WaPo/ABC poll: Trump approval at 42%, lowest ever at this point

The only polls that are going to matter for the next 18 months are the internals taken by Republican congressional candidates.

If Trump is dragging them down, you'll see them behave very differently before long, because they all want to keep their cushy gubmit jobs.

Every poll since his election has been a record low for the time he was in office. Trump has held steady as the least approved of president ever.
By lefties. Which is a big plus. Polls said he couldn't win too, and for a long time. But liberals still think the president is supposed to take the left wing pulse every morning and do their bidding. Y'all are seriously confused.

Got it. If polls favor Trump, they're good. if not, they are bad. How perfectly RWNJ that is.
Stop lying. Never said that. I did say all polls are biased. Now twist this to suit your fantasy.

Comeon Mikey. You're talking in circles here.
No I'm not. I'm saying that I said all polls are biased. I'm sorry that doesn't fit with your lies.

Whatever you say Mikey. If I give you a cookie, will you go play in the other room?

This is once again, the perfect projection by the hard left pollsters. This only reflects the popularity of them, not Trump... and no wonder:

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

I haven't seen people so massively wrong since the inception of flat earth theory.

This is once again, the perfect projection by the hard left pollsters. This only reflects the popularity of them, not Trump... and no wonder:

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

I haven't seen people so massively wrong since the inception of flat earth theory.

Yes. They were looking at the popular vote, which she did win by a landslide.

All polls are biased. You lie continually about things you know nothing about. The only "poll" that came close to accuracy during the campaign was one that I called the 20,000/200 poll. That poll predicted a Trump victory. When Trump held a rally, 20000 people showed up. When Clinton held a rally 200 people showed up. The 20,000/200 poll.

Cry some more.

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

What I think they were trying to do is discourage people from voting under the pretense that Trump would lose for sure.

Donald Trump has an approval rating lower than any other President at a comparable time. Nearing 100 days, Trump’s approval at record lows but his base is holding

In this thread, we will discuss the reasons why Trump has been such a huge failure.
Higher then when he was elected so it's going up.
Higher then Democrats in Congress as well.
And all that according to a fake news liberal poll!
He's doing fine.

Every poll since his election has been a record low for the time he was in office. Trump has held steady as the least approved of president ever.
By lefties. Which is a big plus. Polls said he couldn't win too, and for a long time. But liberals still think the president is supposed to take the left wing pulse every morning and do their bidding. Y'all are seriously confused.

Got it. If polls favor Trump, they're good. if not, they are bad. How perfectly RWNJ that is.
You are a full blooded no holds barred retard. I give no polling any credence and never made your claim. Why do you insist on PROVING just how goddamn dumb you are? Including the retard that supported your statement.

She won California by 4.7 million votes which gave her the popular vote.

So unless you live there she did not win by a landslide in the popular vote!

New York
Popular vote 4,556,124 2,819,534

United States presidential election in New York, 2016 - Wikipedia

Hillary by 1.7 million votes. In Trumps home state.
Hillary Clinton is president. Of what?

I thought the question was where she won the popular vote by a landslide? And it wasn't just California.

They were polling popular vote. Which Hillary won by a landslide.

She won by a landslide?

Three million votes is a landslide?

But I suppose you think Trump was spot on with this:

"I think the Democrats are putting it out because they suffered one of the greatest defeats in the history of politics in this country."

Tell the entire board what your political party won in 2016?

Was it the White House?

Nope.

Was it the Senate?

Nope.

Maybe the House?

Nope.

So tell the board the astounding victory the Democrats had in 2016?

Oh was it the landslide victory in California and that is all you have?

As for Trump, well he is a fucking moron and you should feel more embarrassed to know your own candidate lost the Electoral College to a fucking moron!

I didn't support Clinton or vote for her. Pay attention.

So now after she lost you are now claiming you never voted for her?

Also Democrats lost and 2018 is not going to be any better!

I've never voted for Hillary ever and I'm from NY where she was Senator.

Donald Trump has an approval rating lower than any other President at a comparable time. Nearing 100 days, Trump’s approval at record lows but his base is holding

In this thread, we will discuss the reasons why Trump has been such a huge failure.
Higher then when he was elected so it's going up.
Higher then Democrats in Congress as well.
And all that according to a fake news liberal poll!
He's doing fine.

You are a full blooded no holds barred retard. I give no polling any credence and never made your claim. Why do you insist on PROVING just how goddamn dumb you are? Including the retard that supported your statement.

Got it. Anything that agrees with what you want it to be is great. Anything else, and you put your fingers in your ears and say LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLala

New York

I thought the question was where she won the popular vote by a landslide? And it wasn't just California.

The 'historic' nature of the 2016 election was that never before in history has the undemocratic process of the electoral college vetoed the will of the People's vote by such a large margin.

New York

The question, and the topic, is Trumps approval rating which we will never know precisely, because of all the stooges that lie repeatedly.

nobody.jpg

Tell the entire board what your political party won in 2016?

Three senate seats, and five house seats.
Under BONOBO's rule the DEMs lost about 1300 legislative seats in the country.
In 2018 the REPs will get a super majority in the Senate. During President Trumps time in office the REPs will put at least one, and possibly two or three strict Constitutionalists on the SC.
The last Trump appointment to the SC bench is rumored to be Ted Cruz.
Have a nice day..........LOSER!

That means he's probably at 55 or 60%.

That means you are an idiot fully willing to deny even most basic facts.

There has not been even a single poll that was anywhere near those fantastical numbers.
When have you ever posted any facts? Seems like it's always a regurgitated MSM hit job.

lol I posted a fact right in the post you quoted. Fact you can't dispute.

Forum List

Back