War against Terror - I am all for it!!

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
I am a total supporter of the U.S War on Terrorism . Terrorists have ripped apart the world on communal lines. Osama Bin Laden is a total nutter. He keeps sayin that this " Holy War " is for Islam and for all Muslims. He thinks that Muslims are being persecuted and thus they hav to wage Jihad. I think someone should tell him that this aint the Crusades any more. I still cannot forget the thousands of innocent lives which Bin Laden destroyed on 9/11. And they were not just American lives. There were other nationalities too at that time in the WTC. The Bali bombings , his Taliban regime , the London blasts were all products of his mastermind. Even in the Indian subcontinent his presence is felt. The attack on the Indian Parliament in 2001 was his too. Just the terrorist group carrying out the attack was different. Each and every terrorist cell is directly or indirectly controlled by him . These guys not only endanger human lives but are a threat to democracy. I know that the U.S Military also has some flaws but can u compare it to Al Qaeda ???????????????? Pleeez stop criticizing the US. Govt. and especially stop bad mouthing the Military !!! Itz because of them that ordinary citizens like us in the States and also around the world sleep in peace!!

AksHAY bHarADWAJ

akiboy said:
I am a total supporter of the U.S War on Terrorism . Terrorists have ripped apart the world on communal lines. Osama Bin Laden is a total nutter. He keeps sayin that this " Holy War " is for Islam and for all Muslims. He thinks that Muslims are being persecuted and thus they hav to wage Jihad. I think someone should tell him that this aint the Crusades any more. I still cannot forget the thousands of innocent lives which Bin Laden destroyed on 9/11. And they were not just American lives. There were other nationalities too at that time in the WTC. The Bali bombings , his Taliban regime , the London blasts were all products of his mastermind. Even in the Indian subcontinent his presence is felt. The attack on the Indian Parliament in 2001 was his too. Just the terrorist group carrying out the attack was different. Each and every terrorist cell is directly or indirectly controlled by him . These guys not only endanger human lives but are a threat to democracy. I know that the U.S Military also has some flaws but can u compare it to Al Qaeda ???????????????? Pleeez stop criticizing the US. Govt. and especially stop bad mouthing the Military !!! Itz because of them that ordinary citizens like us in the States and also around the world sleep in peace!!

AksHAY bHarADWAJ

applause.gif

akiboy said:

AksHAY bHarADWAJ

Sorry dude--being from Dubai makes you unbelievable.

Forum List

Back