WaPo/ABC poll: Trump approval at 42%, lowest ever at this point

42% is up from 39% if accurate.

Statistically however this really means "no change".

Donald Trump has an approval rating lower than any other President at a comparable time. Nearing 100 days, Trump’s approval at record lows but his base is holding

In this thread, we will discuss the reasons why Trump has been such a huge failure.
Higher then when he was elected so it's going up.
Higher then Democrats in Congress as well.
And all that according to a fake news liberal poll!
He's doing fine.

Every poll since his election has been a record low for the time he was in office. Trump has held steady as the least approved of president ever.

He's doing fine.

any polls regarding Trump would be worth discussing IF we did not know for certain sure that polls are used to drive an agenda and influence public opinion instead of merely tracking it

we have seen it for several election cycles now - liberal media manipulating poll data to push a narrative & influence results/public opinion

and oh yeah, I'll take 2 more SCOTUS nominations please!

W I N N I N G
I
N
N
I
N
G

That means he's probably at 55 or 60%.

That means you are an idiot fully willing to deny even most basic facts.

There has not been even a single poll that was anywhere near those fantastical numbers.

Polls were also showing Hillary Clinton winning the Electoral College and how correct they were... wait she lost and the polls were wrong...

Polls were also showing Hillary Clinton winning the Electoral College and how correct they were... wait she lost and the polls were wrong...

The polls were never about the EC. The polls were of who would get the most votes, so the polls were right. In the future they'll need to weight the polls against the voter weighrt of the individual states. Such as where wyomings vote count gets multiplied by three compared to California to account for the different per population EC weights.

That means he's probably at 55 or 60%.

That means you are an idiot fully willing to deny even most basic facts.

There has not been even a single poll that was anywhere near those fantastical numbers.
When have you ever posted any facts? Seems like it's always a regurgitated MSM hit job.

Donald Trump has an approval rating lower than any other President at a comparable time. Nearing 100 days, Trump’s approval at record lows but his base is holding

In this thread, we will discuss the reasons why Trump has been such a huge failure.
He's doing fine.

Every poll since his election has been a record low for the time he was in office. Trump has held steady as the least approved of president ever.
By lefties. Which is a big plus. Polls said he couldn't win too, and for a long time. But liberals still think the president is supposed to take the left wing pulse every morning and do their bidding. Y'all are seriously confused.

The polls were never about the EC. The polls were of who would get the most votes, so the polls were right. In the future they'll need to weight the polls against the voter weighrt of the individual states. Such as where wyomings vote count gets multiplied by three compared to California to account for the different per population EC weights.
I saw quite a lot of electoral college maps based on polling. You are lost in a dream state.

Clinton Popular vote win was because of California.

She was losing the popular vote until then, so let be factual about how Clinton won and which state gave it to her.

Polls are meaningless and remember your vote only matter at the state level when it come to electing the President and how your state will vote in the Electoral College!

Like the polls that showed Hillary winning by a landslide. Like those polls? ;)

They were polling popular vote. Which Hillary won by a landslide.
That's the biggest lie I've heard on here yet. The people didn't vote until election day, and you claim the polls showing Clinton winning before the election were voter polls? LOL!

Forum List

Back