Want work? Accept a job.

You have no clue. Small business runs America.
I own and operate 2 corporations. Executives work. I M one. I work 65 hours a week.
I have worked my ass off for 30 years. I put at risk a million dollars of my earned net worth to emply others.
You sir are ignorant. The American masses have no clue.
How many Americans do you employ sir and how much of YOUR $ do you have at risk?
I bet it is less than $1, if that.
I do not have to wait for your answer. We know. You are a taker instead of a giver.

Before you get even more self-righteous and high and mighty, I should point out you're wrong, small business does not run America. It used to. Big business runs it now. Seriously, how many Washington politicians do you have in your pocket?

Some people here have a utopic view of the world. Many people get jobs not solely cause they "worked hard', as everybody has likely worked hard to get an education for a job. Many get their chances because they know people, you can't deny that goes a long way in people getting jobs and being able to get into a profession with lack of experience.

That may be true in a small number of cases but by and large if you have a good job you worked for it. If you start out with a cushy high paying job it is the result of you working hard in school, maintaining a high GPA, contributing to society through volunteerism, demonstrating a clear knowledge and expertise in your chosen field and not being a whiner. My father was a human resources V.P. with AT&T. We had hundreds of college students over to our house on occasions throughout the years and the predominate thing my father first looked for on their transcripts was course difficulty and grades, then the applicant's passion in their chosen field.

If you can't find a job in your chosen field that doesn't mean they aren't available...it may mean you don't meet the standards of the places you're applying to for new hires. My suggestion for you would be to move to a place where you have a larger pool of possible employers.

Last edited:
You have no clue. Small business runs America.
I own and operate 2 corporations. Executives work. I M one. I work 65 hours a week.
I have worked my ass off for 30 years. I put at risk a million dollars of my earned net worth to emply others.
You sir are ignorant. The American masses have no clue.
How many Americans do you employ sir and how much of YOUR $ do you have at risk?
I bet it is less than $1, if that.
I do not have to wait for your answer. We know. You are a taker instead of a giver.

Before you get even more self-righteous and high and mighty, I should point out you're wrong, small business does not run America. It used to. Big business runs it now. Seriously, how many Washington politicians do you have in your pocket?

Wrong. Small business is responsible for 50% of employment in America and 36 percent of those were companies with less than 100 employees. They are responsible for 60-80 percent of new jobs. Without small businesses America's economy fails....period. Government employment makes up about 8-10 percent.

Do the math.

That may be true in a small number of cases but by and large if you have a good job you worked for it.

That's true but not everyone who works hard has a good job.

You draw your own lot in life....it's on YOU to improve it...it's not the government's responsibility to take up your slack unless you have a physical or mental disability.

You draw your own lot in life....it's on YOU to improve it...it's not the government's responsibility to take up your slack unless you have a physical or mental disability.

When did I ever say it was the government's responsibility to take up my slack?

I fully intend to refuse medicare when I get old enough. And if I'm ever too poor to feed my children, I'll just have to bring them out back and shoot them in the head I guess.

I fully intend to refuse medicare when I get old enough. And if I'm ever too poor to feed my children, I'll just have to bring them out back and shoot them in the head I guess.

Wrong again. There are programs to help your children if you are too lazy to go out and find work. They shouldn't suffer due to your laziness or lack of ambition.

Wrong again. There are programs to help your children if you are too lazy to go out and find work. They shouldn't suffer due to your laziness or lack of ambition.

You just said the government shouldn't take up for my slack unless I'm disabled.

What if I'm working 70 hour weeks and still don't have enough for my kids? Are there any government programs for that? Or are they only for lazy people?

You just said the government shouldn't take up for my slack unless I'm disabled.

What if I'm working 70 hour weeks and still don't have enough for my kids? Are there any government programs for that? Or are they only for lazy people?

I'm not talking about you...I'm talking about your children. The State will be more than happy to take them off your hands so you won't have to shoot them in the head because you refuse to find a job.

How many kids do you have...... 20? Better get your balls cut off.

I'm not talking about you...I'm talking about your children. The State will be more than happy to take them off your hands so you won't have to shoot them in the head because you refuse to find a job.

Its more expensive to take kids from parents than provide them some assistance. Why do you want to pay more taxes in the name of breaking up families? Seems like a lose-lose proposition to me.

Its more expensive to take kids from parents than provide them some assistance. Why do you want to pay more taxes in the name of breaking up families? Seems like a lose-lose proposition to me.

Why don't you want to work?

I do work.

Why do you want to pay more taxes and break up families?

ONly if God tells you to.

I do work.

Why do you want to pay more taxes and break up families?
Your the advocate for paying more taxes and murdering your children...NOT ME.

I'll just have to bring them out back and shoot them in the head I guess.

and if you work...what the fuck are you bitching for? I told you to cut your balls off if you got too many mouths to feed.

Last edited:
That may be true in a small number of cases but by and large if you have a good job you worked for it.

Legal question.

Does being a liberal/progressive count as a mental disability?

Legal question.

Quite possibly..... as it does involve living a lie, delusions of grandeur and lying on an hourly basis.

Legal question.

Quite possibly..... as it does involve living a lie, delusions of grandeur and lying on an hourly basis.

I wonder if they would qualify for disability?

Any lawyers?

Legal question.

There are a lot delusions involved.

Forum List

Back