War Against the Muslim Faith

The problem is that we are NOT seeing all Muslims as the same. Read their book. Either you kill or you pray for those who do kill to be successful. Read. the. book. And when one of them tells you they prayed for you today, don't thank them, tell them you know exactly what they prayed for and that they want it to be slow and painful.
I just finished praying for you Irish Ram. ... :eusa_angel:

The problem is that we are NOT seeing all Muslims as the same. Read their book. Either you kill or you pray for those who do kill to be successful. Read. the. book. And when one of them tells you they prayed for you today, don't thank them, tell them you know exactly what they prayed for and that they want it to be slow and painful.

Here Sunni, pray for the little girls who lost their daddy today instead:
10431691_896195063790056_1849780949704999267_n.jpg

Here Sunni, pray for the little girls who lost their daddy today instead:
10431691_896195063790056_1849780949704999267_n.jpg

How many people got murdered in the US that day?

Americans (and I am one) have become lazy. I know, I know, you are going to tell me you are not lazy. Let me explain; and I can explain it pretty easily........

Every American over the age of 21 who wants to make an informed decision on this issue, should spend at least 2 days reading the Koran. If you do, as an American, you are going to say, WTF!

You will hear throughout these boards; and many others I might add, that there are radical Muslims, and moderate Muslims. That is surely true, but there were also moderate Nazis, and radical Nazis. The people who we as a world forgave after WWII were not any Nazi, but those in Germany that either opposed, or did not join them.

Consider............. forget history that is centuries old, take the last 20 years, and tell everyone how many Catholics killed people for their churches sake? Protestants? Hindus? Agnostics? Baptists? Any of those who did, which of these churches backed the idea, even in its most radical form? All of this has happened under Islam.

Has any religion besides Islam, declared any country as a place it must destroy? In other words.............. if you don't agree with them, you are SOL.

The world is a different place than it once was. The free nations are being defeated by their own policies because they are not paying attention. (and I am not suggesting they should not be free, I am suggesting that a nation has an identity, and to allow change into another identity is giving away your nation) Britain is in huge, huge, trouble. They have allowed so many Muslims in, that the plan put forth by the Muslims themselves is to OUT PRODUCE the citizens in children, thus allowing them to take control of the nation through the vote. This will happen in less than 30yrs. Same with France, but it will take 37 years. America? The Muslims have to fight with other open border people, but the point is, the America you know with its customs will be gone.

So, do you have a daughter? Is your family any religion but Islam? If it is, then I double down and tell you to read the Koran. It will stiffen your backbone significantly, and it will also educate you that yes, while our most significant problem is not going to war tomorrow with Russia or China for a host of reasons that might pop up, the biggest threat to your childrens way of life, is not a soldier with a gun trying to invade you, but rather families without a gun, having the ability to change everything you thought you knew and were leaving your children and grandchildren, to something that is a throwback to the 14th century.

While I feel compassion for the children Sunni Man posted in the picture above, it was not the children under attack, but their radical parents. I also if anyone on the Islam side talked about the children they would kill in New York when they attacked the twin towers.

I bet not! From everything we have all seen, I am sure the whole damn bunch of them in on that meeting chanted, "death to America, DEATH TO AMERICA!" Besides, why would we even think they give a damn about our kids here, when they go around killing them in the Middle East?

READ SOME OF THE KORAN, and instead of saying WTF, say "no, oh hell no," and "Washington get off your ass!"

Last edited:
Americans (and I am one) have become lazy. I know, I know, you are going to tell me you are not lazy. Let me explain; and I can explain it pretty easily........

Every American over the age of 21 who wants to make an informed decision on this issue, should spend at least 2 days reading the Koran. If you do, as an American, you are going to say, WTF!

You will hear throughout these boards; and many others I might add, that there are radical Muslims, and moderate Muslims. That is surely true, but there were also moderate Nazis, and radical Nazis. The people who we as a world forgave after WWII were not any Nazi, but those in Germany that either opposed, or did not join them.

Consider............. forget history that is centuries old, take the last 20 years, and tell everyone how many Catholics killed people for their churches sake? Protestants? Hindus? Agnostics? Baptists? Any of those who did, which of these churches backed the idea, even in its most radical form? All of this has happened under Islam.

Has any religion besides Islam, declared any country as a place it must destroy? In other words...............in other words; if you don't agree with them, you are SOL.

The world is a different place than it once was. The free nations are being defeated by their own policies because they are not paying attention. (and I am not suggesting they should not be free, I am suggesting that a nation has an identity, and to allow change into another identity is giving away your nation) Britain is in huge, huge, trouble. They have allowed so many Muslims in, that the plan put forth by the Muslims themselves is to OUT PRODUCE the citizens in children, thus allowing them to take control of the nation through the vote. This will happen in less than 30yrs. Same with France, but it will take 37 years. America? The Muslims have to fight with other open border people, but the point is, the America you know with its customs will be gone.

So, do you have a daughter? Is your family any religion but Islam? If it is, then I double down and tell you to read the Koran. It will stiffen your backbone significantly, and it will also educate you that yes, while our most significant problem is not going to war tomorrow with Russia or China for a host of reasons that might pop up, the biggest threat to your childrens way of life, is not a soldier with a gun trying to invade you, but rather families without a gun, having the ability to change everything you thought you knew and were leaving your children and grandchildren, to something that is a throwback to the 14th century.

While I feel compassion for the children Sunni Man posted in the picture above, it was not the children under attack, but their radical parents. I also if anyone on the Islam side talked about the children they would kill in New York when they attacked the twin towers.

I bet not! From everything we have all seen, I am sure the whole damn bunch of them in on that meeting chanted, "death to America, DEATH TO AMERICA!" Besides, why would we even think they give a damn about our kids here, when they go around killing them in the Middle East?

READ SOME OF THE KORAN, and instead of saying WTF, so "no, oh hell no," and "Washington get off your ass!"

Yes it sure is, take a look at Israel who thinks Palestine belongs to them because they say their book says so, centuries ago. How many deaths have happened due to the religious jew zealots who think some verse line from centuries ago think they are entitled to Israel EVEN though most of them there are secular and traditional and have no ties to the area nor did their ancestors. How many are dying because of that??

We have been told that there are two kinds of Muslims, Moderate ones and Radical ones. That is incorrect. There are radical Muslims who slaughter anything they can get their hands one. Children, gays, foreigners, the religious, Americans, and anyone else. Then there are those who don't have the stomach to slaughter children so they pray for the success of the ones that do. ...

Is that what all the Muslim people you know well personally have told you?

We lost 5 in Tennessee the other day to an individual who claimed to be of the Islam faith. Eventually there will be attacks against them without knowing or caring if they are radicals or not.
We have been at war with Islam for some time now. ...

No, we have not, blockhead.
Really cause we still have troops dying in Afghanistan

WHY?

mostly because Afghanistan is training ground for Islamic terrorists----it is something like todays "isis" ----shit like you are attracted to go there and learn
how to slit throats for allah. The Taliban are Pakistanis---recruited off the
university campuses of Pakistan-----way back since the late 1970s----Their objective was a CALIIPHTE---consisting of Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.
It is for that reason that your hero----OSAMA BIN LADEN----went there to live in the HILLS there---very similar to the hills of Yemen---the land in which his mother was born.------- and establish that caliphate as his HEADQUARTERS --for "al queida" ----the organization which would "re establish" Islamic rule over the world". Thus the program in Afganistan is actually connected, albeit tenuously---- to the ISIS program-----the very shit you lick

So what let them train. Who is the hell cares. We have military training camps. If were not over there they can fight themselves.

Penelope----do you realize that your comment makes no sense? The USA is very interested in areas of the world in which there exist training camps for the
training of TERRORISTS whose goal is world wide terrorism.------because the USA and its citizens are targets of those terrorists. We are also interested because ---many of our allies are victims-----for example---INDIA-----whilst you danced and sand on the dead bodies of Hindu children whose heads were blown apart for the glory of allah----by Islamic terrorists in New Dehli, Gujarat, and Mumbai----the decent people of the USA began to worry

So far we in America have not took revenge on Muslims for the many attacks of the radical ones. I am sure the majority of Muslims do not wish the rest of us harm but how long will that be especially if we keep losing people to this inferior species (ISIS and the other terrorist groups). My fear is that we will begin to see all Muslims as the same and the real war will begin.
Are we really "losing" people to Islam?

Or just focusing on a comparatively small number of malcontents falling for their pseudo Utopian revolutionary drivel?
The number is only small when compared to over a billion. ISIS has what 50000 troops, not small at all.

We have been told that there are two kinds of Muslims, Moderate ones and Radical ones. That is incorrect. There are radical Muslims who slaughter anything they can get their hands one. Children, gays, foreigners, the religious, Americans, and anyone else. Then there are those who don't have the stomach to slaughter children so they pray for the success of the ones that do. ...

I am not young-----I have interacted closely with muslims since the age to 14----
(A LONG TIME)----yes---muslims have told me that they OWN huge parts of the world. Ie---HUGE parts of the world are "MUSLIM LAND" from spain ---all the thru ALL OF SOUTH EAST ASIA ----their "god" says so. -----HINDUS----actually have no right to live------because they "worship idols"

I am not young-----I have interacted closely with muslims since the age to 14----
(A LONG TIME)----yes---muslims have told me that they OWN huge parts of the world. Ie---HUGE parts of the world are "MUSLIM LAND" from spain ---all the thru ALL OF SOUTH EAST ASIA ----their "god" says so. -----HINDUS----actually have no right to live------because they "worship idols"

And Christians have never said anything ridiculous? Hindus? Buddhists? Jews? Etc?

So far we in America have not took revenge on Muslims for the many attacks of the radical ones. I am sure the majority of Muslims do not wish the rest of us harm but how long will that be especially if we keep losing people to this inferior species (ISIS and the other terrorist groups). My fear is that we will begin to see all Muslims as the same and the real war will begin.

Is that what all the Muslim people you personally know well have told you?

Forum List

Back