Walmart

I was asked by somebody going by the online nickname "Hubert" why Walmart is illegal in my
"United British Arctic Territories" nation..

And I told him.

Because, its for several reasons.

One. Walmart is a predatory business enterprise that fucks up the economy for decent products that people want, that people are proud to have...
By choking the retailers of the first rate products.

Two. Walmart takes advantage of the poor, by offering them almost guaranteed jobs, at wages that are too low to live on, while selling cheap, low quality crap that nobody wants.... and by selling everything under one enterprise.

Three. The food in Walmart, will kill you, over the long haul.
And like I said.... they're choking the marketplace for better from other, better retailers.

Four. Walmart is a worker's rights violator, and ignores, and fires its workers for complaining.

Five. Even if Walmart was a retailer of good, solid first rate products, it still constitutes a monopoly that fucks up the economy.

That's why its illegal here.

You lost me at: "cheap, low quality crap that nobody wants"
Really?
I bought a Savage .308 caliber bolt action rifle with a Nikon scope at that junk store.

Is that one of those that comes in pink?

I was asked by somebody going by the online nickname "Hubert" why Walmart is illegal in my

And I told him.

One. Walmart is a predatory business enterprise that fucks up the economy for decent products that people want, that people are proud to have...

Two. Walmart takes advantage of the poor, by offering them almost guaranteed jobs, at wages that are too low to live on, while selling cheap, low quality crap that nobody wants.... and by selling everything under one enterprise.

And like I said.... they're choking the marketplace for better from other, better retailers.

Four. Walmart is a worker's rights violator, and ignores, and fires its workers for complaining.

Five. Even if Walmart was a retailer of good, solid first rate products, it still constitutes a monopoly that fucks up the economy.

All true except not sure about one thing....

--- exactly where is United British Arctic Territories"?

the Queen Elizabeth Islands, northern Canada... purchased from Canada

Wait -- Canada is selling islands now??

Can I get 'em at Mal-Wart?

If they did - they would be cheap, low quality crap that nobody wants - by definition.

And I told him.

Really?

Of course, it's obvious nobody wants what Walmart sells. That's why they only sold over $400 billion worth of that crap. Just think how much they could sell if people actually wanted the stuff they sell.

Your logic is like saying because somebody was strapped down to the floor with a jaw lock on him...
he must of liked the dildo that was crammed in his mouth.

I never shop at walmart brahj.
Put down the crack pipe.
I don't smoke crack like you do.

And I told him.

Really?

Of course, it's obvious nobody wants what Walmart sells. That's why they only sold over $400 billion worth of that crap. Just think how much they could sell if people actually wanted the stuff they sell.

Your logic is like saying because somebody was strapped down to the floor with a jaw lock on him...

Put down the crack pipe.

Me either.

My point was who is forced to shop there?

I have. I avoid it.

With your anti-christ perspective of the joint I guessed dope.
Wrong drug?

Really?

Put down the crack pipe.

Me either.

I have. I avoid it.

Wrong drug?

Who is forced to shop there ?
The poor people, and rural people who often have no economic or traveling choice.

And stupid people who think that you can get a pair of Jordans, at Walmart for $30
Those are not Jordans... those are a rip off.
:)

Put down the crack pipe.

Me either.

I have. I avoid it.

Wrong drug?

The poor people, and rural people who often have no economic or traveling choice.

And stupid people who think that you can get a pair of Jordans, at Walmart.

a) what did teh poor do before Walmart. Walmart competes heavily on prices by being the low cost provider = good for poor

b) move

c) I could care less about Jordans

Put down the crack pipe.

Me either.

I have. I avoid it.

Wrong drug?

a) what did teh poor do before Walmart. Walmart competes heavily on prices by being the low cost provider = good for poor

b) move

Before Walmart, the poor went to a decent store, and had good products that they could afford and they went and got the help they need...
And when they got a job, it paid them enough to make ends meet.

Put down the crack pipe.

Me either.

I have. I avoid it.

Wrong drug?

b) move

The reason why you wouldn't care about jordans is because you're fucking retarded fool who doesn't know shit about the economy.
You're a hick.

And you belong OFF The fucking internet, in the barn with the other hicks.

Put down the crack pipe.

Me either.

I have. I avoid it.

Wrong drug?

b) move

The reason why you wouldn't care about jordans is because you're fucking retarded fool who doesn't know shit about the economy.
You're a hick.

And you belong OFF The fucking internet, in the barn with the other hicks.

Air Jordans = The Economy; got it.

Since you rule the universe - I'll be in the barn.

* smooch *

Last edited:
I'm in one of those rural areas where there is a WalMart 50 miles in either direction, and it's the closest place to buy most anything. 90 miles to the nearest mall or REAL shopping.
So it's the go-to place, except I won't give them my trade because for the first five years or so after I moved to this in-some-ways-God-Forsaken area, I would go there and buy stuff and at LEAST half the time it was defective in some way and I would have to drive back (50 miles, remember?) to return it and hopefully get an item that was okay. It wasn't just a couple times. It was a LOT.
So I said the hell with it.
Actually, I did crack and while shopping with a friend one day a couple years ago, she had to run into Walmart and I picked up a new dustbuster. I got home and found an essential piece of it was missing; couldn't use it. So they obviously haven't gotten any better.

Put down the crack pipe.

Me either.

I have. I avoid it.

Wrong drug?

b) move

Before Walmart, the poor went to a decent store, and had good products that they could afford and they went and got the help they need...

So why don't the poor keep going to those stores f they love them so much?

Listen up cup cake - America 101: If you do not like your job get another one.

32051008.jpg
Looks nice. Is that today? Do you still have snow?

Put down the crack pipe.

Me either.

I have. I avoid it.

Wrong drug?

And stupid people who think that you can get a pair of Jordans, at Walmart for $30

You aren't going to become a very good greeter with that attitude.

Put down the crack pipe.

Me either.

I have. I avoid it.

Wrong drug?

You aren't going to become a very good greeter with that attitude.

Y'all know why Mal-Wart has greeters? It's not to be nice (obviously).

It's a warm body whose only task is to make eye contact with anyone coming in, because they figured out that customers are less likely to shoplift if somebody gives a visual cue of "I saw you come in". The customer is no longer anonymous from that moment.

Really?

Yea, you're right. Armed individuals are forcing people to walk into Walmart to buy shit they don't want. Maybe if Sears or Kmart had thought of using that tactic they wouldn't be going out of business. You're not real good at analogy, are you?

yes, armed CEOs, armed with laws that the CEO purchases, and then claims he's a law abiding citizen.
Armed with that.

View attachment 133484
"Walmart is bad"

That's what you get for getting your hair cut and your eyes checked there.

Me either.

I have. I avoid it.

Wrong drug?

b) move

So why don't the poor keep going to those stores f they love them so much?

Listen up cup cake - America 101: If you do not like your job get another one.

Because of Walmart's disruptive, illegal business practices that the CEO pays the government off to allow.
And they're starting to wise up, its the reason why Walmart's profits are down.

Last edited:
And Walmart's "price match" is another example of illegal practices that Walmart pays the government to allow.

By definition, it is discriminatory pricing because it charges one customer a different price for the same thing, than what another customer pays.
And its price fixing.

And rip offs are also technically, illegal too.

Forum List

Back