Walmart Suspends Donations To 140 Republicans -- Time To Boycott Walmart

"Walmart, the world’s biggest retailer, joined other major companies in indefinitely suspending donations to U.S. lawmakers who voted against President-elect Joe Biden’s election certification. The Arkansas-based company said in light of last week’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, its “political action committee is indefinitely suspending contributions to those members of Congress who voted against the lawful certification of state electoral college votes.”

Liberal Commie companies like Amazon or Google attacking our freedoms, that was to be expected...but Walmart?? Walmart?? You are supposed to be on our side Walmart!!!

To be fair, most of us who are among the illuminated QAnon circles, we knew all along about Walmart...we knew Walmart was not on the side of patriotic Americans by how they kept trying to make us wear masks -- now it is absolutely clear that they are in league with Biden and the Communists in their pursuit to violently take over our country and give us over to China..

If you are a God fearing patriotic American -- you will boycott Walmart, sell off all your shares of Walmart stock, even siege Walmart HQ until they change course and support Trump and his second term -- if you don't do this; you literally bowing down to Communism....OR.....you can wait until all of this blows over and go back to business as usual -- just like all of these corporate PACs will do...
Walmart is a large company in competition with Amazon for selling Chinese shit. Walmart is global and really doesn't care if you boycott them or not. However, I am in complete agreement with a boycott and let the chips fall where they may. Buy American from conservative Americans.
Amazon’s crap is worse though. I will give Walmart that.

I have done a Walmart walk-thru in my life----and used the public ...uhm....lavatory which is very satisfactory.
I have never done Amazon----theft of delivered items is rampant in my town

AMAZON PRIME RULZ - (get over it ;-)

"Walmart, the world’s biggest retailer, joined other major companies in indefinitely suspending donations to U.S. lawmakers who voted against President-elect Joe Biden’s election certification. The Arkansas-based company said in light of last week’s attack on the U.S. Capitol, its “political action committee is indefinitely suspending contributions to those members of Congress who voted against the lawful certification of state electoral college votes.”

Liberal Commie companies like Amazon or Google attacking our freedoms, that was to be expected...but Walmart?? Walmart?? You are supposed to be on our side Walmart!!!

To be fair, most of us who are among the illuminated QAnon circles, we knew all along about Walmart...we knew Walmart was not on the side of patriotic Americans by how they kept trying to make us wear masks -- now it is absolutely clear that they are in league with Biden and the Communists in their pursuit to violently take over our country and give us over to China..

If you are a God fearing patriotic American -- you will boycott Walmart, sell off all your shares of Walmart stock, even siege Walmart HQ until they change course and support Trump and his second term -- if you don't do this; you literally bowing down to Communism....OR.....you can wait until all of this blows over and go back to business as usual -- just like all of these corporate PACs will do...
Republicans lost the culture war a long time ago and now are reaping all the benefits. Big Tech, Big Corp., etc.
I disagree; the Rs are just as happy to make money.
They just didn't expect the slums to vote.
Well shame on them. Mail in voting allowed a lot more people to vote.

Thanks for admitting that voter suppression lawsuits in primarily black districts should be contested.
Why they let those Jungle Bunnies vote anyway? :rolleyes-41:

Walmart is a large company in competition with Amazon for selling Chinese shit. Walmart is global and really doesn't care if you boycott them or not. However, I am in complete agreement with a boycott and let the chips fall where they may. Buy American from conservative Americans.

I have done a Walmart walk-thru in my life----and used the public ...uhm....lavatory which is very satisfactory.

Half of the vendors buy crap from Dollar Tree and on clearance at Walmart and Jack the price up 90%. The rest is Chinese junk. Same with Ebay.

Who shops at Walmart?!

people who do not like Trump
Walmart attracts Dumplings.

I have seen only one Walmart-----did not notice Dumplings

comp-1595785393.png
How horrible!
How many stores did they destroy?
Why do you ask?
Because you are stating that wearing a symbol of hate equals an action of hate.
Where did I state that? I simply said said Dumplings go to Walmart.
Because Trump voters wear Nazi masks.
Yeah...

What do Biden voters do?
Destroy property and beat old people to death.
But isn't Biden old -- wouldn't "Democrat voters" beat him to death too??

Or are you just babbling dumb shit because you are triggered and deep in your feels??
View attachment 442298
You've got a split personality.
Biden voters destroy property and beat old people to death.
In other words, you are just gonna continue to gaslight and babble dumb shit because you are deep in feels.....got it...

I feels that the entire mess at Capitol was ANTIFA!! :laugh2:

Republicans lost the culture war a long time ago and now are reaping all the benefits. Big Tech, Big Corp., etc.
I disagree; the Rs are just as happy to make money.
They just didn't expect the slums to vote.
Well shame on them. Mail in voting allowed a lot more people to vote.

Thanks for admitting that voter suppression lawsuits in primarily black districts should be contested.
Why they let those Jungle Bunnies vote anyway? :rolleyes-41:

Wow! Racist. Reported.

Wal Mart is the largest importer of Chinese made crap.

A Conservative Estimate of ‘The Wal-Mart Effect’Wal-Mart’s growing trade deficit with China has displaced more than 400,000 U.S. jobs
Report • By Robert E. Scott • December 9, 2015
The unions told yall about Walmart and Chinese goods years ago. Hillarious Now Walmart has chased out almost all competition in small towns The Republican party gave tax breaks to companies that out source. The implosion of Donald Trump and the party that catered to corporations. I am loving it. I am sure the tin hat brigade that wants you to believe in evil vampire pedophiles is gunna fix it. Now rural America can boycott Walmart and Amazon and starve. Hillarious
What an asshole. You want people to starve. You should be locked up. BTW rural Americans are the least likely people that need WalMart, you know they are farmers LOL. By far independent grocers service rural areas, those areas are not on Wal Marts target, once you get to a market area that is X population there are plenty of other chain grocery stores like Kroger or Publix or whatever.

Walmart got their START in rural America. You/ve not been paying one bit of attention.

Half of the vendors buy crap from Dollar Tree and on clearance at Walmart and Jack the price up 90%. The rest is Chinese junk. Same with Ebay.

Nonsense - I order literally 90% of the stuff I need or want from A-Prime and get it within two days.

Making campaign contributions by corporations is what has got us so botched up down there. I don't like it. But at moments like this, it comes in handy.

I think it shows they believe the majority of customers are fed up with this Stop the Steal malarkey. Otherwise they wouldn't be putting their influence on display.

Ever wonder how corporations acquired personhood? It's a legal fiction premised on nothing more than a clerical error. True story.

Corporations are definitely not people.....

But when the Supreme Court ruled to that effect -- I don't recall many conservatives upset about it....

Anyhoo -- I still don't understand how a major corporation not giving donations to certain politicians is so triggering....

Seeing how easy it is to fleece money from Trumpers -- one could just claim they are "anti-establishment" and "anti-globalist" and use Walmart suspending donations to them as a badge of honor...

But that would take having principles and stuff...so never mind...
I kinda doubt most conservatives are going to stop using Amazon or WalMart. Sounds good, though.
First of all Deplorables are not conservatives. Some may be though. Also there are many good Wal Mart employees. But some are not. In fact they abuse their system to mess with people in some places. They use the surveillance system to ridicule customers. There have been customers so riled they attempted to take it out on people in stores using weapons. When we made those trade deals, we signed our death warrant. For we have very little foundation left. We could build it back up but it is going to take some pain from the citizens. At least the lower classes.

Most german companies were big supporters of adolph hitler also

You do realize what you just said.

Who shops at Walmart?!

people who do not like Trump

That is over half the country, no wonder they make so much money.

Making campaign contributions by corporations is what has got us so botched up down there. I don't like it. But at moments like this, it comes in handy.

I think it shows they believe the majority of customers are fed up with this Stop the Steal malarkey. Otherwise they wouldn't be putting their influence on display.

Ever wonder how corporations acquired personhood? It's a legal fiction premised on nothing more than a clerical error. True story.

Corporations are definitely not people.....

But when the Supreme Court ruled to that effect -- I don't recall many conservatives upset about it....

Anyhoo -- I still don't understand how a major corporation not giving donations to certain politicians is so triggering....

Seeing how easy it is to fleece money from Trumpers -- one could just claim they are "anti-establishment" and "anti-globalist" and use Walmart suspending donations to them as a badge of honor...

But that would take having principles and stuff...so never mind...
I kinda doubt most conservatives are going to stop using Amazon or WalMart. Sounds good, though.
First of all Deplorables are not conservatives. Some may be though. Also there are many good Wal Mart employees. But some are not. In fact they abuse their system to mess with people in some places. They use the surveillance system to ridicule customers. There have been customers so riled they attempted to take it out on people in stores using weapons. When we made those trade deals, we signed our death warrant. For we have very little foundation left. We could build it back up but it is going to take some pain from the citizens. At least the lower classes.
So when this guy went into a Walmart and murdered dozens of people.....it was because Walmart was mean to him and he didn't like their trade deals?? (Even tho I was not aware Walmart made trade deals)

You sure it wasn't because he was some right wing racist ammosexual who was inspired by Trump so much he posted this before he murdered people??
_00.rac008 (30).jpg

Right you are just getting them spoon-fed by the conservative media.
There is so little conservative media I would look like Celine Dion if thats all the nourishment I got

LoL - On TV alone you have OAN, Newsmax, Fox, Sinclair, & Blaze TV. Considering that Sinclair owns a majority of local stations in America, that puts conservative TV at LEAST equal to center left mainstreams like ABC and CBS.

Radio? Don't even go there. AM talk has been DOMINATED by conservative kooks for years.

Internet? - Dead even ... So stop whining snowflake ;-)

There is so little conservative media I would look like Celine Dion if thats all the nourishment I got

LoL - On TV alone you have OAN, Newsmax, Fox, Sinclair, & Blaze TV. Considering that Sinclair owns a majority of local stations in America, that puts conservative TV at LEAST equal to center left mainstreams like ABC and CBS.

Radio? Don't even go there. AM talk has been DOMINATED by conservative kooks for years.

You think BlaizeTV is more dominating than CBS or NPR?

and there is a huge dropoff in talent below rush limbaugh on talk radio, even disregarding the fact that he’s practically on his deathbed

Yeah...like trailer park Republicans are gonna boycott Walmart. Get real.

You think BlaizeTV is more dominating than CBS or NPR?

and there is a huge dropoff in talent below rush limbaugh on talk radio, even disregarding the fact that he’s practically on his deathbed

Not a matter of "dominating" snowflake. It's a matter of choices. As for radio - WTF - Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Glenn Beck, Mike Gallagher, Hugh Hewitt, Larry Elder, Dana Loesch, Dennis Prager and Michael Savage not conservative enough for ya? :laugh:

Wal Mart is the largest importer of Chinese made crap.

A Conservative Estimate of ‘The Wal-Mart Effect’Wal-Mart’s growing trade deficit with China has displaced more than 400,000 U.S. jobs
Report • By Robert E. Scott • December 9, 2015
Walmart wouldn't sell us out for China -- they are America first......

Right??
Walmart has long sold Chinese made crap.

Forum List

Back