Walmart on Welfare: We support their employees so they don't have to.

I have no trouble quoting, when the other person is worth quoting. You have proven that you have nothing worth quoting.

The only person talking shit

....Is the person I'm responding to. You started this jack ass. You were the jerk that started mouthing off at the very start. Go look it up moron. When you act like an adult, I'll treat you like one.

When you don't, I don't give a crap what you say, what you post, what links you cite, or information you refer to. You act like a snotty teenager whose balls just dropped, I'm going to treat you as such.

You don't like that, and now your all whiny about it? You can dish it out, but can't take it? Wah wah wah.... grow up you pathetic child. What a wimp. "wah he's treating me the way I treated him, and that's unfair! wah". No wonder our country is screwed up, when wimps like you make up the society.

Jackass.

Yes yes. I'm sure you have some really important point... in your own little world. Still can't take it, but you can dish it out. Typical useless leftist. Grow up 'jackass'. This is a forum for adults, and you are not at that level yet. Come back when your balls drop.

I have no trouble quoting, when the other person is worth quoting. You have proven that you have nothing worth quoting.

....Is the person I'm responding to. You started this jack ass. You were the jerk that started mouthing off at the very start. Go look it up moron. When you act like an adult, I'll treat you like one.

When you don't, I don't give a crap what you say, what you post, what links you cite, or information you refer to. You act like a snotty teenager whose balls just dropped, I'm going to treat you as such.

You don't like that, and now your all whiny about it? You can dish it out, but can't take it? Wah wah wah.... grow up you pathetic child. What a wimp. "wah he's treating me the way I treated him, and that's unfair! wah". No wonder our country is screwed up, when wimps like you make up the society.

Jackass.

Yes yes. I'm sure you have some really important point... in your own little world. Still can't take it, but you can dish it out. Typical useless leftist. Grow up 'jackass'. This is a forum for adults, and you are not at that level yet. Come back when your balls drop.

The only one acting like a jackass is you, brah. I don't feel the need to ignore your posts. You're the "NAAH NAAH I CAN'T HEEEEEAR YOU" bitch.

Jackass.

The only one .

Blaw blaw blaw blaw.... You are so whiny. Do your parents know you act this way? My 10 year old nephew acts better than you have on this thread.

Jackass.

The only one .

You are so whiny.

Says the hypocrite that can't even address facts that destroy his unfounded & highly biased assertions, instead choosing to cry because I call him what he is.

Shopping at Walmart only supports and encourages immoral business practices. Other Companies are now adopting the 'Walmart Way.' And that isn't good for American Workers, or Americans in general.

I'll gladly pay more for my goods and shop elsewhere. Not to mention, shopping at Walmart is a very unpleasant shopping experience. It's crowded and stanky. It appeals to the lowest of the low as far as a Customer-Base goes. Most of its Customers are loud smelly mutants. And most of the goods are cheap and shitty. Just an all around unpleasant place to spend time at. But hey, that's just my opinion anyway.

Don't you hate it when people choose to freely shop at a place you hate?
There oughta be a law.

Nah, i wouldn't say i hate it. However, i don't encourage people to shop there. Because by shopping there, you are supporting and encouraging immoral business practices. And not to mention, it's just an all around unpleasant place to spend any time & money at.

I know, excellent inventory control and low prices.

Immoral!

Well, then go on supporting your own demise. That is your call. You're free to shop anywhere you like. The only thing i'll say is, choose somewhere other than Walmart. You'll be a better person for it.

My demise? Without Walmart I couldn't afford many of the goods I can get there. By your logic, being unable to afford goods, is 'avoiding my demise'. How retarded is that?

Shopping at Walmart funds and encourages their immoral business practices. By doing so, you're only supporting your own demise. Many Businesses are now adopting their Slave Labor and other despicable business practices. More American Workers will suffer as a result. And don't even get me started on what they've done to the little guy.

So next time you make a purchase at Walmart, think a bit more about how it's able to offer you that cheap product. You can bet a whole lot of suffering was involved.

So next time you make a purchase at Walmart, think a bit more about how it's able to offer you that cheap product. You can bet a whole lot of suffering was involved.

Yeah, those distro centers are brutal. Drivers are not allowed to arrive more than 2 hours early, they keep us sitting for 4-5 hours, and don't allow us to finish a 10 hour break after we've already been there for half the necessary time!

Slavery, I tell ya... Downright miserable. I'm just like poor little Sambo.

PS: I'm being facetious and will now double down on my Wal-Mart shopping.

Shopping at Walmart only supports and encourages immoral business practices. Other Companies are now adopting the 'Walmart Way.' And that isn't good for American Workers, or Americans in general.

I'll gladly pay more for my goods and shop elsewhere. Not to mention, shopping at Walmart is a very unpleasant shopping experience. It's crowded and stanky. It appeals to the lowest of the low as far as a Customer-Base goes. Most of its Customers are loud smelly mutants. And most of the goods are cheap and shitty. Just an all around unpleasant place to spend time at. But hey, that's just my opinion anyway.

Yeah, because before Walmart, no business ever paid minimum wage. Are you just being stupid? Or do you really believe what you are saying?

There is nothing immoral about Walmart's business practice.

It's not crowded. It's not 'stanky'. Yes, it does appeal to the lowest of the lows as far as Customer-Base goes. That's right.

Do you realize how snobbish and elitist you are coming across as? I'm a Walmart shopper myself. And yes, the whole reason I go there is because they have cheap prices. I can't afford to go to your 'uptown elitist store'. So now you look down on me? I shouldn't be able to buy things like you, because I'm not as snobby as you are?

So that's your position? You opinion is that no one lower on the income ladder than you, should be able to shop for cheap goods. Got it. You are a jerk, and elitist. That's what you have said about yourself.

Walmart IS an Evil Corporation. And it's nasty too. Most of its Customers are loud smelly mutants. Sorry, but it's the truth. It's a very unpleasant shopping environment. But hey, you wanna fund evil and hang with the mutants, that's cool. It's your call.

Yeah, because before Walmart, no business ever paid minimum wage. Are you just being stupid? Or do you really believe what you are saying?

It's not crowded. It's not 'stanky'. Yes, it does appeal to the lowest of the lows as far as Customer-Base goes. That's right.

Do you realize how snobbish and elitist you are coming across as? I'm a Walmart shopper myself. And yes, the whole reason I go there is because they have cheap prices. I can't afford to go to your 'uptown elitist store'. So now you look down on me? I shouldn't be able to buy things like you, because I'm not as snobby as you are?

So that's your position? You opinion is that no one lower on the income ladder than you, should be able to shop for cheap goods. Got it. You are a jerk, and elitist. That's what you have said about yourself.

Walmart IS an Evil Corporation. And it's nasty too. Most of its Customers are loud smelly mutants. Sorry, but it's the truth. It's a very unpleasant shopping environment. But hey, you wanna fund evil and hang with the mutants, that's cool. It's your call.

Just tell him that he's contributing to my income. That'll stop him in his tracks.

Yeah, those distro centers are brutal. Drivers are not allowed to arrive more than 2 hours early, they keep us sitting for 4-5 hours, and don't allow us to finish a 10 hour break after we've already been there for half the necessary time!

Doubling-Down on Evil is nothing to boast about. To Hell with Walmart.

Doubling-Down on Evil is nothing to boast about. To Hell with Walmart.

I like you. You're fun.

Well you have the right to be wrong. That's your option.

And yes, it is my call, and I will continue to shop at Walmart, gladly. And I will save money on goods.... gladly. And I have no problem with their customers.

Just tell him that he's contributing to my income. That'll stop him in his tracks.

More power to you. Just because you are worthless pile of feces on the forum, doesn't mean I have something against you personally. I want everyone to win! If you go earn more money, sweet. Hope this is the best year you ever have. I want the best for everyone.

If you got a job at Walmart, or anywhere, earning a Million dollars this year, I would consider that good! Awesome! Another successful person in the world! Go for it!

But as long as you act like a whiny child on the forum, I'm going call you out for it. If you can't take it..... then you shouldn't dish it out. That's how that works. I'm going to throw whatever crap you spew on here, right back in your face. Don't like that? Too bad I can post too, huh. Sucks to be you. :) But if you can double your income by working for the store I shop at... wonderful. Why would I be against anyone improving their income?

And yes, it is my call, and I will continue to shop at Walmart, gladly. And I will save money on goods.... gladly. And I have no problem with their customers.

Enjoy that low price now, because you'll pay a much higher price later. You're supporting a whole lot of suffering. You're supporting evil. Evil Corporations like Walmart have hurt so many good people. They've destroyed the small business little guy, and have enriched themselves off abusing American Workers. You wanna go on supporting that, it's your call i guess. But i'm choosing not to.

Don't you hate it when people choose to freely shop at a place you hate?
There oughta be a law.

Nah, i wouldn't say i hate it. However, i don't encourage people to shop there. Because by shopping there, you are supporting and encouraging immoral business practices. And not to mention, it's just an all around unpleasant place to spend any time & money at.

I know, excellent inventory control and low prices.

Immoral!

Well, then go on supporting your own demise. That is your call. You're free to shop anywhere you like. The only thing i'll say is, choose somewhere other than Walmart. You'll be a better person for it.

My demise? Without Walmart I couldn't afford many of the goods I can get there. By your logic, being unable to afford goods, is 'avoiding my demise'. How retarded is that?

Shopping at Walmart funds and encourages their immoral business practices. By doing so, you're only supporting your own demise. Many Businesses are now adopting their Slave Labor and other despicable business practices. More American Workers will suffer as a result. And don't even get me started on what they've done to the little guy.

Yeah, but I know people who work at Walmart, or have worked at Walmart.

They didn't suffer. In fact, some loved that job. Couple actually. None of the employees that I know personally, have said anything like what you claim.

IN FACT..... did you know that Walmart CEO, C. Douglas Mcmillon, started as a low wage stock person? He was unloading trucks for Walmart. Worked there as a temporary summer job, for two years while going to college.

He didn't mention 'suffering' in his telling of starting at Walmart.

Enjoy that low price now, because you'll pay a much higher price later. You're supporting a whole lot of suffering. You're supporting evil. Evil Corporations like Walmart have hurt so many good people. They've destroyed the small business little guy, and have enriched themselves off abusing American Workers. You wanna go on supporting that, it's your call i guess. But i'm choosing not to.

Yes yes... you have made your opinion clear enough. It was wrong before, it's wrong now, and it will continue to be into the future.

Yeah, it's hurt so many people providing 2.2 million jobs, and billions of low cost goods to people who otherwise couldn't afford them. Yes the horrors are never ending.

Thanks... we get that you are not going to change your opinion, and I am not dumb enough to believe your opinion. So let's move on shall we....?

10569023_10152306049910669_1319932179068603252_n.jpg

If you really want to have a conversation about Welfare and who the real "takers" are -- let's start with this.

Things you probably have already seen or will see about this topic is people saying WalMart will have to raise prices if they pay their workers better. Like the McDonalds debate, this is ignorance of the topic. One person, Christie Walton is worth $36.7 BILLION. I would like someone to do the math to see how much workers would have got if she was just worth 1 billion, I guarantee she didn't work for all of that money alone, it took a team.

But then Christie would have to learn how to live with $1Billion and the WalMart Managers won't be obligated to hand out Welfare information to the people that ask for a raise.

A little research goes a long way people. Stay smart. Stop letting Corporations own your thinking. The Commerce Claus in the Constitution and the laws against Monopolies were there for a reason. Stop justifying everything America is against because Fox News says we should. YOU SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THAT.

Yes yes... you have made your opinion clear enough. It was wrong before, it's wrong now, and it will continue to be into the future.

Yeah, it's hurt so many people providing 2.2 million jobs, and billions of low cost goods to people who otherwise couldn't afford them. Yes the horrors are never ending.

Thanks... we get that you are not going to change your opinion, and I am not dumb enough to believe your opinion. So let's move on shall we....?

Like i said, enjoy those low prices. Just know that a whole lot of suffering is involved in providing you your cheap shitty Chinese-made products. You're contributing to that suffering.

Like i said, enjoy those low prices. Just know that a whole lot of suffering is involved in providing you your cheap shitty Chinese-made products. You're contributing to that suffering.

Why should we care about Chinese kids having a shitty work environment?

The domestic workers are paid a fair wage. If the Chinese don't like their pay and shit, that's their problem.

10569023_10152306049910669_1319932179068603252_n.jpg

If you really want to have a conversation about Welfare and who the real "takers" are -- let's start with this.

Things you probably have already seen or will see about this topic is people saying WalMart will have to raise prices if they pay their workers better. Like the McDonalds debate, this is ignorance of the topic. One person, Christie Walton is worth $36.7 BILLION. I would like someone to do the math to see how much workers would have got if she was just worth 1 billion, I guarantee she didn't work for all of that money alone, it took a team.

But then Christie would have to learn how to live with $1Billion and the WalMart Managers won't be obligated to hand out Welfare information to the people that ask for a raise.

A little research goes a long way people. Stay smart. Stop letting Corporations own your thinking. The Commerce Claus in the Constitution and the laws against Monopolies were there for a reason. Stop justifying everything America is against because Fox News says we should. YOU SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THAT.

These Corporations will say or do anything to avoid doing the right thing. It's shocking greed on a level most just can't fathom. The profits are never enough. They will always demand more. Walmart and other despicable Corporations like it, have set American Workers back to a point i don't think they can ever come back from. They've encouraged others to adopt the Slave Labor model.

Wages are continuing to drop. And with the border wide open, it's only gonna get worse. Sadly, i don't see much hope for American Workers in the future. And we'll all suffer as a result of that. More & more will come to rely on Government Entitlements. In the end, everyone will pay for the Slave Labor... Except Walmart and other Corporate bastards.

Why should we care about Chinese kids having a shitty work environment?

The domestic workers are paid a fair wage. If the Chinese don't like their pay and shit, that's their problem.

A good decent person would care. Lots of poor Chinese kids forced into slave labor so you can buy your cheap shitty microwave or blender from Walmart.

Forum List

Back