McCain states a lot more shoes to drop on the Russian investigation

As we know it was John McCain & Lindsey Graham that brought the attention to the forefront of the Russians hacking into the election. McCain states that there are a lot more shoes that will be dropped on this, regarding the continual communication with Trump campaign aids with the Russian Ambassador and Russian intelligence agents throughout the campaign.

So where are we so far:

CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting with Russian ambassador (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)
Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

We know that the Trump administration (5 times) denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season. Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation.
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

General Flynn also lied to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone.Over this weekend we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for
Turkey businessman.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

We know that the Russian phone lines were wiretapped, and out comes this information.

We know that Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, and that he had "preserved intelligence."

The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.
According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Then we have Lindsey Graham making this remark over Trump's weekend tweet that Obama had wiretapped the Trump Tower.

"If it is true, it would be the biggest political scandal since Watergate," Graham said. He added that if the Obama administration was able to obtain a warrant lawfully to investigate Trump's ties to Russia, then that would be the biggest scandal since Watergate."
Lindsey Graham offers two ways Trump Tower wiretapping could be bigger than Watergate

The walls are slowly closing in on Trump. He probably fired Preet to divert attention away from his wiretapping lie about Obama. His diversions are no longer effective.

Yeah, this is moving along faster than Watergate did, so I am a little surprised by it. I think it's because Senate and House Republicans are finding it hard to defend with their constituents, and they have been being pummeled over it at these town hall meetings. Finally people chanting "release those returns."

Last edited:
The Obama wiretap is public knowledge, confirmed by the New York Times.

If the Trump tower was wiretapped, then you can be assured this is Watergate 2.0.

The second possibility is that Trump is correct, and the Obama administration did in fact tap his phones. But if this was the case, before the tap could occur it’s highly likely Trump committed a very serious crime, including treason. No president can order a wiretap on his own. For federal agents to obtain a wiretap on Trump, or anyone else, the Justice Department would first have had to convince a federal judge that it had gathered sufficient evidence of probable cause to believe Trump had committed a serious crime or was an agent of a foreign power, depending on whether it was a criminal or foreign intelligence wiretap.
3 Terrifying Reasons For Trump's Latest Rant | The Huffington Post

As we know it was John McCain & Lindsey Graham that brought the attention to the forefront of the Russians hacking into the election. McCain states that there are a lot more shoes that will be dropped on this, regarding the continual communication with Trump campaign aids with the Russian Ambassador and Russian intelligence agents throughout the campaign.

So where are we so far:

CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting with Russian ambassador (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)
Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.

We know that the Trump administration (5 times) denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season.

Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season. Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation.

When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

General Flynn also lied to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone.Over this weekend we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for
Turkey businessman.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0

We know that the Russian phone lines were wiretapped, and out comes this information.

We know that Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, and that he had "preserved intelligence."

The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.
According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Then we have Lindsey Graham making this remark over Trump's weekend tweet that Obama had wiretapped the Trump Tower.

"If it is true, it would be the biggest political scandal since Watergate," Graham said. He added that if the Obama administration was able to obtain a warrant lawfully to investigate Trump's ties to Russia, then that would be the biggest scandal since Watergate."
Lindsey Graham offers two ways Trump Tower wiretapping could be bigger than Watergate

The walls are slowing closing in on Trump. He probably fired Preet to divert attention away from his wiretapping lie about Obama. His diversions are no longer effective.

Actually he fired Preet for following agency rules and declining to take Trumps private call. That really left man-child's ego bruised.

But WHY would Trump request private call with Preet? We probably will never know.

Just about everything he does is because of his narcissistic personality disorder.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

If Trump Tower wasn't wire tapped how do you get a recording of Flynn speaking with the Russian ambassador?

If the Trump tower was wiretapped, then you can be assured this is Watergate 2.0.

The second possibility is that Trump is correct, and the Obama administration did in fact tap his phones. But if this was the case, before the tap could occur it’s highly likely Trump committed a very serious crime, including treason. No president can order a wiretap on his own. For federal agents to obtain a wiretap on Trump, or anyone else, the Justice Department would first have had to convince a federal judge that it had gathered sufficient evidence of probable cause to believe Trump had committed a serious crime or was an agent of a foreign power, depending on whether it was a criminal or foreign intelligence wiretap.

New York Times claimed wire tapping. Screaming headlines as a matter of fact.

So Tony Podesta is actually getting paid by the Russian governments bank to lobby to lift the sanctions, but the Russia connection is still a Trump issue?

:lmao:

McCain is a doddering old fool.

He's dangerous. I really want to see that dossier that McCain handed to the FBI come under fire. I want to know if McCain in the end was the one who bought it.

Don't forget the FBI is now under investigation for wanting to buy the dossier to begin with.

How did McCain get his hands on it?

He's dangerous. I really want to see that dossier that McCain handed to the FBI come under fire. I want to know if McCain in the end was the one who bought it.

Don't forget the FBI is now under investigation for wanting to buy the dossier to begin with.

It was given to him. He didn't buy it-LOL
http://nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/

http://nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/

He's a lying son of a bitch though so lets put him under oath and track back to all the D's and never Trumpers who paid Steele for the fairy tale.

Drag Steele's ass over here. Put him under oath and make him cough up who paid him for the bulshit.

Who can or should believe the old whack job who now has backed the Muslim Brotherhood, al Nusra and ISIS and now nazis in the Ukraine?

He's insane. And he's dangerous.

He's a lying son of a bitch though so lets put him under oath and track back to all the D's and never Trumpers who paid Steele for the fairy tale.

Drag Steele's ass over here. Put him under oath and make him cough up who paid him for the bulshit.

Who can or should believe the old whack job who now has backed the Muslim Brotherhood, al Nusra and ISIS and now nazis in the Ukraine?

My my Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh must be going Crazy Ivan with all this--LOl

At Republican Arkansas Town hall, Tom Cotton heard from his constitutients, they were chanting "release the returns."

My my Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh must be going Crazy Ivan with all this--LOl

At Republican Arkansas Town hall, Tom Cotton heard from his constitutients, they were chanting "release the returns."

Not yet.

:lol:

Although Sean has nailed McCain as being a treasonous bastard. I hope he steps up the anti McCain train.

Seriously, you have this old <used to be a hero but now I back all sorts of terrorist movements> asshole running around the globe and being a traitor now to the American people who elected Trump and not him. He's a traitor to the American people.

Who would back the Muslim Brotherhood and now the nazis in the Ukraine? He even visited with them on New Year's eve for crying out loud.

Sleeve badge of the Azov Regiment
Active 5 May 2014 – present
Country
23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
Ukraine
Branch National Guard of Ukraine
Type Regular military unit (Detachment/Regiment)
Role Light infantry, armored infantry, militia
Size Approx. 3 500 men
Garrison/HQ Urzuf, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine. Other HQs and detachments in Kiev, Berdiansk and Mariupol
Colours Blue and Gold
Anniversaries 5 May
Engagements

Azov Battalion - Wikipedia

MCCAIN was a day late and a dollar short turning over the dossier to the FBI...

the MI5 guy was so disturbed by what he was finding out, he gave the dossier to the FBI months EARLIER, without telling his clients, than McCain giving a copy to Director Comey.

Not yet.

Although Sean has nailed McCain as being a treasonous bastard. I hope he steps up the anti McCain train.

Seriously, you have this old <used to be a hero but now I back all sorts of terrorist movements> asshole running around the globe and being a traitor now to the American people who elected Trump and not him. He's a traitor to the American people.

Who would back the Muslim Brotherhood and now the nazis in the Ukraine? He even visited with them on New Year's eve for crying out loud.

Country
Ukraine
Size Approx. 3 500 men
Garrison/HQ Urzuf, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine. Other HQs and detachments in Kiev, Berdiansk and Mariupol
Colours Blue and Gold
Anniversaries 5 May
Engagements

Yeah Right John McCain is a decorated war hero--actually shot down in Viet Nam and spent 5 years in a Viet Nam prison being tortured. Did you ever wonder why he can't lift his arms over his shoulders?

FALSE! the alleged wire tap of trump tower WAS NOT confirmed by the NY Times!

It doesn't really matter if the Trump Tower was wire tapped or not. We know that the Russians were wiretapped and anyone that was talking to them, is by default, being wiretapped. In fact Trump supporters better HOPE that Trump is lying about this.

FALSE! the alleged wire tap of trump tower WAS NOT confirmed by the NY Times!
Yes it was.

And you realise now that if the Trump Tower was wiretapped then it's very serious.

Republicans face tough questions about Trump's tax returns at town halls

Not yet.

Country
Ukraine
Size Approx. 3 500 men
Colours Blue and Gold
Anniversaries 5 May
Engagements

Yeah Right John McCain is a decorated war hero--actually shot down in Viet Nam and spent 5 years in a Viet Nam prison being tortured. Did you ever wonder why he can't lift his arms over his shoulders?

In the here and now. He has embraced and backed the Muslim Brotherhood, terrorists in Syria and now nazis in the Ukraine.

I don't give a damn about what happened to him in Vietnam anymore. When he can love group like the Muslim Brotherhood he's a traitor to America and to her people.

Fuck the old bastard. He should be under investigation himself for backing the MB who tortured and killed Coptic Christians, who helped set up ISIS and al Nusra and who backs neo nazis in the Ukraine.

As a matter of fact McCain should be tried for crimes against humanity for the shit he's pulled with Obama.

So where are we so far:

Turkey businessman.

The walls are slowing closing in on Trump. He probably fired Preet to divert attention away from his wiretapping lie about Obama. His diversions are no longer effective.

Actually he fired Preet for following agency rules and declining to take Trumps private call. That really left man-child's ego bruised.

But WHY would Trump request private call with Preet? We probably will never know.

93 out of 94 with Clinton. Fucking explain that to us

Well, the Clinton's never sat across the table with a Russian Ambassador to write foreign policy in the middle of a campaign season. Nor did the Russians collude with them to hack into RNC databases to help them win an election.

Forum List

Back