Wanna bet these aren't atheists??

maybe just ignore the blatant trolls Allie and WT. Try it, cause frankly even if they are not purposely being assholes, they are just so incredibly dumb as to even warrant conversation with

maybe just ignore the blatant trolls Allie and WT. Try it, cause frankly even if they are not purposely being assholes, they are just so incredibly dumb as to even warrant conversation with

A open concession to the opposition!

Here we find a Leftist overtly declaring her inability to compete with those she sees as th more effective ideological competitors...

:clap2: BRAVO SIS! :clap2:

If only more of your Comrades would come out of the closet and admit that their most closely held feelings cannot be sustained where a conservative comes to contest those feelings... our country would be SO much better off.

They are few and far between. And the FBI is johnny on the spot with tracking them down and tazing their women and kids, and telling the press all about it.

Meanwhile, we hear absolutely NOTHING about all the Islam terror groups that have been apprehended in the US.

Are you insane?

Every time a Muslim terrorist cell or individual is captured, it makes headlines in every single media source..

I guess you're just not paying enough attention.

And these guys are terrorists, pure and simple.

Frankly I don't care if they're Christian, Muslim or they worship the Spaghetti Monster in the Sky. They need to be put behind bars.

They are few and far between. And the FBI is johnny on the spot with tracking them down and tazing their women and kids, and telling the press all about it.

Meanwhile, we hear absolutely NOTHING about all the Islam terror groups that have been apprehended in the US.

Are you insane?

Every time a Muslim terrorist cell or individual is captured, it makes headlines in every single media source..

I guess you're just not paying enough attention.

I have to agree. You sound really off-base to say that known muslim terrorists get a pass.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

It looks like our resident fundamentalists are learning from their Jihadist counterparts.

Of course they are. It started a long time ago with Ted Haggard and his "Jesus Camp" movie.

Check it out sometime..........it's almost like being indoctrinated in a madrassa.

bilde

They call themselves Christian soldiers and they planned to kill a cop and then go to the cop's funeral and blow up more cops with IEDs.
The Web site says the militia is on a mission as a group of Christian soldiers.

"Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment," the Web site says.

"The Hutaree will one day see its enemy and meet him on the battlefield if so God wills it. We will reach out to those who are yet blind in the last days of the kingdoms of men and bring them to life in Christ."

The site also links to a page of sources of information the group uses, which include the Financial Times, a nuclear weapons and missile defense site and Jack Van Impe Ministries.

Sounds like the Muslim extremists, but of course the Christian right will deny it.

ROFL...

Now what ya have to understand here kids... is that each and everyone of the Michigan Militia are Life long UNION Members... Voters of Hope and Change... PROUD UNION DEMOCRATS.

Odds are that they're presently on unemployment, having been so for in excess of a YEAR; they've probably bit into their pension fund a few times by now and as a result of all their free time; they've been hitting the Bud pretty hard; engaged in hundreds if not thousands of hours of "Fuck'em ALL' conversations... most of which focus upon the evils of NAFTA and the outsourcing of American Jobs overseas... with most sentences beginning in "the fact of the matter is..." and inevitably ending with some lament of George Bush, Dick Cheney and ending with corporatacracy or oligarchy.

Naturally however, the ATHEISTS... want to point out that the problem is CHRISTIANITY... and not the ignorance of a lifetime of Leftist indoctrination, which results in mindbending impotence of all of those Social utopian promises amounting to absolutely NOTHING; the realization that they've been living on a lifetime of LIES.

And these guys are terrorists, pure and simple.

Frankly I don't care if they're Christian, Muslim or they worship the Spaghetti Monster in the Sky. They need to be put behind bars.

You don't know what they are, and we don't put people behind bars until they're convicted.

Remember, good lefties want to let terrorists go if they don't have a speedy trial. And nobody can question them without a state-appointed attorney...the best the ACLU has.

UnionMember.png

They call themselves Christian soldiers and they planned to kill a cop and then go to the cop's funeral and blow up more cops with IEDs.
The Web site says the militia is on a mission as a group of Christian soldiers.

"Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment," the Web site says.

"The Hutaree will one day see its enemy and meet him on the battlefield if so God wills it. We will reach out to those who are yet blind in the last days of the kingdoms of men and bring them to life in Christ."

The site also links to a page of sources of information the group uses, which include the Financial Times, a nuclear weapons and missile defense site and Jack Van Impe Ministries.

Sounds like the Muslim extremists, but of course the Christian right will deny it.

Yeah... they're real extreme. Good Union Democrats, unemployed for months and years; a lifetime of promises of social utopia; of worker's paradise... all lies.

Naturally... that they've claimed to be CHRISTIANS... this otherwise strips them of their leftist bona fides...

ROFL... You people are a HOOT!

Did you see the pictures of the inside of their meeting house (more of a shack)? The walls were decorated with pictures of Ann Coulter in scanty attire.

:lol:

Did you see the pictures of the inside of their meeting house (more of a shack)? The walls were decorated with pictures of Ann Coulter in scanty attire.

A shack? Now would this be something that might stand for a 'hunting cabin?' Where say a bunch of unemployed Union Demoncrats would go to get hammered; bitch and complain about their unemployment running out only a year after being laid off..

'Cause it don't make any sense that Christians would be preparing to fight The Beast... given that those who believe such would recognize, quite by default, that they're about to be swept up in the rapture; and that Jesus Christ himself is going to deal with the Beast, in his own special way.

What's more, Ann Coulter isn't one to pose for 'scanty attire photos...'

Except for maybe this one:

Anncoulter-takingaim-sexy-shootingoutfit_879.jpg

Last edited:

I guarantee you any church out there would call these guys sinners and say they are not following christianity.

These guys are just like the "muslim" extremists who think they are doing the work of "allah".

Psychos.

Clearly, Pubic Infernum likes to forget about the crusades and the rest of the last 300 fucking years in relation to christian violence. ahh well.

i mean, it's probably not lost on anyone else why HIS CHRISTIAN ASS WAS BANNED FOR A WHILE FOR THREATENING OTHER FORUM MEMBERS...

irony tastes like jesus.

Clearly, Pubic Infernum likes to forget about the crusades and the rest of the last 300 fucking years in relation to christian violence. ahh well.

i mean, it's probably not lost on anyone else why HIS CHRISTIAN ASS WAS BANNED FOR A WHILE FOR THREATENING OTHER FORUM MEMBERS...

irony tastes like jesus.

Over 6 months. Longest ban to come back from ever on here as far as I know. :eusa_whistle:

irony tastes like jesus.

The crusades were a response to Muslim encroachment. As you know.

And the number of people who died during ALL of the Crusades and the Inquisition and the Salem fucking witch trials don't equal 1/200th of the number of people killed by Muslim extremists in the last 100 years.

yeah, cuz only christians and republicans are violent and eveeeel

you don't seem to have a problem believing that muslims are only violent and eveeeel so what is your fucking point?

about this op, i'm not sure i'd have pulled the trigger in rounding these people up just yet. action and rhetoric are significantly different in application and conspiracy to commit seems awfully libelous without a mountain of evidence regarding a tangible threat. We've heard about Janet Reno for a fucking decade now even if her decisions saved potential lives. I predict that this will be another martyr call for those who sympathize and flirt with ideas of armed rebellion.

Too true. The paradox with conspiracy is that because it's an inchoate crime it requires much more evidence for a conviction - and rightly so, given the nebulous nature of the crime. So, there had better be "mountain of evidence" or the case will go down the toilet.

Get the fucking blinkers (blinders) off for one moment please.

Some extremists are secular, some are religious. Christianity is a religion of peace, Islam is a religion of peace, terrible things have been done by various extremists in the name of both religions. It's the religion it's the fucking idiots who believe their religion authorises them to kill that are the problem. I mean I'm stating the fucking obvious here, for those with more than two fucking brain cells working at the moment.

Islam is NOT a religion of peace.

See, this is the deal. I don't mind admitting that there is potential for wackdom in all political/religious groups.

But I don't understand the mind-set that makes people insist, DESPITE the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that ALL GROUPS ARE EQUALLY PACIFISTIC AND/OR EQUALLY VIOLENT.

Some groups ARE innately violent and lend themselves to violent behavior and jihad. Hmmm...let me think.....

Some groups DO disdain the American people and embrace marxism....why not just admit it? Instead of telling people that what they see and hear with their own eyes and ears isn't really happening? Do you really think everyone else is that stupid?

Forum List

Back