Want to watch THE MOST RIDICULOUS presidential interview ever?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Watch the ENTIRE video if you think you have something to offer. The commentary NAILS it to a T.

Hillary used hot sauce as an appeal on this show and wasn't called out for the BLATANT dog whistle covered in racist tropes.

Biden said if you don't vote Democrat you ain't black on this show and wasn't called out for his BLATANT racist theory.

A completely disrespectful and STUPID interview.

What did you do to serve when you were 12????

Hahahaha beyond ignorant. And the fact that she kept referencing Chris Christie was just sad.

• Banned
What have Republicans done for minority communities other than build more prisons
Republicans have offered many policies that would dramatically help the poorest blacks. The easiest example is school choice. Course the Democrats hate that idea because a good education would expose them.
How has helping people who are struggling devastated them?
Democrats don't help ANYONE

• Banned
That girl interviewing Vivek might be the most unmannerly, unintelligent and illogical person to ever do an interview. I'd have a hard time liking that bitch if she was my sister.
You probably didn't serve your country when you were 12 either huh! 😆

Literally the dumbest presidential interview I've ever seen

Republicans have offered many policies that would dramatically help the poorest blacks. The easiest example is school choice. Course the Democrats hate that idea because a good education would expose them.

Democrats want to keep blacks dumb and on the plantation.

Her entire argument boils down to the fact she thinks he has to meet standards of service to others would basically make him a slave.

Never thought I'd see a Fembot black woman use their own platform to advocate for slavery.

Watch the ENTIRE video if you think you have something to offer. The commentary NAILS it to a T.

Hillary used hot sauce as an appeal on this show and wasn't called out for the BLATANT dog whistle covered in racist tropes.

Biden said if you don't vote Democrat you ain't black on this show and wasn't called out for his BLATANT racist theory.

A completely disrespectful and STUPID interview.

What did you do to serve when you were 12????

Hahahaha beyond ignorant. And the fact that she kept referencing Chris Christie was just sad.

Watch the whole thing? Bro, I got sick of listening to her yack in the first two clips.

Republicans advocate school choice as a tool for white parents to pull their children out of black schools

Her entire argument boils down to the fact she thinks he has to meet standards of service to others would basically make him a slave.

Never thought I'd see a Fembot black woman use their own platform to advocate for slavery.

Did she do her service for free and out of the goodness of her heart? I don't think so.. they're always the biggest hypocrits and envious of other's successes. She has to smear everything he has accomplished in his life to make it appear as if he's done nothing to help others. Where were her questions when Obama was running? I guess 'community organizer' had him covered. :rolleyes:

Blacks tend to really dislike Indians. Black women would scalp Indian women for their hair. They don't violently attack them on the streets, like they do E. Asian, because Indians tend to travel in groups.

Republicans advocate school choice as a tool for white parents to pull their children out of black schools
Hahaha

I have never heard that before. Having said that EVERY PARENT should have the right to pull their children from FAILING SCHOOLS.

And by the way if this happened the black kids would be in the white SUCCESSFUL schools and the reality of integration would actually happen.

But I guess you want blacks out of your neighborhood eh...

Forum List

Back