicate family and personal law, while in other states they are empowered to pass judgment on criminal matters.

I could probably give it a go to prove you wrong on that.

I don't see how Malaysia is a fiasco. So it doesn't meet to your standards, oh well, but it functions as a country.

The UK is a political fiasco. You have a leader who can't lead, a guy below who keeps trying to destroy everything his party does so he can take down the leaders so he might become PM, the opposition is run by a complete muppet who'll never be PM and makes sure the other party stays in power just so he can rule over his own party.

France has a president who probably won't last too long, a former president who was up to a lot of dodgy business, it has a far right party doing quite well too.

We could go on all day. Everything is subjective based on what you pointed out.

Well, the main reason arabs are so popular with the democrats is their cultural 'enlightenment' and practices of butt raping little boys. Pretty tough for Jewish culture to top that pastime in the hearts and minds of mentally ill faggots and the other degenerates the Party relies on for a base now..

Israelis are Far Left, and Arabs are Far Right.

But, 1/2 of Democrat funding is from Jewish sources, and a lot of Jews are pedos, and perverts, like Metzitzah B'peh, Harvey Weinstein, Jared Fogel, Roman Polanski, Elliot Spitzer etc

Thanks.

Malaysia.

Try again....LOL

I don't see how Malaysia is a fiasco. So it doesn't meet to your standards, oh well, but it functions as a country.

The UK is a political fiasco. You have a leader who can't lead, a guy below who keeps trying to destroy everything his party does so he can take down the leaders so he might become PM, the opposition is run by a complete muppet who'll never be PM and makes sure the other party stays in power just so he can rule over his own party.

France has a president who probably won't last too long, a former president who was up to a lot of dodgy business, it has a far right party doing quite well too.

UK is not a political fiasco. You have a Democaratic Process for elections and a judicial system based on laws and not Sharia BS. Economically the UK is strong. Socially you are allowed to be gay and not be prosecuted for it. You are allowed religious freedom, etc. You may watch any movie you want, read any book and listen to any music.

Nice try. Find me a mostly Muslim (60%+) country on par with the UK. Just one. I mean there are 50+. Surely you can find one? Right?

Thanks in advance.

Well, the main reason arabs are so popular with the democrats is their cultural 'enlightenment' and practices of butt raping little boys. Pretty tough for Jewish culture to top that pastime in the hearts and minds of mentally ill faggots and the other degenerates the Party relies on for a base now..

But, 1/2 of Democrat funding is from Jewish sources, and a lot of Jews are pedos, and perverts, like Metzitzah B'peh, Harvey Weinstein, Jared Fogel, Roman Polanski, Elliot Spitzer etc

OMG this weirdo is stalking me. Get a life.

Neither side wants peace. If you get peace, you lose the chance to fight and gain the whole region.
LOL if Israel wanted Gaza they could take it in a day.

Nobody wants it.

The radical muslims have no problem causing and using the suffering of the palestinians for their own benefit.

And the US doesn't either.

How does the plight of the palestinians benefit America?

How does supporting Israel benefit America?

Eh, Israel has been quite to the right for a long time now. Hamas is also on the right.

The right like to use nationalistic, patriotic, violent tactics to keep their people interested in their limited skills as CEOs of the company that is their country.

Thanks.

Malaysia.

Try again....LOL

UK is not a political fiasco. You have a Democaratic Process for elections and a judicial system based on laws and not Sharia BS. Economically the UK is strong. Socially you are allowed to be gay and not be prosecuted for it. You are allowed religious freedom, etc. You may watch any movie you want, read any book and listen to any music.

Nice try. Find me a mostly Muslim (60%+) country on par with the UK. Just one. I mean there are 50+. Surely you can find one? Right?

Thanks in advance.

Well, I'm saying it is. So there. It's all subjective, I say it is, you can't get past it.

Nice try.

Nobody wants it.

The radical muslims have no problem causing and using the suffering of the palestinians for their own benefit.

It gave them a great pretext for invading an OPEC country which then allowed for the lowering of oil prices and stopped OPEC being a strong cartel.

Thanks.

Malaysia.

Try again....LOL

Thanks in advance.

Well, I'm saying it is. So there. It's all subjective, I say it is, you can't get past it.

Nice try.

So now you'll stomp your feet and cry because I proved you wrong? UK doesn't ban books or movies. It has a democractic voting process and a secular judicial process. You're killing your credibility with your comparison. Just be a man and admit you were wrong. We all make mistakes.

Malaysia.

Try again....LOL

Thanks in advance.

Nice try.

So now you'll stomp your feet and cry because I proved you wrong? UK doesn't ban books or movies. It has a democractic voting process and a secular judicial process. You're killing your credibility with your comparison. Just be a man and admit you were wrong. We all make mistakes.

I'm not stomping my feet any more than you are.

You didn't prove your point at all.

It's all subjective. You said a political fiasco. I showed how it is a political fiasco, you decided that wasn't a political fiasco.

So then what do we have. You say no, I say yes. Can anyone be proven right or wrong? No, it's subjective.

Explained: Film censorship in the UK

"The Home Office, the Department of Culture Media and Sport, the British board of film classification, local councils and film distributors all have a say in what you can and can't see on videos and cinema screens in the UK. Sean Clarke explains how British censorship works"

The Guardian (it's British) seems to think you're wrong about film censorship.

"The Obscene Publications Act prohibits material which "tends to deprave or corrupt persons who are likely to read, see or hear it", and other laws apply specifically to video releases."

The thing is, people don't make films that aren't going to pass the board's criteria, because they know they'll lose money on it.

Malaysia bans some films, and then releases them later:

List of films banned in Malaysia - Wikipedia

You can see, even a film like Beauty and the Beast.

"Banned due to homosexual references in the movie. Disney rejected the Film Censorship Board's suggestions for an edited version, and thus held it from Malaysian release[31] until several days later where it was released without any cuts.[32]"

Released later without any cuts.

Franklin Graham Calls for 'Beauty and the Beast' Boycott Over Gay Character

Here's a religious dude in the US calling for a boycott.

Again, we could go on all day about this.

Does it matter?

Try again....LOL

Thanks in advance.

Nice try.

It's all subjective. You said a political fiasco. I showed how it is a political fiasco, you decided that wasn't a political fiasco.

So then what do we have. You say no, I say yes. Can anyone be proven right or wrong? No, it's subjective.

"The Home Office, the Department of Culture Media and Sport, the British board of film classification, local councils and film distributors all have a say in what you can and can't see on videos and cinema screens in the UK. Sean Clarke explains how British censorship works"

"The Obscene Publications Act prohibits material which "tends to deprave or corrupt persons who are likely to read, see or hear it", and other laws apply specifically to video releases."

The thing is, people don't make films that aren't going to pass the board's criteria, because they know they'll lose money on it.

"Banned due to homosexual references in the movie. Disney rejected the Film Censorship Board's suggestions for an edited version, and thus held it from Malaysian release[31] until several days later where it was released without any cuts.[32]"

Does it matter?

I said social, economic or political. Nice try.

Your view of the oil situation is rather dated....try and keep up before you come on here and make a fool of yourself.

Obama: America is No. 1 producer of oil, gas

BTW...we took no oil from Iraq and there is none in Afghanistant

Did you support Saddam Hussein?

Bad things happen during any war...but when a terroristic organization targets innocent people in the name of their barbaric religion that cannot be compared to collateral damage in a war situation. You have no verifiable data on the number of deaths in Iraq...you just pulled that out of your ass. Then you say: We went into Afghanistan can killed some people too...Newsflash--we are still in Afghanistan and have been there for about 18 yrs. But I suppose you have no knowledge or memory what brought that about.

You then state the obvious...you support muslim terrorism. O.K let us put your name in the data base...or is it already there????

Thanks in advance.

Nice try.

Does it matter?

I said social, economic or political. Nice try.

Look, I can't be bothered. You're making up the fucking rules as you go on. I'm not playing these silly games. Go play with yourself.

Your view of the oil situation is rather dated....try and keep up before you come on here and make a fool of yourself.

Bad things happen during any war...but when a terroristic organization targets innocent people in the name of their barbaric religion that cannot be compared to collateral damage in a war situation. You have no verifiable data on the number of deaths in Iraq...you just pulled that out of your ass. Then you say: We went into Afghanistan can killed some people too...Newsflash--we are still in Afghanistan and have been there for about 18 yrs. But I suppose you have no knowledge or memory what brought that about.

You then state the obvious...you support muslim terrorism. O.K let us put your name in the data base...or is it already there????

"dated" = "inconvenient".

I couldn't give a flying wank if you think it's dated or not.

"dated" = "inconvenient".

I couldn't give a flying wank if you think it's dated or not.

It is not what I think boyo...do you not believe what Obama said???

Low oil prices are here to stay as the US shale oil revolution goes global

$9.5 Billion Purchase by Concho Is Latest Sign of West Texas Oil Boom

Last edited:

OMG this weirdo is stalking me. Get a life.
He won't bite. He just has a big bark.

Nobody wants it.

Ask Trump. He just signed a HUUUUGE aid bill for Israel, our finest and most dependable ally. I think you will like this bill, Ivan.

The National Defense Authorization Act includes a bipartisan measure honoring an MOU between America and Israel, giving $3.8 billion annually to the Jewish state.

By: Jackson Richman/JNS and United with Israel Staff

US President Donald Trump signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) on Monday, which includes $550 million in assistance to Israel and temporarily halts the sale of F-35 fighter jets to Turkey. This comes amid tensions between Washington and Ankara, which is currently holding an American pastor hostage, among other political moves.

The $717 billion Act includes a bipartisan measure honoring a decade-long Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between America and Israel, with the US giving $3.8 billion annually to the Jewish state.

The NDAA, titled the “John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for 2019,” authorizes funds for research and development pertaining to weapon-defense systems, including the Iron Dome, David’s Sling, Arrow 2 and Arrow 3 that help Israel defend against missile and rocket threats.

Trump Approves Largest-Ever Aid Package to Israel

Forum List

Back