In need of some objective posters…

Do you define yourself as an "Objective Poster"?
I do and I say of course trumps boys colluded with Russia but since Republicans control all three houses let's move on because even if they did no one cares. Trumps president and the economy is all we care about

what is biased about it?

(pssst., they're afraid to answer and are dancing the Russian squat dance around the question.....
I'm just drawing out the most ardent right wing morons on this forum.) LOL

Yes, because what you did is ask a question you refuse to answer yourself.

You might (probably not) have heard of a Greek philosopher Socrates of whom Plato wrote various dialogues.....In those dialogues, Socrates ALWAYS asks a question but never answers directly...

Now, had you graduated from junior high, you too might have heard of that pedagogical style.

Just address the original post with...."I have no fucking idea because I'm a right wing nitwit..."

Was Socrates a troll that hurled childish insults too?

On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

So, let's see let's where logic takes us and llet OTHERS be the arbiters......

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

I rest my case....and let others be the arbiters....
Even Darrell Issa agrees Sessions needs to recuse himself and a special prosecutor should be assigned to look into the Russian hacking and the Trump campaign's communications with the Russians last year.

When The DNC forks over their server and shows America their Evidence to back up their Seditious Accusations then you'll get more objective posters.

Sessions Needs To Investigate The DNC and subpoena their server and force them to show America their so called evidence.

On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

Even Darrell Issa agrees Sessions needs to recuse himself and a special prosecutor should be assigned to look into the Russian hacking and the Trump campaign's communications with the Russians last year.

Sessions Needs To Investigate The DNC and subpoena their server and force them to show America their so called evidence.

Versus...

Sessions cannot be objective. We need a special prosecutor.

When The DNC forks over their server and shows America their Evidence to back up their Seditious Accusations then you'll get more objective posters.
So you agree we need a federal investigation.

Into what ?
Into the hacking of our election. Duh.

If the shoe was on the other foot, the pseudocons would be screaming every five minutes for one.

O.K.

I've always had a lot of respect for you so I'll ask before I respond.

You are equating hacking the DNC to hacking our election ?

Into what ?

If the shoe was on the other foot, the pseudocons would be screaming every five minutes for one.
How many people have you met who switched their vote from Clinton to Trump because of "Russia"?

In to the DNC server. It needs subpoenaed.

Why didn't Obama subpoena it?

Why didn't Obama's FBI, DOJ and CIA force The DNC to turn it over and force them to show America their so called Evidence?

We want the evidence and we want it now.

Into what ?

Last edited:
A lot of Democrats especially Sanders voters voted for Trump and they didn't care about the Russian Allegations.

Hillary Clinton, Obama & The DNC could have stopped that and saved their election if they just turned over The DNC Server and showed America The Evidence.

Into what ?

How many people have you met who switched their vote from Clinton to Trump because of "Russia"?

Into what ?

It isn't about switching votes, retard. It's about turning off Clinton voters enough to make them stay home.

All summer and fall, the pseudocon tards were bragging how much the leaks were destroying Clinton. Now you same fucking tards are trying to claim they had no impact at all!

No one is fooled by your idiocy except yourselves.

Forum List

Back