WalMart ice cream doesn't melt in the sun

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Walmart's Ice Cream Sandwiches Don't Melt In The Sun

But Walmart's store-brand ice cream sandwiches don't even melt in the sun, according to a report from WCPO Cincinnati.

The discovery was made by a local mom, Christie Watson, who noticed that a Great Value ice cream sandwich her son left out on their patio table hadn't fully melted -- even though it had been sitting out for 12 hours on an 80-degree day. Watson left a second ice cream sandwich out overnight with the same results, WCPO reports.

"What am I feeding to my children?" she asked, appalled.

So, if I eat nothing but McDonald's that never rots and Twinkies that never get moldy and this crappy ice cream that won't melt, I should live forever, right?

But Walmart's store-brand ice cream sandwiches don't even melt in the sun, according to a report from WCPO Cincinnati.

The discovery was made by a local mom, Christie Watson, who noticed that a Great Value ice cream sandwich her son left out on their patio table hadn't fully melted -- even though it had been sitting out for 12 hours on an 80-degree day. Watson left a second ice cream sandwich out overnight with the same results, WCPO reports.

So, if I eat nothing but McDonald's that never rots and Twinkies that never get moldy and this crappy ice cream that won't melt, I should live forever, right?

You are what you eat. I'd place you somewhere between an eggplant and a flake of granola.

Then don't eat the shit, dumb ass. I won't touch Walmart ice cream, McDonald's food or Twinkies. My god you liberals are dumb.

All you do is whine, bitch and moan.

Blue Bunny is the best.

bunny.gif

I would eat it off the hood of a car.

Then don't eat the shit, dumb ass. I won't touch Walmart ice cream, McDonald's food or Twinkies. My god you liberals are dumb.

What is it with you assholes?

I don't eat ice cream, meat, processed crap. I post a joke and the usual brain dead RWs go ballistic.

:rolleyes:

What is it with you assholes?

I don't eat ice cream, meat, processed crap. I post a joke and the usual brain dead RWs go ballistic.

Now that you git bitch slapped you are claiming you were joking.

The VV Bestest Ice Cream is Fentons.

Nettle is right although this news is old news. It's full of crap chemicals, emulsifiers and what not. You get what you pay for. It's not limited to Wal-Mart's brand however, even though the association with Wal-Mart, a company I FUCKING HATE, was the entire point of her post.

Uh, no. The point of my post is all the shit that we now call "food" that isn't food at all. I was attempting to make that point with a joke that went right over the heads of the usual nitwits who will always step over a fact in favor of a fight.

Forum List

Back