Want evidence of Warming?

People who engage in personal attacks should be banned from the board.

not happening. we're allowed to attack you all we want.

Quite true. And clueless personal attacks is all you have. You simply a contemptable mental midget.

Still can't complete more than one sentence per post, eh Roxy? Mental midget is all you can come up with? The majority of the board determined that Chris was the mental midget months ago. Of course, you had to defend the honor of your boyfriend, didn't you?

You are correct, the dynamic weather on this planet constantly changes, but what you partisan hacks don't get is how quickly we have warmed, only a cataclysmic natural disaster has caused this rapid increase before. The only horseshit is the manure that the right wing nutbags are feeding you.

I know, it's hard for you to get a grip but at least try. You're being sold a load of baloney. It's so sad that you are buying into this mess. You seem like such a bright lad... Oh well. P.T. Barnum said it best when he said there was a sucker born every minute. Now, go hug a tree or save some whales or pet farm animals on the head and tell them how much you feel their pain along with the rest of the P.E.T.A. folks.

70's- Global cooling
80's- Acid Rain
90- O-zone
00's- Global Warming
now- Climate Change

whats gonna be next?

You do realise that the planet we live on is a living organism that is in a cycle of constant change don't you. That irrespective of mans activities past or present this cycle will continue and if we are here or not. Or do you just assume that only arrogant man can bring about change?

You do realise that the planet we live on is a living organism that is in a cycle of constant change don't you. That irrespective of mans activities past or present this cycle will continue and if we are here or not. Or do you just assume that only arrogant man can bring about change?

No, it is not a living organism. It has a series of very complex feedbacks that mimics the reactions of a living organism. That is the thrust of Lovelock's Gaia Hypothesis. And Lovelock himself believes that we have already passed the tipping points. He believes that the human race will be decimated to the point where the population level will be less than 10 percent of what it is today. And he call that optimistic.

70's- Global cooling
80's- Acid Rain
90- O-zone
00's- Global Warming
now- Climate Change

whats gonna be next?

No, that global cooling stuff in the '70s was manufactured by journalists. The majority of scientists were warning about the dangers of global warming by that time.

http://ams.confex.com/ams/pdfpapers/131047.pdf

Acid rain was very real and still is.

Electricity and Acid rain

Ozone depletion is real and represents a danger to all of us.

Health and Environmental Effects of Ozone Layer Depletion | The Science of Ozone Layer Depletion | US EPA

Global warming is real, and is creating changes in rainfall and weather patterns right now.

BEYOND THE IVORY TOWER: The Scientific Consensus on Climate Change -- Oreskes 306 (5702): 1686 -- Science

Now Andrew, if you care to debate on any of these issues, bring more to the table than an opinion backed by nothing.

You are correct, the dynamic weather on this planet constantly changes, but what you partisan hacks don't get is how quickly we have warmed, only a cataclysmic natural disaster has caused this rapid increase before. The only horseshit is the manure that the right wing nutbags are feeding you.

I know, it's hard for you to get a grip but at least try. You're being sold a load of baloney. It's so sad that you are buying into this mess. You seem like such a bright lad... Oh well. P.T. Barnum said it best when he said there was a sucker born every minute. Now, go hug a tree or save some whales or pet farm animals on the head and tell them how much you feel their pain along with the rest of the P.E.T.A. folks.

Dog, back up your assertations with some science.

and amazingly we don't hear a peep about any of those issues anymore huh

rocks, why debate with you

been down that road before.

you act as if this is the first time we have had a discussion about global warming and it's propganda and bull shit.

I always pull out evidence and facts of how other scientist disagree with it, and you pull the same bullshit articles over and over again, things from like the IPCC and other bullshit sources.

And the fact remains that now its called climate change yet go back 5 years it was always global warming....you cooks call it climate change now because the planet has been cooling

and amazingly we don't hear a peep about any of those issues anymore huh

rocks, why debate with you

been down that road before.

you act as if this is the first time we have had a discussion about global warming and it's propganda and bull shit.

I always pull out evidence and facts of how other scientist disagree with it, and you pull the same bullshit articles over and over again, things from like the IPCC and other bullshit sources.

And the fact remains that now its called climate change yet go back 5 years it was always global warming....you cooks call it climate change now because the planet has been cooling

Ah yes. Bullshit sources like NASA, NOAA, the Royal Society, the American Geophysical Union, the American Association for the Advancement of Sceince, Woods Hole Oceangraphic Institure, Scripps Oceangraphic Institute, and many other such bullshit sites.

And you bring to the table such illustrious sites as OISM, a farout wingnut group from a farmhouse near the great metropolis of Cave Junction, Oregon.

No, the possibility of global warming creating a climate change has been discussed for many decades. But in the last five years, we have seen it actually beginning.

And I am not a cook, I am a millwright:lol:

Oh yes. You have been down that road before. And had your ass handed to you. Not by me, but by the reality that you are so determined to ignore.

Okay ... here's an alternate question to one I have asked which you environuts avoid:

What will happen if we warm up a bit?

Forum List

Back