Want to know what's really in Biden's $1.7 trillion Omnibus bill? You will be be sickened and disgusted

💸 $1.2 million for “LGBTQIA+ Pride Centers”
💸 $1.2 million for "services for DACA recipients” (aka helping illegal aliens with taxpayer funds) at San Diego Community College.
💸 $477k for the Equity Institute in RI to indoctrinate teachers with “antiracism virtual labs.”
💸 $1 million for Zora’s House in Ohio, a “coworking and community space” for “women and gender-expansive people of color.”
💸 $3 million for the American LGBTQ+ Museum in New York City.

View attachment 740696

💸 $3.6 million for a Michelle Obama Trail in Georgia.

💸 $750k for the for “LGBT and Gender Non-Conforming housing” in Albany, New York.
💸 $2 million for the “Great Blacks in Wax” museum in Baltimore.
💸 $856k for the “LGBT Center” in New York.
💸 $750k for the “TransLatin@ Coalition” to provide “workforce development programs and supportive services for Transgender and Gender nonconforming and Intersex immigrant women in Los Angeles.

A lot of faggity going on

If you say so. I say 7.8 trillion in new debt says otherwise
You are forgetting to tell the rest of the story. That congress controls the budget. That Trump pushed back on congress spending spree, but the GOP hacks joined forces with Dems to push through the spending. Now tell us again how it's Trump's fault congress borrowed and spent trillions.

You are forgetting to tell the rest of the story. That congress controls the budget. That Trump pushed back on congress spending spree, but the GOP hacks joined forces with Dems to push through the spending. Now tell us again how it's Trump's fault congress borrowed and spent trillions.

Trump signed off on every penny of debt. It is reported that Trump said he didn't care about the debt as any problems will be after he is gone. As we see, that is true.

Now tell us again how it's Trump's fault congress borrowed and spent trillions.

Former President Trump didn't have to sign the Bill.

He could have sent it back to Congress where it would require broader support to get passed ...
Or Congress could have suffered the consequences of not providing the President with a Bill he would sign.

Pressure applied by the President is only effectual when actually applied, versus implied.

Former President Trump didn't have to sign the Bill.

He could have sent it back to Congress where it would require broader support to get passed ...
Or Congress could have suffered the consequences of not providing the President with a Bill he would sign.

Pressure applied by the President is only effectual when actually applied, versus implied.

Otherwise what's the point of being a president. Yes it's the presidents job to pressure Congress to do what he says.

Trump signed off on every penny of debt.
And? The rest of the story please. STOP being intentionally dishonest, fuck dude do you work at CNN?? And?

And congress gave him no choice, sign it or else suffer the wrath of a government shutdown. Sign it or else get none of the POTUS things you asked for. It's extortion.

wuushshshhshshshs.jpeg

uusuushshjsshsjsjsj.jpg

And? The rest of the story please. STOP being intentionally dishonest, fuck dude do you work at CNN?? And?

I'm being dishonest by noting that Trump signed off on every penny? LOL

Think for a second what you are saying. You are saying I am being dishonest for noting that Trump signed off on every penny. This is basic.

And congress gave him no choice, sign it or else suffer the wrath of a government shutdown. Sign it or else get none of the POTUS things you asked for. It's extortion.

He had every choice. If you believe in something do it. The founders made the veto for a reason. You are arguing that Trump didn't have the balls to do what needed done. Argue that if you wish. I won't counter you.

Otherwise what's the point of being a president. Yes it's the presidents job to pressure Congress to do what he says.

Of course ... And the necessary Separation of Powers is only weakened when any Branch refuses to actually use its Power.

Hence ... We have our current situation in the Beltway that amounts to little more than
nonsensical caterwauling promoted by an unscrupulous media with the intent to promote division over
responsible statesmanship or legislation, and an absolute neglect towards the idea of worthwhile governance.

Which is the argument many of us have been trying to make for years. To note though, if this was the bill under Trump he would have signed off on it also.
Bullshit. Trump would never allocate money to expedite illegals getting into the country and forbid any money to be spent on border security.

Because my positions are not partisan in nature, people assume I support things I do not. It's a part of the brainwashing.

Bullshit. You're a leftist shill and everyone knows that.

no border security for America, but border security for Lebanon, Tunisia, Oman and Jordan lolwut
Anybody that voted for this bill. Democrat or RINO should be kicked out of office for voting for it. If Potatohead signs it then he should be impeached.

Thats exactly what your blob did to the nation....and still ran up 8T in new debt.

There was a global pandemic in 2020, you moron. The same thing applies to you: Would you have rather he just told you to go fuck yourself, instead of having to spend all that money on a COVID response?

What kind of a fucking idiot would blame mandatory COVID spending on an American President, instead of China?

• FY 2021: $1.5 trillion
  • FY 2020: $4.2 trillion
  • FY 2019: $1.2 trillion
  • FY 2018: $1.3 trillion

If you say so. I say 7.8 trillion in new debt says otherwise but then one does need to note, it can be argued that it was Reagan that set us up on the unsustainable debt route.
How much of that was from the manufactured Covid crisis? Try some perspective.

This idiot of A President is destroying the country and the American people. What else can it be. An intelligent, rational, patriotic American president would not be doing these things.

Forum List

Back