I was wrong! I've corrected the numbers and now where will we get $2.1 Trillion to $550 Trillion to fulfill Biden's "Guarantee"!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I was wrong. There folks. Does that make you feel better?
So I've relooked at the numbers and found some mistakes I made.
One mistake was I didn't take in consideration of the following guarantee..
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Now this dummy.... hasn't either figured out or just too dumb to realize.. over 60% of CURRENT 4.2 trillion kWh of electricity a year
comes from Fossil fuels! What a total ignorant statement.
Now some of you excuse this by saying "well Biden has said it will take till 2050!... WOW!
In the meantime..we as consumers will pay either directly through our increased electricity bills or through the costs of goods/services by the
businesses that will simply pass on their increased electricity costs... either way we will PAY!

So to repeat.. I was wrong with the prior analysis that frankly evidently was too complicated for a majority of people to follow and that is my mistake.
Hopefully this is more clear that the USA will need to spend anywhere from $2.1 trillion to $550 trillion to build Solar,wind or nuclear plants to
replace 60% of current electricity coming from Biden's guaranteed to rid "fossil fuels" AND the additional nearly 1/2 trillion for EVs!
Where will this money come from?
EVridfossilanalysis072423.png

Unfortunately Politian's do make promises and they do embellish. Biden is no different.

Trump and every president previously may promises that they could not deliver so it is nothing earthshattering, it just he is the current president.

Unfortunately Politian's do make promises and they do embellish. Biden is no different.

Trump and every president previously may promises that they could not deliver so it is nothing earthshattering, it just he is the current president.
Moral relativism? The problem with Biden is that no one takes him seriously in the first place.

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Now this dummy.... hasn't either figured out or just too dumb to realize.. over 60% of CURRENT 4.2 trillion kWh of electricity a year
Now some of you excuse this by saying "well Biden has said it will take till 2050!... WOW!
In the meantime..we as consumers will pay either directly through our increased electricity bills or through the costs of goods/services by the
businesses that will simply pass on their increased electricity costs... either way we will PAY!

So to repeat.. I was wrong with the prior analysis that frankly evidently was too complicated for a majority of people to follow and that is my mistake.
Hopefully this is more clear that the USA will need to spend anywhere from $2.1 trillion to $550 trillion to build Solar,wind or nuclear plants to
replace 60% of current electricity coming from Biden's guaranteed to rid "fossil fuels" AND the additional nearly 1/2 trillion for EVs!
Where will this money come from?View attachment 807535

1690216182131.png

What's your source for these claims?

View attachment 807538

What's your source for these claims?

US Households.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Biden-Harris Administration Proposes Strongest-Ever Pollution Standards for Cars and Trucks to Accelerate Transition to a Clean-Transportation Future | US EPA
Sales of Electric Trucks Will Be 1,154,996 Units by 2030, Globally: P&S Intelligence,
2030%2C%20as%20per%20P%26S%20Intelligence.
A nuclear plant operating at capacity for year, it will generate 36,500 MWh. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

US Households.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Biden-Harris Administration Proposes Strongest-Ever Pollution Standards for Cars and Trucks to Accelerate Transition to a Clean-Transportation Future | US EPA
Sales of Electric Trucks Will Be 1,154,996 Units by 2030, Globally: P&S Intelligence,
2030%2C%20as%20per%20P%26S%20Intelligence.
A nuclear plant operating at capacity for year, it will generate 36,500 MWh. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Thanks for the links.

1690217126324.png

Can you see your error?

Most times the embellishments do not destroy industries and the country, as Biden's have.

Thanks for the links.

View attachment 807544

Can you see your error?
The average nuclear plant produces 36,500,000 kWh per year per plant
So what is 36,500,000 in terms of MWh? FACT:
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 11.57.06 AM.png

"If the power plant operates at that capacity for 365 days, it will generate 36,500 MWh OR 36,500,000 kWh.."
So divided 3,070,360,300,580 kWh (combined with EV and Biden's rid fossil fuels replaced by nuclear power plant generating) 36,500,000 kWh per year or...SSSSS!!!!
84,119 nuclear power plants at $6,539,500,000 cost to construct a nuclear power plant OR:: WAIT for it...
$550,099,210,565,540
So check that out again!

It means I showed him he was off by a factor of multiple thousands.

"If the power plant operates at that capacity for 365 days, it will generate 36,500 MWh OR 36,500,000 kWh.."

www.eia.gov
www.eia.gov
So divided 3,070,360,300,580 kWh (combined with EV and Biden's rid fossil fuels replaced by nuclear power plant generating) 36,500,000 kWh per year or...SSSSS!!!!
84,119 nuclear power plants at $6,539,500,000 cost to construct a nuclear power plant OR:: WAIT for it...
$550,099,210,565,540
So check that out again!

Come on... where was the mistake?

So it converts 36,500 MWh to what??? 36,500,000 kWh!

www.eia.gov
www.eia.gov
$550,099,210,565,540
I'm waiting for you to be as magnanimous and admit you are wrong!
So please find some errors again as I've produced the links...

Where will this money come from?View attachment 807535

As long as EV's are expected to be replacing gasoline vehicles, the equations are meaningless.
And Biden can't state the obvious because it would have too much shock effect on the people.

Electric will play the major role in the switch to mass transit. Maybe extremist Americans will go to see electric bus races at Indianapolis?

Again... I'm waiting for you to apologize but I am sure you won't be honest. I could be wrong!

healthmyth's OPs are so moronic
What is moronic about spending yours/mine/, millions of Americans' money when the purpose is to what???
Emission controls that are questioned by Nobel prize winners?
  • Report: Nobel Prize-winning scientist Dr. John Clauser — who recently declared climate science a ‘pseudoscience’ — has his IMF talk abruptly canceled
Nobel Laureate (Physics 2022) Dr. John Clauser was to present a seminar on climate models to the IMF on Thursday and now his talk has been summarily canceled. According to an email he received last evening, the Director of the Independent Evaluation Office of the International Monetary Fund, Pablo Moreno, had read the flyer for John’s July 25 zoom talk and summarily and immediately canceled the talk. Technically, it was “postponed.”

2022 Nobel Prize-winning scientist Dr. John Clauser declares his climate dissent: ‘There is no real climate crisis’ – Warns ‘climate science has metastasized into massive shock-journalistic pseudoscience’
But idiots like Slow brain believes EVERYTHING that they get from the extremely uninformed and Biased MSM!
Tell me something slow brain...
If you are standing in minus 30° or +120° and you are reading a 2 degree differential thermometer, and you have to write that number down, that will be read?... hand writing reproduced several times... and that's what made up the determination the temperature of the world has averaged 1.53 ° increase over 90 years!
Again though "slow brain"... you won't read this because your attention span is definitely less than 8.5 seconds!
FACT: Human Attention Spans: Unpacking the 8-Second Myth

thermometerproblems.png

www.eia.gov
www.eia.gov
$550,099,210,565,540
So check that out again!

They're just showing you how to multiply, not actual plant output.

Try again?

Forum List

Back