Want to see a bit more hypocrisy by the Trumpster?

So its up to the King to determine who is a propaganda outlet and who isn't?

It's up to the propagandists to at least act like an objective non partisan professional. These are bed wetters like you though, so adult behavior isn't expected because it's quite impossible for you.

The information will get out all the same, and the "media" outside the door will still tell the same spin and lies. They're merely not polluting the president's air.

We should all remember what Trump stated about Judge Curiel, the federal judge who presided over civil fraud lawsuits against Trump University,

Trump Says Judge’s Mexican Heritage Presents ‘Absolute Conflict’

HOWEVER,

according to the Trump logic .....although your heritage may disqualify you from adjudicating on the Trumoster's fraudulent activities............

IF you're a Jeff Session who served in the Trump campaign, you are STILL objective enough to "conduct inquiries" of the Trumpster ties with Russian oligarchs and spies....

Go figure.......

I thought you guys said that HIspanics hated Trump?
The vast majority of Latinos do

Like his family?
whose family

The hispanic judge. Do you think the vast majority of his family hates Trump?
Ask them, but since the majority of Americans do hate Trump, I wouldn't be surprised

We should all remember what Trump stated about Judge Curiel, the federal judge who presided over civil fraud lawsuits against Trump University,

HOWEVER,

according to the Trump logic .....although your heritage may disqualify you from adjudicating on the Trumoster's fraudulent activities............

IF you're a Jeff Session who served in the Trump campaign, you are STILL objective enough to "conduct inquiries" of the Trumpster ties with Russian oligarchs and spies....

Go figure.......

One hypocrisy after another, I'm for free speech and the first amendment (only if its in his favor).
Wrong. He's free to uninvite propaganda outlets to his press conferences. No one is stopping them from feeding it to you.
No, it's up to the facts. That's the part lefties can't get. They are so used to propagandizing they assume it's their right to do it at will. When a guy says fake news is the enemy and they report he said media is the enemy then they are not reporting, they are propagandizing.

I don't want them soiling the news so it's about time we had someone stand up for himself and us.

He did tweet that the New York Times, CNN, et al at the enemy of the people. It's a fact, not an "alt-fact" or fake news. He tweeted it, and then he tweeted it again. Covering your eyes and ears and pretending he didn't say it is being deliberately ignorant of the facts. Something Trumpbots are particularly good at.

It's up to the propagandists to at least act like an objective non partisan professional. These are bed wetters like you though, so adult behavior isn't expected because it's quite impossible for you.

The information will get out all the same, and the "media" outside the door will still tell the same spin and lies. They're merely not polluting the president's air.

I can imagine the reaction of a hypocrite like you had Obama done the same thing to conservative news outlets. That is just why more of your posts are meaningless

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

One hypocrisy after another, I'm for free speech and the first amendment (only if its in his favor).
Wrong. He's free to uninvite propaganda outlets to his press conferences. No one is stopping them from feeding it to you.
No, it's up to the facts. That's the part lefties can't get. They are so used to propagandizing they assume it's their right to do it at will. When a guy says fake news is the enemy and they report he said media is the enemy then they are not reporting, they are propagandizing.

I don't want them soiling the news so it's about time we had someone stand up for himself and us.

He did tweet that the New York Times, CNN, et al at the enemy of the people. It's a fact, not an "alt-fact" or fake news. He tweeted it, and then he tweeted it again. Covering your eyes and ears and pretending he didn't say it is being deliberately ignorant of the facts. Something Trumpbots are particularly good at.
Who the phyuck is Trump to declare who the enemy of the people is?

He be da President, dat's who.

Same old thread with a new name, BOOHOOOHOOO guess what once again,, YOUR SCUM LOST:::: WE THE PEOPLE WON so cry on we are laughing at your puny attempts to discredit YOUR PRESIDENT.

Obama did do it.
do you have a link to this?
Of course I don't. I'm lying just like you you, but the difference being I can admit it.
Same old thread with a new name, BOOHOOOHOOO guess what once again,, YOUR SCUM LOST:::: WE THE PEOPLE WON so cry on we are laughing at your puny attempts to discredit YOUR PRESIDENT.
The people who voted 3 million more times for Hillary than Trump are the losers, along with our entire country

I can imagine the reaction of a hypocrite like you had Obama done the same thing to conservative news outlets. That is just why more of your posts are meaningless

Bullshit.

The media wasn't hostile to your meat puppet faggot. He was hostile to reporters though.

Obama scolds reporter for asking question at press conference

Fake journalists are not entitled to press credentials. They're not reporting facts, they manipulate data in an attempt to put fourth the perspective they want their consumers to believe.

He did

Obama did do it.
do you have a link to this?
Of course I don't. I'm lying just like you you, but the difference being I can admit it.
The people who voted 3 million more times for Hillary than Trump are the losers, along with our entire country
So who is the president now? Do you know, or have your never ending lies eroded your frontal kotex?

HOWEVER,

Go figure.......

You're a dumb lying maggot. Want to call me names? Right back attcha bitch.

Trump tweets 'fake news media' is 'the enemy of the American people'
Trump tweets 'fake news media' is 'the enemy of the American people'

When the phyuck did he lose his free speech rights?

I thought you guys said that HIspanics hated Trump?
The vast majority of Latinos do

Like his family?
whose family

The hispanic judge. Do you think the vast majority of his family hates Trump?
Ask them, but since the majority of Americans do hate Trump, I wouldn't be surprised

So, do you think that the Judge hates Trump?

Forum List

Back