WaPo/ABC poll: Trump approval at 42%, lowest ever at this point

Like the polls that showed Hillary winning by a landslide. Like those polls? ;)

They were polling popular vote. Which Hillary won by a landslide.

She won by a landslide?

Three million votes is a landslide?

She won California by 4.7 million votes which gave her the popular vote.

So unless you live there she did not win by a landslide in the popular vote!

Donald Trump has an approval rating lower than any other President at a comparable time. Nearing 100 days, Trump’s approval at record lows but his base is holding

In this thread, we will discuss the reasons why Trump has been such a huge failure.

No poll showed Hillary winning the election. The polls showed her winning the popular vote, and the polls were right.

Donald Trump has an approval rating lower than any other President at a comparable time. Nearing 100 days, Trump’s approval at record lows but his base is holding

In this thread, we will discuss the reasons why Trump has been such a huge failure.
Higher then when he was elected so it's going up.
Higher then Democrats in Congress as well.
And all that according to a fake news liberal poll!
He's doing fine.

Every poll since his election has been a record low for the time he was in office. Trump has held steady as the least approved of president ever.
By lefties. Which is a big plus. Polls said he couldn't win too, and for a long time. But liberals still think the president is supposed to take the left wing pulse every morning and do their bidding. Y'all are seriously confused.

Got it. If polls favor Trump, they're good. if not, they are bad. How perfectly RWNJ that is.

Trump's presidency at this point is just the kind of mess you would expect to get when you commit the absurd act of putting a person like him in the office.

He's doing fine.

Every poll since his election has been a record low for the time he was in office. Trump has held steady as the least approved of president ever.
By lefties. Which is a big plus. Polls said he couldn't win too, and for a long time. But liberals still think the president is supposed to take the left wing pulse every morning and do their bidding. Y'all are seriously confused.

Got it. If polls favor Trump, they're good. if not, they are bad. How perfectly RWNJ that is.
Stop lying. Never said that. I did say all polls are biased. Now twist this to suit your fantasy.

She won by a landslide?

But I suppose you think Trump was spot on with this:

"I think the Democrats are putting it out because they suffered one of the greatest defeats in the history of politics in this country."

He's doing fine.

Stop lying. Never said that. I did say all polls are biased. Now twist this to suit your fantasy.

You are wrong. Stop being wrong.

He's doing fine.

Comeon Mikey. You're talking in circles here.

She won by a landslide?

"I think the Democrats are putting it out because they suffered one of the greatest defeats in the history of politics in this country."

Tell the entire board what your political party won in 2016?

Was it the White House?

Nope.

Was it the Senate?

Nope.

Maybe the House?

Nope.

So tell the board the astounding victory the Democrats had in 2016?

Oh was it the landslide victory in California and that is all you have?

As for Trump, well he is a fucking moron and you should feel more embarrassed to know your own candidate lost the Electoral College to a fucking moron!

That's the biggest lie I've heard on here yet. The people didn't vote until election day, and you claim the polls showing Clinton winning before the election were voter polls? LOL!

Maybe you should look up the difference between voter polls and exit polls. Get back to me when you learn something.

She won by a landslide?

Was it the White House?

Nope.

Was it the Senate?

Nope.

Maybe the House?

Nope.

As for Trump, well he is a fucking moron and you should feel more embarrassed to know your own candidate lost the Electoral College to a fucking moron!

I didn't support Clinton or vote for her. Pay attention.

That's the biggest lie I've heard on here yet. The people didn't vote until election day, and you claim the polls showing Clinton winning before the election were voter polls? LOL!

Maybe you should look up the difference between voter polls and exit polls. Get back to me when you learn something.
Typical lib prattle. First lie. Then when the lie is caught, deflect the lie. Fail.

He's doing fine.

Comeon Mikey. You're talking in circles here.
No I'm not. I'm saying that I said all polls are biased. I'm sorry that doesn't fit with your lies.

She won by a landslide?

Was it the White House?

Nope.

Was it the Senate?

Nope.

Maybe the House?

Nope.

I didn't support Clinton or vote for her. Pay attention.

So now after she lost you are now claiming you never voted for her?

Also Democrats lost and 2018 is not going to be any better!

Forum List

Back