Walmart

I was asked by somebody going by the online nickname "Hubert" why Walmart is illegal in my
"United British Arctic Territories" nation..

And I told him.

Because, its for several reasons.

One. Walmart is a predatory business enterprise that fucks up the economy for decent products that people want, that people are proud to have...
By choking the retailers of the first rate products.

Two. Walmart takes advantage of the poor, by offering them almost guaranteed jobs, at wages that are too low to live on, while selling cheap, low quality crap that nobody wants.... and by selling everything under one enterprise.

Three. The food in Walmart, will kill you, over the long haul.
And like I said.... they're choking the marketplace for better from other, better retailers.

Four. Walmart is a worker's rights violator, and ignores, and fires its workers for complaining.

Five. Even if Walmart was a retailer of good, solid first rate products, it still constitutes a monopoly that fucks up the economy.

That's why its illegal here.

You lost me at: "cheap, low quality crap that nobody wants"
Really?

Of course, it's obvious nobody wants what Walmart sells. That's why they only sold over $400 billion worth of that crap. Just think how much they could sell if people actually wanted the stuff they sell.

Your logic is like saying because somebody was strapped down to the floor with a jaw lock on him...
he must of liked the dildo that was crammed in his mouth.

Yea, you're right. Armed individuals are forcing people to walk into Walmart to buy shit they don't want. Maybe if Sears or Kmart had thought of using that tactic they wouldn't be going out of business. You're not real good at analogy, are you?

yes, armed CEOs, armed with laws that the CEO purchases, and then claims he's a law abiding citizen.
Armed with that.
warning warning...loon has surfaced....

I was asked by somebody going by the online nickname "Hubert" why Walmart is illegal in my

And I told him.

One. Walmart is a predatory business enterprise that fucks up the economy for decent products that people want, that people are proud to have...

Two. Walmart takes advantage of the poor, by offering them almost guaranteed jobs, at wages that are too low to live on, while selling cheap, low quality crap that nobody wants.... and by selling everything under one enterprise.

And like I said.... they're choking the marketplace for better from other, better retailers.

Four. Walmart is a worker's rights violator, and ignores, and fires its workers for complaining.

Five. Even if Walmart was a retailer of good, solid first rate products, it still constitutes a monopoly that fucks up the economy.

Really?

Of course, it's obvious nobody wants what Walmart sells. That's why they only sold over $400 billion worth of that crap. Just think how much they could sell if people actually wanted the stuff they sell.

Your logic is like saying because somebody was strapped down to the floor with a jaw lock on him...

Yea, you're right. Armed individuals are forcing people to walk into Walmart to buy shit they don't want. Maybe if Sears or Kmart had thought of using that tactic they wouldn't be going out of business. You're not real good at analogy, are you?

yes, armed CEOs, armed with laws that the CEO purchases, and then claims he's a law abiding citizen.
Armed with that.

IMG_0553.JPG
"Walmart is bad"

And I told him.

:desk:Walmart endorses Trump, according to unnamed sources in the Washington Compost.:iagree:

Who the hell would want to live in a hellhole like United British Arctic Territories, or whatever the hell you call it?

Also, Walmart is a result of the free enterprise system.

If you've outlawed Walmart, you've outlawed the free enterprise system, and you aren't really FREE at all.

1. the USA doesn't have a free enterprise system and neither does any country on earth, so fuck you.
2. Nobody but 3rd world trash wants to live in the USA because the USA sucks.
3. Walmart isn't the result of a free enterprise system, its the result of politicians giving welfare to the rich, and kissing their asses too.

Yea, I wouldn't move to the British Artic territory even if they had a Walmart.

IMG_0554.PNG

Who the hell would want to live in a hellhole like United British Arctic Territories, or whatever the hell you call it?

If you've outlawed Walmart, you've outlawed the free enterprise system, and you aren't really FREE at all.

1. the USA doesn't have a free enterprise system and neither does any country on earth, so fuck you.
3. Walmart isn't the result of a free enterprise system, its the result of politicians giving welfare to the rich, and kissing their asses too.
Your Stupid Meter goes higher with every post.

Really?

Armed with that.
C'mon, get it right!

warning warning...loon has surfaced, eh.

And I told him.

All true except not sure about one thing....

--- exactly where is United British Arctic Territories"?

the Queen Elizabeth Islands, northern Canada... purchased from Canada

Wait -- Canada is selling islands now??

Can I get 'em at Mal-Wart?

And I told him.

All true except not sure about one thing....

--- exactly where is United British Arctic Territories"?

the Queen Elizabeth Islands, northern Canada... purchased from Canada

Wait -- Canada is selling islands now??

Can I get 'em at Mal-Wart?
no.

:)

Maybe they're "free" of corporatocracy?

Everybody's "free" of sump'm.

Yea, you're right. Armed individuals are forcing people to walk into Walmart to buy shit they don't want.

Oh no, no 'arms' needed. That's exactly what television is for.

Psychomanipulators figured out long ago that they get better results from brainwashing than from bullets. That way, their marks drive themselves to the store. Plus you can sell them enormous trucks to get there. You don't need prison buses when your targets show up voluntarily. :thup:

And I told him.

Really?
I bought a Savage .308 caliber bolt action rifle with a Nikon scope at that junk store.

Is that one of those that comes in pink?

And I told him.

Really?

Based on the OP they must have forced the employees to buy it?

Kinda like the company store.

And I told him.

Really?
I bought a Savage .308 caliber bolt action rifle with a Nikon scope at that junk store.

According to the OP, that is cheap, low quality crap and you did not want it.

:dunno:

And I told him.

Really?

I never shop at walmart brahj.
Put down the crack pipe.

Yea, I wouldn't move to the British Artic territory even if they had a Walmart.

View attachment 133485

I'd visit.
Remote and unspoiled sounds nice in summer.

And put a bunch of walmart bags in the OPs yard.

Really?

Armed with that.

are they in season?

Forum List

Back