War Against the Muslim Faith

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
So far we in America have not took revenge on Muslims for the many attacks of the radical ones. I am sure the majority of Muslims do not wish the rest of us harm but how long will that be especially if we keep losing people to this inferior species (ISIS and the other terrorist groups). My fear is that we will begin to see all Muslims as the same and the real war will begin.

So far we in America have not took revenge on Muslims for the many attacks of the radical ones. I am sure the majority of Muslims do not wish the rest of us harm but how long will that be especially if we keep losing people to this inferior species (ISIS and the other terrorist groups). My fear is that we will begin to see all Muslims as the same and the real war will begin.
Are we really "losing" people to Islam?

Or just focusing on a comparatively small number of malcontents falling for their pseudo Utopian revolutionary drivel?

We lost 5 in Tennessee the other day to an individual who claimed to be of the Islam faith. Eventually there will be attacks against them without knowing or caring if they are radicals or not.

We have been at war with Islam for some time now. To claim otherwise is stupid and suicidal.

Are we really "losing" people to Islam?

Or just focusing on a comparatively small number of malcontents falling for their pseudo Utopian revolutionary drivel?
If one of the 5 servicemen killed in Chattanooga would have been your brother, or son, or father, would you think we weren't losing people to Islam?

We have been at war with Islam for some time now. To claim otherwise is stupid and suicidal.
Actually, Islam is just at war with everyone who is not Islamic, and has been since the religion started.

Most Americans don't realize that we are already involved in a war, and won't be willing to admit it to themselves until the wolf is at their own door. As 5 families, who had servicemen killed in Chattanooga this week, now realize.

The Quran teaches Muslims to hate unbelievers. It says the curse of God is on unbelievers and they will burn in eternal hell. The Quran promotes tribalism and war against unbelievers, and says it is all the words of God.
Therefore all Muslims are potential recruits in a war against the rest of us.

We have been told that there are two kinds of Muslims, Moderate ones and Radical ones. That is incorrect. There are radical Muslims who slaughter anything they can get their hands one. Children, gays, foreigners, the religious, Americans, and anyone else. Then there are those who don't have the stomach to slaughter children so they pray for the success of the ones that do. If you don't believe that, then read their book.

Maybe if we'd stay the hell out of the ME and just trade with them, they wouldn't have so much anger for us, but no, we need to control them. they need to take care of themselves without our interference.

Last edited:
We have been told that there are two kinds of Muslims, Moderate ones and Radical ones. That is incorrect. There are radical Muslims who slaughter anything they can get their hands one. Children, gays, foreigners, the religious, Americans, and anyone else. Then there are those who don't have the stomach to slaughter children so they pray for the success of the ones that do. If you don't believe that, then read their book.
LOL.......you are so full of crap that your eyes are turning dark brown. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
LOL.......you are so full of crap that your eyes are turning dark brown. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

sunni is doing a coverup. Anyone interested----talk to a kid-----carefully---afterall ---a kid is a kid----it is not his fault. Find an intelligent Pakistani kid (for example) and ask him ----WHO OWNS-----the INDIAN SUBCONTINENT (aka
Pakistan Plus India-----aka former "moghul empire") Then ask him if ---shariah law is GOOD FOR ALL PEOPLE----ie for muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists-------you will discover that all people are DELIGHTED TO LICK THE SHIT OF SHARIAH because all people really "understand" that islam is "superior"

They are still bright blue enough to read. Things like, "kill the infidels", and "death to Americans". I can still see the news and the red color of the blood of slaughtered children in their classrooms. I saw that wittle sign Michelle held up, "# let the girls go".
The world would be a much more peaceful place if the Muslims would burn the Quran instead of human beings in cages. Sorry.

The problem is that we are NOT seeing all Muslims as the same. Read their book. Either you kill or you pray for those who do kill to be successful. Read. the. book. And when one of them tells you they prayed for you today, don't thank them, tell them you know exactly what they prayed for and that they want it to be slow and painful.

We have been at war with Islam for some time now. ...

No, we have not, blockhead.
Really cause we still have troops dying in Afghanistan

WHY?

mostly because Afghanistan is training ground for Islamic terrorists----it is something like todays "isis" ----shit like you are attracted to go there and learn
how to slit throats for allah. The Taliban are Pakistanis---recruited off the
university campuses of Pakistan-----way back since the late 1970s----Their objective was a CALIIPHTE---consisting of Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.
It is for that reason that your hero----OSAMA BIN LADEN----went there to live in the HILLS there---very similar to the hills of Yemen---the land in which his mother was born.------- and establish that caliphate as his HEADQUARTERS --for "al queida" ----the organization which would "re establish" Islamic rule over the world". Thus the program in Afganistan is actually connected, albeit tenuously---- to the ISIS program-----the very shit you lick

We lost 5 in Tennessee the other day to an individual who claimed to be of the Islam faith. Eventually there will be attacks against them without knowing or caring if they are radicals or not.
We have been at war with Islam for some time now. ...

No, we have not, blockhead.
Really cause we still have troops dying in Afghanistan

WHY?

mostly because Afghanistan is training ground for Islamic terrorists----it is something like todays "isis" ----shit like you are attracted to go there and learn
how to slit throats for allah. The Taliban are Pakistanis---recruited off the
university campuses of Pakistan-----way back since the late 1970s----Their objective was a CALIIPHTE---consisting of Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.
It is for that reason that your hero----OSAMA BIN LADEN----went there to live in the HILLS there---very similar to the hills of Yemen---the land in which his mother was born.------- and establish that caliphate as his HEADQUARTERS --for "al queida" ----the organization which would "re establish" Islamic rule over the world". Thus the program in Afganistan is actually connected, albeit tenuously---- to the ISIS program-----the very shit you lick

So what let them train. Who is the hell cares. We have military training camps. If were not over there they can fight themselves.

The problem is that we are NOT seeing all Muslims as the same. Read their book. Either you kill or you pray for those who do kill to be successful. Read. the. book. And when one of them tells you they prayed for you today, don't thank them, tell them you know exactly what they prayed for and that they want it to be slow and painful.

You need to read the OT again. Better yet read about the fighting between Protestants and RC, the KKK didn't like RC's either. . Read also about the Bolshevik revolution in Russia (mainly Jews, although atheist). Read about stalin jews. Read what Israel is doing to the Palestinians on a daily basis. Get back to us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back