Walmart Suspends Donations To 140 Republicans -- Time To Boycott Walmart

Years ago I said, the day will come that the Republican party will be listed as a hate group.
The only thing I'm a little surprised at, is how fast we are getting there.
"There are some good people on both sides"

You and the rest of the left, completely took that remark out of context.
Explain how there are good people on the side of the racists and murderers?

He wasn't talking about those in the crowd who were white supremacists.

Watch the damn video!

blob:https://www.youtube.com/f0e595a6-4e6d-4e32-9193-dfb63232628b
I already saw him say it for myself but your link doesnt work.

"This page isn't available. Sorry about that.

Try searching for something else."

FIXED. Watch it.

Making campaign contributions by corporations is what has got us so botched up down there. I don't like it. But at moments like this, it comes in handy.

I think it shows they believe the majority of customers are fed up with this Stop the Steal malarkey. Otherwise they wouldn't be putting their influence on display.

Ever wonder how corporations acquired personhood? It's a legal fiction premised on nothing more than a clerical error. True story.

Corporations are definitely not people.....

But when the Supreme Court ruled to that effect -- I don't recall many conservatives upset about it....

Anyhoo -- I still don't understand how a major corporation not giving donations to certain politicians is so triggering....

Seeing how easy it is to fleece money from Trumpers -- one could just claim they are "anti-establishment" and "anti-globalist" and use Walmart suspending donations to them as a badge of honor...

But that would take having principles and stuff...so never mind...
I kinda doubt most conservatives are going to stop using Amazon or WalMart. Sounds good, though.

Anyhoo -- I still don't understand how a major corporation not giving donations to certain politicians is so triggering....
You don't?
Nope....I don't - not when the people being triggered are the same ones who are on this thread talking about how Walmart has sold out to China, blah blah blah...

If they truly believe that -- why are they upset about not receiving that dirty Chinese blood money

Is that the Citizens United ruling? I used to be a secretary. I can believe it. We had quite the to do and legal tussle up here over a typo in a dairy's contract.

No, it was Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad (1886)

This was the first time that the word 'person' in the 14th amendment did in some instances include corporations.

It was really some underhanded shenanigans the way it went down, too.

It's worth the read. It's kind of long, but it's both accurate and thorough.

Wal Mart is the largest importer of Chinese made crap.

A Conservative Estimate of ‘The Wal-Mart Effect’Wal-Mart’s growing trade deficit with China has displaced more than 400,000 U.S. jobs
Report • By Robert E. Scott • December 9, 2015
The unions told yall about Walmart and Chinese goods years ago. Hillarious Now Walmart has chased out almost all competition in small towns The Republican party gave tax breaks to companies that out source. The implosion of Donald Trump and the party that catered to corporations. I am loving it. I am sure the tin hat brigade that wants you to believe in evil vampire pedophiles is gunna fix it. Now rural America can boycott Walmart and Amazon and starve. Hillarious

A Conservative Estimate of ‘The Wal-Mart Effect’Wal-Mart’s growing trade deficit with China has displaced more than 400,000 U.S. jobs
The unions told yall about Walmart and Chinese goods years ago. Hillarious Now Walmart has chased out almost all competition in small towns The Republican party gave tax breaks to companies that out source. The implosion of Donald Trump and the party that catered to corporations. I am loving it. I am sure the tin hat brigade that wants you to believe in evil vampire pedophiles is gunna fix it. Now rural America can boycott Walmart and Amazon and starve. Hillarious
What an asshole. You want people to starve. You should be locked up. BTW rural Americans are the least likely people that need WalMart, you know they are farmers LOL. By far independent grocers service rural areas, those areas are not on Wal Marts target, once you get to a market area that is X population there are plenty of other chain grocery stores like Kroger or Publix or whatever.

What an asshole. You want people to starve. You should be locked up. BTW rural Americans are the least likely people that need WalMart, you know they are farmers LOL. By far independent grocers service rural areas, those areas are not on Wal Marts target, once you get to a market area that is X population there are plenty of other chain grocery stores like Kroger or Publix or whatever.
I never said I want any one to starve but it is a free country they choose not to go to the store that's their problem. You idiot Trump supporters keep painting your self in a corner. Evidently people do not want to do business with those who try and over throw their country. If you are a farmer and starve you are fucking slobbering idiot. Lol Farmers that starve need a new job. How fucking stupid are you any way

I never said I want any one to starve but it is a free country they choose not to go to the store that's their problem. You idiot Trump supporters keep painting your self in a corner. Evidently people do not want to do business with those who try and over throw their country. If you are a farmer and starve you are fucking slobbering idiot. Lol Farmers that starve need a new job. How fucking stupid are you any way
" Now rural America can boycott Walmart and Amazon and starve."

" Now rural America can boycott Walmart and Amazon and starve."
Lol. Hillarious. Ya think. I wish it would work that way but it does not. I am no fan of either. Walmart destroyed small groceries and business. I had many friends lose their business due to Walmart. Amazon is doing same the same thing but also in the city. Soon you will not be able to get a product in your hand or try it out before purchase. I rarely use either unless no other choice. My point in all of this calling for boycotts aint gunna work. In the end people are lazy and selfish. This thread is a waste of yours and my time. I hate both companies just for different reasons than the Trumpsters. I catch,kill, or grow most my food. Its clothes and tools I have to go to the store for. This entire country is a joke till we realize we need corps and unions both. We need to support local businesses. We need not to listen to fat evil maniacal sociopaths that say only I tell the truth and every thing else is fake news.

"Walmart, the world’s biggest retailer, joined other major companies in indefinitely suspending donations to U.S. lawmakers who voted against President-elect Joe Biden’s election certification. The Arkansas-based company said in light of last week’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, its “political action committee is indefinitely suspending contributions to those members of Congress who voted against the lawful certification of state electoral college votes.”

Liberal Commie companies like Amazon or Google attacking our freedoms, that was to be expected...but Walmart?? Walmart?? You are supposed to be on our side Walmart!!!

To be fair, most of us who are among the illuminated QAnon circles, we knew all along about Walmart...we knew Walmart was not on the side of patriotic Americans by how they kept trying to make us wear masks -- now it is absolutely clear that they are in league with Biden and the Communists in their pursuit to violently take over our country and give us over to China..

If you are a God fearing patriotic American -- you will boycott Walmart, sell off all your shares of Walmart stock, even siege Walmart HQ until they change course and support Trump and his second term -- if you don't do this; you literally bowing down to Communism....OR.....you can wait until all of this blows over and go back to business as usual -- just like all of these corporate PACs will do...
hahaha...NOBODY half sane and decent ever shopped at Walmart. Those disgusting shitholes are ghetto folk magnets like no other place is; it's where all of Americas welfare dollars are spent.
people-of-walmart_o_1647473.jpg

Come to think of it, if the Ds are in charge for the next 2 years, why give the Rs a penny?

China again - REALLY? :laughing0301:

"Walmart, the world’s biggest retailer, joined other major companies in indefinitely suspending donations to U.S. lawmakers who voted against President-elect Joe Biden’s election certification. The Arkansas-based company said in light of last week’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, its “political action committee is indefinitely suspending contributions to those members of Congress who voted against the lawful certification of state electoral college votes.”

Liberal Commie companies like Amazon or Google attacking our freedoms, that was to be expected...but Walmart?? Walmart?? You are supposed to be on our side Walmart!!!

To be fair, most of us who are among the illuminated QAnon circles, we knew all along about Walmart...we knew Walmart was not on the side of patriotic Americans by how they kept trying to make us wear masks -- now it is absolutely clear that they are in league with Biden and the Communists in their pursuit to violently take over our country and give us over to China..

If you are a God fearing patriotic American -- you will boycott Walmart, sell off all your shares of Walmart stock, even siege Walmart HQ until they change course and support Trump and his second term -- if you don't do this; you literally bowing down to Communism....OR.....you can wait until all of this blows over and go back to business as usual -- just like all of these corporate PACs will do...
I do not use walmart.

That means you are smart - Who wants to mingle with deadender Trumptards who refuse to mask?

Who shops at Walmart?!

people who do not like Trump
Walmart attracts Dumplings.

Yep, who needs Nazis? :)

7HRUK3OXHNDKJALWEHQMZHQ54Q.png

Forum List

Back